The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Mighty Medic instructions for use: http://docdro.id/S9qHsGz

I'm sure you can find more difference with the original Mighty instructions for use!!
Some interesting info in this pdf :razz:

Wow, that is kinda bizarre. Thanks for posting this. So, what exactly is this? A variant Mighty "bundle" sold outside the US and targeted towards medical professionals? (And what's different? Just the capsules and the manual nomenclature?)

Razshiro

Wow, that is kinda bizarre. Thanks for posting this. So, what exactly is this? A variant Mighty "bundle" sold outside the US and targeted towards medical professionals? (And what's different? Just the capsules and the manual nomenclature?)

No difference i guess ... It seems to be a Medical grade vaporizer, ... idk^^:

http://docdro.id/EfdcHpU

596046Certificate.jpg

Razshiro,
Reactions: mitchgo61

theone

Hey y'all! New here, recently upgraded my crafty to a mighty after 3 RMA's. Love it!

Really trippy site the vapormed.com, the mouthpiece on the volcano is different on that site and the manual shows all kind of charts about extraction and using thc alcohol in you're vape. Really nice to see new things in the products of s&b, makes me wonder what's next. Really strange that the crafty isn't on there...

verdampersweats

The silicone on the mouthpeice gives away the intention, For medical testing Cannabinoids without spreading germs so S&B obviously see themselves as the main player for Goverment and medical buyers and researchers in the EU. But they get a 3 year warranty and some cool loading tools grrr which aint on!

There are rumors about Cannabis testing and Germany for medical use i think they and everyone else now knows the games up and the medicine is going to be treated as such. Smart move because people will one day be getting social medicine in the USA too with a Free Mighty included in the costs lol. It should be no different from people getting breathing devices, Aids and everything else that is free on the European health system.

Do want a loading tool in SS or Ti too if it increases performance and conduction, Looks perfect for kief.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Nice! Excited about the Pre-loaded cans! I stll use my Haze for this reason along with the changeable batteries.
If I felt better about using my Mighty while plugged into the car charger I could just leave the Haze at home most days. Do you guys find this greatly lowers the battery life expectancy to use while charging? I know it did in older units but I wonder if this was addressed in firmware updates since my unit is new.
Any advise for or against using a new Mighty while it's plugged in?

mrbonsai420,

verdampersweats

Explain mrbonsai how would the battery not benefit from being plugged in? I am under the impression just having it plugged in saved cycles. I have both and will not use mine unless i am compelled and when i do plugged in a car or a socket. There is still 6w headroom 30w heater 36w charger?

Also @flipjoe i only wanted a single one, Wanna sell or come to an arrangement ? Me love you long time? :)

verdampersweats,

subway13029

Shouldn't a fully charged mighty last you the day out? Mine has great battery life so no need to bring charger unless I forgot to charge day before or something..unless you do some serious vaping while at work or gone for day..lol

Who else in Europe will just order some of these and let us over here in the u.s.a pay them and ship them here??

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Shouldn't a fully charged mighty last you the day out? Mine has great battery life so no need to bring charger unless I forgot to charge day before or something..unless you do some serious vaping while at work or gone for day..lol

Who else in Europe will just order some of these and let us over here in the u.s.a pay them and ship them here??

I live about 45 minutes from work and about an hour from town where all of my friends live so I am always out for the day when I leave lol.
It does last fine on solo days but not if I go to a friends house that night. Usually 1 bowl in the morning, 2 at lunch and 1 on the way home and the Mighty still has plenty of charge left. But add 3-or 4 more bowls to pass around at a friends house and out comes the Haze. So it's only a couple of times a week or on a long backpack trip. But any 12v powerbank can solve that issue as long as it's ok on the Lipos to use while charging. I won't need to do it often.

Explain mrbonsai how would the battery not benefit from being plugged in? I am under the impression just having it plugged in saved cycles. I have both and will not use mine unless i am compelled and when i do plugged in a car or a socket. There is still 6w headroom 30w heater 36w charger?

