The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

esoh

Had a nice experience with S&B service today. I sent in an old model mighty just to update the firmware and they replaced the housing as well for no charge!

Also, I forgot how beastly a brand new Cooling Unit is. I swear it finishes a bowl more than two times as fast as my normal kinda dirty CUs.

@mrbonsai420
How many sessions do y'all get out of your mighty. I was getting about 6 sessions before hitting 2 bars and recharging. Now im vaping at 192 and im down to 3 bars after 4 sessions. does this sound about right? How low do you let your battery get before recharging?

I think a brand new mighty can fit 1 session per battery bar, so seven total, whereas an old mighty will only get around 5. still not too shabby, but something to be aware of if you are a heavy user like myself.

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Just got delivery confirmation on my new Mighty. After an initial charge I'll give it a run tonight instead of the Underdog. Just got some amazing concentrates in so the pads will be tested as well although I may use it mainly for herb just to keep it clean.

Spocks_Katra

Just got delivery confirmation on my new Mighty. After an initial charge I'll give it a run tonight instead of the Underdog. Just got some amazing concentrates in so the pads will be tested as well although I may use it mainly for herb just to keep it clean.

I never use concentrates in my mighty because it gunks up the bowl pretty quick. I just use a concentrate pen. Any on the go pens you would recommend for me to try out?

the mighty will blow you away. it is seriously a desktop vape that you can take anywhere (especially in a backpack!) the bowls vape even and the hits are massive.

Honestly, I am excited FOR you

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So, I just got my Mighty and so far I do love it. Huge, easy , tasty clouds. Bowls seem to cash out earlier than the Haze bowls, those hit forever. But the flavor is so much better. This will definitely win a place in the rotation if not take over. If you don't have a case I found a great case for $5.75 on ebay. The Med. Gopro case I bought hoping it would fit and it did! I haven't even cut the foam yet and it fits nicely, with a little trimming it will be perfect for under $6 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111825926153?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

7F52BCCA-7A66-40F1-B160-CBD537A483B0.jpg

12692178-B55F-4F0F-B524-6678D6C5E632.jpg

vapviking

Old & In the Way
So, I just got my Mighty and so far I do love it. Huge, easy , tasty clouds. Bowls seem to cash out earlier than the Haze bowls, those hit forever. But the flavor is so much better. This will definitely win a place in the rotation if not take over. If you don't have a case I found a great case for $5.75 on ebay. The Med. Gopro case I bought hoping it would fit and it did! I haven't even cut the foam yet and it fits nicely, with a little trimming it will be perfect for under $6 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111825926153?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks for posting! I like it. Inexpensive and functional. Smell is not much of an issue for me.
Just ordered one.

Razshiro

Thanks for the "Mighty" case, here a link for no US Mighty users :p (little more expensive and different hole) : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shockproof-...sh=item20eee58e5d:g:6zIAAOSw8lBTrRTB#shpCntId

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I never use concentrates in my mighty because it gunks up the bowl pretty quick. I just use a concentrate pen. Any on the go pens you would recommend for me to try out?

the mighty will blow you away. it is seriously a desktop vape that you can take anywhere (especially in a backpack!) the bowls vape even and the hits are massive.

Honestly, I am excited FOR you

I love it so far. Flavor is as good on the Mighty as the damn UD which is amazeballs! I was a little concerned that the ABV was lighter than any of my other vapes but as others have said, it seems fully extracted and I seem fully medicated! :nod:
Get a Variable Wattage battery ($30-$50 depending) and a Divine Tribe Ceramic Donut atomizer. I have a Dr. Dabber, Puffco, Dab Tornado, Tons of W9 Tech stuff (second best but TOO EXPENSIVE for what you get) Atty's with clear quartz, ceramic rods, double coils, pancake coils. Hell I think I bought every pen on the market before finding a simple 40w VV battery and a divine tribe were all I needed.

http://ineedhemp.com/

EDIT: Just got back from 2 bowls in it. Yummy! Tastes and feels like more convection going on than conduction. And that CU does a damn good job at cooling vapor. I wonder if someone made an aftermarket metal CU would it cool that much better or would it condense too much of the vapor and be counter productive? Seems like those heat sinks would work even better made out of a more conductive material. Not that it needs much cooler vapor, I attached the PNWT to it today with a SonG adapter through the CU and water and it was as cool as it gets.
...I'm Stoned Haha:science:

Last edited:

Jayou540

My favorite way to load it is to put a little herb, followed by some concentrate sandwiched between two herbalizer concentrate pads. They are thinner than the mighty pads.
That's a good idea! I'm definitely going to do that from now on.. I wonder if double screening the cooling unit and bowl will help keep it cleaner longer..

Jayou540,

subway13029

Im back in the mighty game..should be here soon..gotta great deal from @stickstones make sure to hit him up..mine was stolen about 3 weeks ago..had to square few other previous obligations first now its back to the mighty..my minivap has kept me company to and fro work but that 8 mibute heatup and heating back up between hits..although only takes 2 hits on red to kill a basket through ht..but the mighty takes little over.minute to heat up and stays steady at temp..its just too easy to use..had to have it back..

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Im back in the mighty game..should be here soon..gotta great deal from @stickstones make sure to hit him up..mine was stolen about 3 weeks ago..had to square few other previous obligations first now its back to the mighty..my minivap has kept me company to and fro work but that 8 mibute heatup and heating back up between hits..although only takes 2 hits on red to kill a basket through ht..but the mighty takes little over.minute to heat up and stays steady at temp..its just too easy to use..had to have it back..
Hey, congrats on bouncing back!
If I recall, you had a muzzmod or two start to leak? I did, months ago and discussed that at the time. Very recently made another, using a different piece of glass, one that has a taper at bottom. Might be a slightly thicker 'weld' than I had on the one with square bottom'd glass.
Thing works effin' great, fingers crossed that this one goes the distance!
Enjoy that "New Mighty" flavor!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Good to see you're getting a Mighty again!

