The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
C5idl3t.png
I guess I could be overloading the chamber since I started using the filling tool that they supply with it. The first few tries I was just loading with a piece of folded paper but since swapping to the loading tool I have definitely been cramming it in there.

I'll have to back off loading this thing up this evening and see what difference that makes, thanks for the advice and I will report back.

Always suffered with the vapour heat from the solo and much prefer the whip like what is on my dbv. Do you have a whip attached to your mighty.... Got any pics or details of components you used?

I have a plastic 14mm adapter that takes a water tool, perhaps I can try attaching the DBV whip to that later...

If you're packing the bowl, try to fill it just up to the silver line for a proper packing, not too tight though! This is how i 'mod' my mighty lol but you seem to have an adapter, a much less ghetto way to add a whip :rofl:

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
Thanks for the advice CanadianFlowers, this sorted it right out for me. I was probably putting nearly twice as much as is required in there! I'm much happier with it now, no wonder it was getting too hot. I still gotta try the whip but I'm much happier using just the mouthpiece now.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thanks for the advice CanadianFlowers, this sorted it right out for me. I was probably putting nearly twice as much as is required in there! I'm much happier with it now, no wonder it was getting too hot. I still gotta try the whip but I'm much happier using just the mouthpiece now.
Depending on size of whip, you might be able to slide it right onto the cooling unit's mouthpiece. I do that, then lead the short whip piece to water tool.

weedemon

enthusiast
And don't forget, not too long ago some lucky customers also spoke of an added few end of sesh vibrations so you can now decide about standby mode kicking in or not.

yes, it's like a drum that increases in frequency until it shuts off.

weedemon,

biohacker

Happy to hear, as I had the same issues/mistakes in the past by overfilling! Just a very light tamp up to full is what I do now..

CroZure

After 1/2 of a year of using the FF2, I have brought the mighty back from retirement. I have always found that my favorite was of enjoying a vape with the mighty is by using the was pad as a spacer. I would like to fine something ceramic. Does anybody know where I can get a ceramic spacer that is thick, similar to the wax pad?

CroZure,

Rockafella

Hi guys, Im really new to vaping and I would like to know what is the minimum amount of try herb you can use with this vape per bowl? I really cant decide between Pax2(with half lid) and mighty..
Im little worried about the amount of defective units as well..

And question for those who have had mighty over a year, what is your current heat up time?

Rockafella,

MonkeyTime

Hi guys, Im really new to vaping and I would like to know what is the minimum amount of try herb you can use with this vape per bowl? I really cant decide between Pax2(with half lid) and mighty..

And question for those who have had mighty over a year, what is your current heat up time?
You can use very small amounts, as little as .03 successfully, however, I find I like about .07 the bestfor how I use it.

IMO, the Pax 2 and Mighty aren't even close, I have had both for some time. I still take the Pax with me sometimes, it is a very convenient unit, but the Mighty is so much better at extraction!

Mr. Me2

Welcome @Rockafella !

I have a pax2 and Crafty (and other vapes). And I agree with @MonkeyTime. I don't see those 2 vapes as an either/or. I think you'll find as you continue vaping, there is really no one, perfect vape. The pax2 is a solid, reliable conduction vape. The Crafty/Mighty is a great blended convection/conduction vape. I find the flavor is better in the Crafty/Mighty. The pax2 is definitely more reliable and has a better warranty. And my ch more stealthy.

With the price drop of the pax2, you can almost get it and a boundless CFV for the price of a Mighty... Something to think about?

vapviking

Old & In the Way

My Mighty's heat up time is pretty close to the same as when new, about 90 seconds or so, at about 15 months of relatively heavy use.
I also have a Pax2 and agree it's not a close comparison in terms of quality of vape & production. Pax2 has some advantages in size, warranty, heat up time, but the partial convection offered by Mighty puts it over the top in comparison to Pax2. Less draw restriction (Pax2 is a slow sipper, you can definitely pull harder on Mighty and still draw nice vapor), and a little easier to clean, perhaps.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

No more than 2 minutes. I'll time next time I use it :) it will be 2nd bowl off a full charge.

