The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Just wanted to say that I got my mighty from s&b under warranty exchange for my dead crafty. I have to say I'm super happy with the mighty. Heat up time is half that of the crafty, the housing was updated and it much more solid, they reinforced the ribs that broke on my crafty. Larger cooler keeps the vapor nice and cool even when sharing and passing around. The cooler now snaps and locks. I'm also getting 2 sessions per battery bar! Additionally when drawing hard the temp only drops maybe 1-2 degrees while on the crafty it would go down 5-10.

Overall I'm super happy! I did love my crafty but now that I have a mighty I wouldn't go back.

That's what I'm talkin' about! :tup:

Long may it run. :nod:

vapviking,
Reactions: brub

radiant34

You guys have me wanting to send my Mighty in, even though there's nothin wrong with it except a fin by the cooling unit has a crack and its splitting.
Don't think they'll do much. I sent mine in October for chipped housing and they just sent me a new plastic case with same innards. They even sent me my same old dirty chamber. I think the snb in Germany treats their customers much better than the one in oakland

milKmArsh

I owned a special edition Aromed for 11 years and loved it. However, the Mighty produces vapor that is 95% as good, while being portable and having no easily breakable glass parts. That was enough for me to sell the Aromed.

The convenience of the MIghty compared to a desktop wins for me. Plus the Aromed takes a while to deliver the vapor, for me anyway. They do however have a new herb holder. It's smaller and brings the bulb closer to the product, increasing efficiency....Anyway for a different thread.

Loving my MIghty this morning with Wild Thai and a cold black coffee : )

....I thought about selling the Aromed - but think it will make a cool collectable, and I've got spares of everything, so should still be usable for a long time.

Last edited:
milKmArsh,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I think the snb in Germany treats their customers much better than the one in oakland
so much for your thoughts...that needs to be moved to the 'facts' section. ih8oaklandS&B I wonder if US customers shipping to Germany would be an option?

...I'd gladly take it!

WakeAndVape,

radiant34

so much for your thoughts...that needs to be moved to the 'facts' section. ih8oaklandS&B I wonder if US customers shipping to Germany would be an option?

...I'd gladly take it!
for a new vape everytime? you bet im getting sick of my nasty sticker and chamber!!

radiant34,

Razshiro

It seems to be the Storz & Bickel "medical website" : http://www.vapormed.com/shop_eu/en/home
Available for 5.90€
magazin-pro-tip.jpg
magazin-top.jpg

http://www.vapormed.com/shop_eu/en/...ty-medic-magazine-with-8-dosing-capsules.html

http://www.vapormed.com/media/root/pdf/med-flyer-en.pdf

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Anyone else watch for the tiny wisp of vapour that comes off the ABV when you dump a Mighty load?

Winegums,

MinnBobber

It seems to be the Storz & Bickel "medical website" : http://www.vapormed.com/shop_eu/en/home
Available for 5.90€
they come up as website not available in your country,
Very interested in more info.
Can any of our fine Euro FCers go there and copy/paste here.
Love to see more photos and any details that S&B lists.

Thanks
winegums,
what wisp of of vapor from ABV?
I always take a last pull or two after vape is shut down to;
- pull all remaining vapor/ clear the piece
- cool down the herb /slash herb holder for easier/safer extraction
- to start cooling the entire vaporizer so batteries are cooler, etc

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Winegums

Caelar900

Unfortunately this is all there is on the product page. Not a whole lot of info available. Love the idea though! Hopefully someone can pull the trigger and give us a first hand account :tup:
lJf9M8M.png

yaBDc3s.png

Caelar900

I feel like these would defiantly increase the amount of conduction going on in the chamber though... But the, assumedly, smaller bowl size, and ease of packing on the go, more than make up for this fact in my book!

Caelar900,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
winegums,
what wisp of of vapor from ABV?
I always take a last pull or two after vape is shut down to;
- pull all remaining vapor/ clear the piece
- cool down the herb /slash herb holder for easier/safer extraction
- to start cooling the entire vaporizer so batteries are cooler, etc

I pull twice after I've shut off then drop the load of ABV so it doesn't stick in the chamber and require manual extraction. The ABV will puff a tiny wisp of vapour as it lands in my mini mason jar. After that I'll blow through the cooling fins around the heating element to cool it off, this also helps cool my throat after vaping without my water piece.