I hope you didn't have to sell any of your collection to get it.

Winegums,

Ghostlyfett420

Chewie get us out of here!
Im gonna get a mighty next for my daily out and about i have a mflb but never really used it for that as i was smoking at the time.
The cano at home is treating me well:D

Ghostlyfett420,

Jayou540

I just noticed that the plastic casing just below the cooling unit on the corner is slightly starting to come apart!! Definitely sending it in for repairs when I get back from Washington and Colorado. Would wrapping a little tape around the corners increase protection/longevity? I was tempted to tape nearly everything but the screen but the last thing I want to do is increase the heat of the unit in a negative way.. Damn does anyone know if OtterBox has a case for the mighty ;) ???

Jayou540,

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
Hello everybody! I am looking for the Might best deal. I know they used to have it on massdrop for a steal, but they no longer sell vapes.
I just cant justify spending close to $400

TheMadDabber,

subway13029

Didn't sell any at all brother!! I have a couple I need to get rid of but I got rid of a nice chunk of them some months back because I wasn't using them all but in reality I'm kicking myself because they all fill a niche..lol..I thought I didn't need that many but I do..I have some funny pics I'm gonna post later. Probably gonna create a thread showing my pre vaporizing "collection"and post v.a.s. Lol..but yeah I missed my mighty..when I held the counterfeit that a guy on cl tried to sell me...I knew that bad boy was fake INSTANTLY...LOL

Edit..any pics of the new style muzzmod..I've had them leak and was testing out different epoxy and such to make sure what issues were when mine was stolen..it had the easy flow one from vape fiend attached when it was took and that one was crap..lol

Last edited:
subway13029,
Reactions: vapviking

Mr. Me2

Hello everybody! I am looking for the Might best deal. I know they used to have it on massdrop for a steal, but they no longer sell vapes.
I just cant justify spending close to $400
Welcome @TheMadDabber !

Reach out to Puff it Up! They'll take great care of you.

I also recently saw a post here that @stickstones can help you too. With all due respect to @stickstones, I'd ask to confirm about S&B warranty. But I have only heard great things about his service and prices.

Happy shopping!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
This is the glass I used for recent muzzmod, you can see that it's somewhat conical/tapered at the end, with a small flat where it touches the CU mod. I happened to have all the needed stuff, so this is what I used. The previous that I made used a glass piece that had a 90 degree bottom. As I said, fingers crossed, so far, so good.
Used JB Weld (not 5 mn., I think it's High Temp.).
http://www.vapeworld.com/magic-flight-launch-box-19mm-glass-filter

vapviking,

subway13029

The warranty when purchased thru @stickstones is as good as any other retailer you would purchase from..s and b is solid with their service..others have had issues with them not replacing under normal circumstances but dont think ive ever heard of them denying because of where it was purchased..correct me if im wrong but ive never seen that..seems as long as its a real s and b product and it has serial number etc..you are golden

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
The warranty when purchased thru @stickstones is as good as any other retailer you would purchase from..s and b is solid with their service..others have had issues with them not replacing under normal circumstances but dont think ive ever heard of them denying because of where it was purchased..correct me if im wrong but ive never seen that..seems as long as its a real s and b product and it has serial number etc..you are golden
Yeah I've heard that before, as long as it's an authentic unit they will service it.

Vapetrees,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Looks like the Underdog and Mighty have the save plug size and voltage requirements. So my Portable Underdog power supply will do a fine job at charging the mighty off of 4x 18650 batteries for camping. Nice!!

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1457402

Plus the Haze charger cord works great as a car adapter for the mighty. glad it's a standard 2.1mm plug at 12v

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Looks like the Underdog and Mighty have the save plug size and voltage requirements. So my Portable Underdog power supply will do a fine job at charging the mighty off of 4x 18650 batteries for camping. Nice!!

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1457402

Plus the Haze charger cord works great as a car adapter for the mighty. glad it's a standard 2.1mm plug at 12v
So, would that power supply, in theory, fully charge Mighty 2 times? (my understanding is that Mighty has 2 internal 18650's)
And from usb it could charge a Pax2 or a grasshopper? or phone, ho hum...
This would cover all my bases. Thanks for posting!

Could this be used as an external charging device for the custom batteries in a Grasshopper? I guess I should ask the question over in Hopperland thread... But, generally, should this device be used primarily as a portable power station, or is it okay to use as a charger, swapping batteries in and out regularly?
Apologies if too many ????, I got a little excited.

Green Kiwi

@mrbonsai420 :you're the man!this is just what i was missing:tup:.
this is briljant as have loads of those batteries lying idle in the drawer(properly separated for safety),which can now have a use again.:nod:.as i use nowadays the Mighty exclusively :freak:.
:cheers:.

mas300

For me I use the Mighty as a session vape almost every night before bed. Here is what I found works best.

1. Half load with liquid pad on top is perfect for one session.
2. Start first 3 hits at 160 followed by next 3 hits at 170. Great taste and cool vape throughout.

Fewer herbs are better than more and the ABV is a uniform light brown after each bowl. Also starting at low temp gives not only great flavor, but much cooler vape. The latter avoids coughing and is much easier to hit than what I used before at 180 – 190. I am sure I could get more out of each load, but for me the good taste and cool vapor is much more appealing than trying to extract every last hit at higher temps.

Top Bottom