My mighty sometimes does not vibrate or hovers a degree or two below til I hit it then will reach temp and vibrate. It's always done this tho so not sure if I'd consider a defect. Don't bother me none!

I made a lil silicon adapter to use through water! Was nice! I know it's popular to do, but I always use stock. Wouldn't buy stuff to do it (I just use other vapes through water and mighty is great direct) a nice change of pace but a bit clunky.

So, I know vape comparisons are frowned upon and I'm not trying shill, but if a Pax 2 interests you, maybe check out the Boundless CF or CFX. I had an og pax, solid conduction vape. I have a CFX and in terms of what's going on under the hood and the style of vaping, they are pretty similar. I've never used a PaX 2 and they are super stealthy kind of regarding form factor, they reek tho IMO. The first one did. The CFX is arguably easier to clean too.

Mighty hardly have failures lots of long term users here just in last page even! Treat it nice will treat you nice!

Check out Puff It Up they have a code 15% off all time (PUFFED UP or BIGNEWS) makes whatever you decide on a bit less of a load on your wallet.

Vaporcussion

The screen is extemely bright, especially in a dark room or car
I was thinking the same thing, would love to see it flip to a nighttime display, like my GPS :)

I really cant decide between Pax2(with half lid) and mighty..
I'm probably alone in this opinion, but I think the Pax tastes horrible! After a few draws it taste like burnt crap. I'm on vacation with it right now (as it's great going through airports) but I don't enjoy it. Can't wait to get home to my Mighty! It's ridiculously good with very small amounts using the pad on top, or with half packs using the capsules. (I'm guessing a fully packed capsule is roughly 75% of the bowl)
Also look into Mr Me2's suggestion, the CFV.

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Can't wait to get home to my Mighty! It's ridiculously good with very small amounts using the pad on top, or with half packs using the capsules. (I'm guessing a fully packed capsule is roughly 75% of the bowl)

I would say 50% of the bowl, a full capsule at .1 max fill, full chamber max .2 c: I get roughly 6 awesome draws off a .1 at 190c

CanadianFlowers,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Does anyone have a powerpack they use to charge the mighty? I see it needs 12v and those are much more expensive than 5v packs.

I saw this earlier in the thread http://www.antigravitybatteries-uk.co.uk/microstart-jump-starter/micro-start-xp-1.html

I also know of ridgemonkey from my fishing hobby

http://ridgemonkey.co.uk/item/vault-12v-5v-powerpack

Both about £150 here in the uk which is a bit spendy!
The XP-1 apparently comes with a plug that will fit Mighty directly, while it appears that with the ridegmonkey you'd use a car adapter(?) to charger Mighty.
I have not used either, but my other comment is that the XP-1 is far lower price on Amazon in US. I have Prime for free shipping, and the price I see is USD $86.08. There seems to be a lot of positive feedback.

https://www.amazon.com/Antigravity-...122057&sr=8-1&keywords=anti-gravity+xp-1&th=1

I'm a little confused by the mah ratings, but I think a better comp to this ridgemonkey might be the XP-10?

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast

tdriver

This and a 3D printer and one can make a Mighty II before S&B :freak:

ha, i'm saying this for months....! but still no one has any 3d printed spare parts yet.... only accessories are available.
sign me up for a new housing.... with or without replaceable batteries, I don't care. :cool: I just hate to see the housing chipped/cracked again.

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
There was ALOT of great chatter regarding battery packs a while back. Or maybe it was the Crafty thread. Can't remember. Either way, best bet is to do a search and you will find what ye seek!

Thanks, I have been trawling through the search results but not hit the jackpot yet! I did find one potential battery here for £30 http://www.halfords.com/technology/mobile-phone-accessories/powerbanks/nextbase-12v-power-bank

I did see someone say they used a 12000mah power pack and one charge did not seem to touch the battery level indicator. Difficult to know how many charges something like this would give though.

Dabberhashery,
Reactions: biohacker
Top Bottom