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
Yeah, I was wondering if there was a way to clear the mighty. I had a session not too long ago where vapor was leaking out of the sippy end, while I was taking a break in between hits, Id figure it was an excess of vapor building up.

TheMadDabber,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Yeah, I was wondering if there was a way to clear the mighty. I had a session not too long ago where vapor was leaking out of the sippy end, while I was taking a break in between hits, Id figure it was an excess of vapor building up.
The Mighty is a session vape meaning that the quicker you can finish the bowl the better. It will continue to cook the load even though it's not in use. The unused vapour pools in the Cu and This will effectively gum up your CU in a short time.

Winegums,

Razshiro

Well sorry, i didn't know than the website is not available for US .. is it strange to have some special "cannabis vaporizer" with medical certificate not available for US (for the moment?!) with a 3 Years warranty ... Cannabis in Europe and many other country in world are not legal :hmm:.... well more picture & pdf here:

http://docdro.id/EfdcHpU

Shipping info:
324315Shipping.jpg

LIP PIECE :
640269silicone.jpg

920881silicone2.jpg

342000mmlippenteilpropro1.jpg

DOSING CAPSULE: 12,90€ for 40 pcs
790881mmdosierkapseltoppro1.jpg
246729mmdosierkapseltoptip1.jpg

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I dusted off the ol' Mighty (s/n: 13xx range) for a brief session late last night. Unfortunately, this bit of hardware doesn't see very much action these days - Zion & Hopper have stolen the limelight somewhat - but still, it was nice to throw a SS pad in the oven & have a quick dose from S&B for a change . . .
qWR6Ycn.jpg

:leaf: R.I.P. Howard Marks :leaf:

S3jyJS3.jpg

:spliff: :rockon: :spliff:

OneLove
:peace:

biohacker

Dosing capsules! AWESOME! Hopefully lands in NA soon.... and the Medic has a 3 year warranty, very nice. These capsules are exactly what I need when I return to vaping - micro dosing on the fly. And the hygienic tips are awesome too. Gotta love S&B! What's next?? What a great time to be alive!

brub

Well sorry, i didn't know than the website is not available for US .. is it strange to have some special "cannabis vaporizer" with medical certificate not available for US (for the moment?!) with a 3 Years warranty ... Cannabis in Europe and many other country in world are not legal :hmm:.... well more picture & pdf here:

http://docdro.id/EfdcHpU

Shipping info:
324315Shipping.jpg

LIP PIECE :
640269silicone.jpg

920881silicone2.jpg

342000mmlippenteilpropro1.jpg

DOSING CAPSULE: 12,90€ for 40 pcs
790881mmdosierkapseltoppro1.jpg
246729mmdosierkapseltoptip1.jpg

I gotta get one of those filling chamber reducers!

brub,

flipjoe

I just ordered the dosing capsule revolver thingy. I don't really need the whole thing but i want to try one of these capsules and see if they're useful for smaller loads. If they cause more conduction i'll put them in the box with all these other little vape accessories that i thought could be useful. :)

brub

I just ordered the dosing capsule revolver thingy. I don't really need the whole thing but i want to try one of these capsules and see if they're useful for smaller loads. If they cause more conduction i'll put them in the box with all these other little vape accessories that i thought could be useful. :)
Sweet! Keep us posted! I'd also be curious as to the medic valve for the volcano as they have a spacer insert that you can pop these cans into (according to the flyer). I cannot see any info on the medic site though that states there is a spacer in the valve.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Mighty Medic instructions for use: http://docdro.id/S9qHsGz

I'm sure you can find more difference with the original Mighty instructions for use!!
Some interesting info in this pdf :razz:
Really interesting reading!
Does the "Original Mighty" manual make reference to "cannabinoid aerosol" or "hemp flowers"?

And there's the temp. step recommendation. Start at 180C, boost to 210C and done. Simple!

vapviking,
Reactions: brub
Top Bottom