Also @flipjoe i only wanted a single one, Wanna sell or come to an arrangement ? Me love you long time? :)

While you can obviously charge the unit while in use I'm not sure if it is true "pass through" charging. So the batteries are charging and discharging at the same time which isn't the best for the life of Lipos. Charging the cells produces heat because the charging process is not 100% efficient, then you have discharge going at the same time, thereby producing MORE heat. This additional battery heat reduces the total life of your batteries and therefor the life of your Mighty. Shouldn't be too big of a deal but it might degrade battery life some, I was just wondering if anyone else with a Mighty and some Lipo knowledge knew more about this particular device than me :) It's kinda like charging right after using is a no-no. You should wait until the batteries cool down for optimal battery life but I'm sure most people still do it. I think some of these battery maintenance things make the difference on whether you have to send your unit back to S&B after 100 charges or after 500.

I just ordered the dosing capsule revolver thingy. I don't really need the whole thing but i want to try one of these capsules and see if they're useful for smaller loads. If they cause more conduction i'll put them in the box with all these other little vape accessories that i thought could be useful. :)
Hey how did you manage to order that? I wanna order a few if they work :)... I cant believe these are not available in the u.s.... why hold out?.. i hope its not because of performance.

legalcloud,

MinnBobber

If you're outside the US you can order them. I'm in Canada and it seems like I can order them (site isn't blocked or anything).
discrimination !!!!

MinnBobber,

biohacker

@brub did you actually successfully order? I can see it too.... i'll have to pull the trigger if it's possible!

EDIT: Definitely possible...shipping is only $8CAN! Damn, the Medic Mighty at $499CAN is a great value as well, especially with 3 year warranty! Might have to sell one of my two Mighty's and get one lol Wonder if i'd be allowed to use the Germany CS office for warranty claims?

I assume I am part of a "medical expert group" lol Not sure what that disclaimer is all about, but it doesn't ask for proof....odd.

Please note that the following information on this website is only for medical expert groups due to legal requirements. The medical expert groups, according to the German law on the advertising of medicinal products, are members of health care professions or the health care industry, health facilities serving humans or animals or other persons that are allowed to trade pharmaceutical products, medical devices, operations, treatments, objects or applying those when executing their profession. If you are not a member of the medical expert groups please click 'Exit'. Please contact your doctor, pharmacist or therapist for further information.
Exit
If you are a member of the medical expert group and wish to get infomation about the inhalative, medical application of cannabis and cannabinoids please click
Enter

Last edited:
biohacker,
Sorry if the info is already on here... but is there any design differences between the regular mighty, and the "mighty medic edition" ... like is there a chance the dosing capsule will not work with the regular edition?

legalcloud,

biohacker

Good question, I can't confirm, but think I read somewhere that the Volcano Medic doesn't reach as high temp as the regular version. I'd bet the Mighty Medic is identical to the regular version though. The dosing capsules are a steal at 40 of them for less than $19CAN! Guess they are easy to lose, but it seems like these products are made more for dispensaries and doctor's offices?

Word. Yes. All these cans coming out by vaporizer companies are way, way, way, overpriced. The cheapness of them is what I find extremely appealing. I dont want to maintain 10 cans... but maintaining 40 of them would be okay because you could actually do it all at once. If they work okay, I think I'll try and get my hands back on my old mighty.

Some places charge 2.50-5 a can, here 100bucks would snag you- 200 cans!!! .50 is still a bit much but that is a lot closer to what I'm looking to pay...

Now if only they would release a version with removable battery...

MinnBobber

Been doing a little more searching... is there ANY kind of review on them anywhere?
I find no reviews yet.
My concern or worry is that they appear like they will slightly increase the conduction element---hot metal.
Kind of like Haze cans (add conduction) vs Haze all fine wire "convection screens".

Mighty cans might be good for cloud chasers, not so for flavor chasers.
Love to try them

biohacker

I wonder if the capsules will be too large to contain say .05 or less? Wonder if that amount would "float" around the capsule? Also just noticed that the Mighty Medic comes with a magazine and 8 capsules! Pretty sweet deal, but ofcourse not as good as PIU! But for the extra year of warranty, probably worth it!

Mighty cans might be good for cloud chasers, not so for flavor chasers.

And AMAZING for convenience chasers! No more fumbling around filling the bowl, just whip out the magazine and pop in a capsule of your choice! Genius for S&B to release these IMO. Hoping they are super effective for micro dosing, and popping in and out on the fly.

MinnBobber

I wonder if the capsules will be too large to contain say .05 or less?
So the above link shows only Volcano.
Are these capsules for the Mighty or the Volcano? Anybody find an exact size for them?
Sorry but we USAers are not allowed into the site.
Thanks

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom