The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Mine had no off gasing. Just a heavy plastic taste on the mouthpiece that burned off quickly

I had no off-gassing with mine either. After an initial burn off, I only tasted my herb. To be fair, I never tried the plastic mouthpiece; replaced it with the glass one as soon as I received my unit.

So far I'm not disappointed, except wishing it would go 220°-230°C ...

I totally agree. It's a great vaporizer and I am pleased. But I wish the maximum temperature was higher.

WildChild,
Reactions: passenger

HushemFlupskluk

tHe girls whining over the Mighty and taste just should stop vaporizing and go do something else. Or in stead get some decent stash in stead of that dust covered dried shit you are vaporizing.

Vaporcussion

and S&B themselves said that the new improved batteries have been implemented in the CRAFTY, but NOT the Mighty. And to join the "newsletter" email list for any new developments.
Anyone get a newer Mighty with a 20% stronger battery sticker?

That's what I read as well...

Vaporcussion,
Reactions: biohacker

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
What don't you like about it? I don't have an opinion yet, but supposedly it produces very cool vapor due to its long vapor pathway.

the vape critic looks like hes doing an oscar performance in his vid, i was laughing at his over acting when taking rips, he actually does a 360 spin.

the plastic looks so cheap and the internal parts, but i have not decided yet.

this opinion of mine may have been premature :)

it seems the shiny metalic body is a metal, I thought it was that cheap plastic crap.

And maybe bud just loves vapor that much, not sure...ill wait and see if any early adopters have big troubles (hope not) and if there are any little revisions made to production in the early go, then looks like i'm leaning towards buying, to me smooth/thick/potent/tasty vapor would trump (yeah i said trump) any minor ease of use issues.

ah shoot, I just went off on a tangent, I will move any of this type of talk over to ghost thread from now on.

graydeh1,

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Does a new Mighty (or Crafty) has any off-gasing when fresh out of the box? Just curious. Anyone tested? I would kinda bet money on it does not. Plastic or not, the good S&B name made me trust it over all other electric devices. So far I'm not disappointed, except wishing it would go 220°-230°C ...
I have two Mightys. Neither exhibited any off-gassing or weird machine or electronics odors or tastes.

biohacker

tHe girls whining over the Mighty and taste just should stop vaporizing and go do something else. Or in stead get some decent stash in stead of that dust covered dried shit you are vaporizing.

So a forum member that has been here for 5 years isn't allowed to state their opinion on the Mighty's flavour? Quite the assumption you are flinging. I agree with Mr. Sifter, with the exception of lower temps, and the first hit (questionable) the Mighty flavour isn't the most desired IME. I've owned over 10 Mighty's over the past 3 years, used them extensively as daily drivers, stacked them up against FLAVOUR country vapes like the MiniVap, and countless others.

Even on the very first hit, if you use higher temps (195+) I can definitely detect subtle notes of the conduction, which negatively affect flavour IMO. Don't let your Mighty "stew" very long, otherwise it quickly turns to putrid flavour :puke:

Everyone has their own experiences and opinions with vapes. Just because it's not the popular opinion or the majority, does not mean it doesn't have value. One persons trash is another persons treasure, we're all different, have different tastes, preferences, etc. There is definitely not a valid reason to be rude.:bigleaf:

HushemFlupskluk

So a forum member that has been here for 5 years isn't allowed to state their opinion on the Mighty's flavour? Quite the assumption you are flinging. I agree with Mr. Sifter, with the exception of lower temps, and the first hit (questionable) the Mighty flavour isn't the most desired IME. I've owned over 10 Mighty's over the past 3 years, used them extensively as daily drivers, stacked them up against FLAVOUR country vapes like the MiniVap, and countless others.

Even on the very first hit, if you use higher temps (195+) I can definitely detect subtle notes of the conduction, which negatively affect flavour IMO. Don't let your Mighty "stew" very long, otherwise it quickly turns to putrid flavour :puke:

Everyone has their own experiences and opinions with vapes. Just because it's not the popular opinion or the majority, does not mean it doesn't have value. One persons trash is another persons treasure, we're all different, have different tastes, preferences, etc. There is definitely not a valid reason to be rude.
Uuuh, how verbal aggressive.
No need to be though.
@biohacker What do you expect at higher temperatures? Smooth taste and cool vape after puffing along. Please.

@Mr. Siffer Sorry if I hurt your feeling there.

HushemFlupskluk,

HushemFlupskluk

Appreciate your manners, but not your snarky tone. You can get stewed conduction at moderate temps as well, which negatively impacts taste.
The capsules would perhaps take away that stewed conduction. Or just take very tiny puffs every time (girly puffs). Perhaps load a minimum amount every time to have the best taste every puff? Go outside when it is cold I love the taste on it in that situation.

edit:
I forgot to say that the screens other than the S&B screens give a funky taste aswell. Use S&B screens.

Last edited:
HushemFlupskluk,

latulipe999

Solventless Magic goo from the cooling unit

OrUgUQJ.jpg

Dab it, eat it, or whatever you want ... :whoa:

HushemFlupskluk

You were asked to be nice. You chose not to. Warning point issued.
Wow just got my mighty today... Wow. I now understand :bowdown::love::drool:
Thanks for posting usefull information on this device. Compare this to the comment over the the taste of the mighty at higher temps which goes lika BAAARF :puke:. What a senseless nonsense.

HushemFlupskluk,

Techn!d0n

It does degrade. Let's be honest any conduction does but the cooling unit and performance of this thing is awesome. The heat up time is not too bad either.

Techn!d0n,
Reactions: biohacker

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Wow just got my mighty today... Wow. I now understand :bowdown::love::drool:
Welcome to the club! :rockon:
It does degrade. Let's be honest any conduction does but the cooling unit and performance of this thing is awesome. The heat up time is not too bad either.
I actually think it fades rather than degrading. Other vapes can get popcorny-burnt taste, but I never get that with the Mighty. I get nice (if not quite superb) flavor that just kind of fades away to neutral by the time I step to higher heat. :2c:

darbarikanada

IME, if you've taken a bunch of hits at lower temps, going above 185ºC only makes sense if you want to get every last bit out of the load (flower, not hash); those final hits range from meh to nasty, taste-wise.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Thinking about the glass mouth piece. Does it have a snug fit in the CU?
it's hold by a tiny piece of silikone tubing, pretty thick glass - a bit harder to turn and needs some pushing down after a few turns, it works good some say it tastes better...
But everyone has adopted his own taste preference - some won't touch a beer in a plastic cup others drink wine only with ice cubes.
What got me away from the Air was the inconvenience/my clumsy incompetence with glass stems on the go - maybe u know the sound of 5 glass stems breaking at once...
I almost never go above 200c on any vape with herbs bc not only the vapor starts tasting bad, also the abv gets a nasty taste - so i prefer staying lower and having better tasting abv for edibles left :2c:

Used2use,

Tommy10

Got a mighty, here to say it's excellent.
I wish a had like 10 pods! Other than that WHAT A DEVICE! Over priced maybe slightly in my mind but you can feel while before you even turn it on, so it's very subjective. Performance insane! Got my pod halveD with a screen, very possible 1 hitter quitter like that on 210, and the cooling unit really makes it silky. Fair bit of conduction from what I can tell, and want more pods because they get soooo hot.
Didn't know if I would keep but way too good, tough and so much battery life to not be the best stepping out session vape I have.

Pocket maybe not, only used it myself so far but could see 3 people being away from home for an afternoon on a full charge.
Already so keen to take to cinema.
Dunno how I'd rate out of 10 because I just got a GH and loveee that too (rocked up same time) and I personally prefer the hopper for my general use, but for above mentioned situations, without many batteries and a good case It doesn't fit that POU, besides sleek pen, plus enough battery's to keep up with a might and a case = just throw the mighty in your pocket if that that fits . Also just chilling in bed, evo cords and such sometimes annoying and grasshopper is so much changing and charging if you really wanna get stuck in over a 2 hour movies. Love the mighty straight to 210, also love 160 and increase 10 ever 2 puffs. Dunno how the timer works but I can generally catch the buzz and throw it back on, also dunno how long heat up is but it's quick!

I wanted to try a CFX but decided buy once cry once and havnt cried since I paid for it. Also doubt I'll be spending anymore hard earnt on an away from home session vape for a gooood while with this purchase. Overall, expensive but hard to call it "over priced" keeping in mind I paid Aussie retail and I'm sure they are cheaper.

Also edit to add on the cost, Aussie retail is like worlds most expensive sans the Scandinavians and kiwis, and while my current and past collections are not like some on here, I have handled some vapes. for any perspective buys if it's within a reasonable stretch its really worth driving home that, THIS THING IS HIGH END!!! As soon as you hold it you know they made the volcano, I ain't even read this or crafty thread really so dunno about overall reliability, but it seems so tough and well made. Plastic but the most sturdy feeling portable I think I have held. Cost is always a consideration, but this isn't like exoensive shoes that look co, you can feel real world high end tangible value when you use it.

Mr.Sifter

Ok.
I seem to be content with the mighty.
Congrats.

I am still not sure to obtain a glass moutpiece.

Mr.Sifter,
Top Bottom