The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

subway13029

Its crazy how many of these out there..serial number have gotten ultra high that they started a whole new number scheme..and i hear a "whistle"as well but its more like the sound of the open draw against the plastic..its deinately not a whistle like the evo or the daisy..i think same principal as its the air lassing over something and it makes a noise..

dirtdragon

Anyone know how to get S&B to respond? Filled out 2 RMA forms online and sent 4 emails with no response. They have been good to deal with in the past but this is terrible....

poonman

Anyone know how to get S&B to respond? Filled out 2 RMA forms online and sent 4 emails with no response. They have been good to deal with in the past but this is terrible....

Maybe send them an email , inquiring a purchase of a
Digital Volcano ???
When they respond , do the switch and bait ...

Reggie Watts

What are the serials? My 40XXX does not whistle, and i'll let you know about my soon to be 50XXX Crafty this week. I don't think the whistling is normal, but if it's just a tolerance in the plastic body or something, and doesn't affect function, than the only concern i'd have is its stealth. I'd hate for my discrete little Crafty to whistle! That was just one of the reasons I also couldn't stand the EVO...that was a LOUD ear piercing whistle....well, at least mine was.

It's not loud enough to blow your cover. It's only audible in a silent room, and only for the person using it (or if you're standing right next to the person using it). Mine is a 30xxx.

I also used a friend's Mighty that had a louder whistle, which made me think it's probably somewhat common to varying degrees, but most people probably don't notice it.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Call on the phone and do one of two things.
1. Leave a brief message with a callback number. Tell them you've been trying, and need service. I've always received a call back same day (Just like my kids, even though they never 'take' calls, they do 'return' calls).
2. My trick when I call most places, regardless of my need,-- I press the number for "sales" and go from there. Most businesses will respond quickly to a potential new sale.

rodders83

Yea i need a single lid from the capsules :(

No one can oblige me? I have no need for anything from S&B and to get one flippin lod would cost a min order of 20 euro which is 100 capsules i think.

rodders83,
Reactions: Caelar900

Caelar900

Yea i need a single lid from the capsules :(

No one can oblige me? I have no need for anything from S&B and to get one flippin lod would cost a min order of 20 euro which is 100 capsules i think.

Buy 100 capsules then resell them to us unlucky ones in the u.s. Sounds like a win win..

Please, please, please. I would be all over getting a few of these guys off you! I'm sure you could even make a little bit off us unlucky one's, if your so inclined ;)

happygolucky

hey guys, I posted this in the crafty thread but it also would like to post it here.. will copy and paste what I typed.

I currently used a crafty and I got the "vaporizer is faulty please send it back to a s&b service center" in the app.I've owned my crafty about 6-7 months (purchased in sep 2015) it has about 53 hours on the clock..very very bummed out..I have submitted an RMA request on storz and bickel website and now I guess I"m supposed to wait for them to contact me? I'm getting the red and orange flashing lights when I try to turn on the vape. Sometimes the vape will not flash the red and orange and will act like it's turning on (stay red) but won't heat up..very frustrating as I have taken' great care of this thing since day 1. :( what are my next steps ? - I'm located in cali if that helps.

update :
so they've received my crafty (got the email confirmation) and they said they'd be contacting me in 4-6 business days for the next steps..I have told them I want to upgrade the crafty to the mighty for the extra $60. After a lot of reading and owing my crafty for roughly 6-7 months ( i love it btw) I think it would make more sense to own the mighty. The crafty's battery just plain sucks. I'll get about 2-3 good bowls on it depending on how long I keep them going for(usually 5-10 minutes each bowl at least and that's using the power boost as well) I find myself always charging the damn thing when I'm out and about, it's either always plugged into my car or it's always never w/out it's portable charging bank. The mighty solves all these issues with bigger battery pack (8 bowls instead of 4, so really 6 instead of 3 which is fukin awesome!) and the passive charging?? Worth it's weight in gold right there..to be able to still hit the mighty when it's dead by simply plugging it in?? I'm all in!

I"ve brought the crafty to theme parks and zoos and it is nice for that however I also have to the bring the battery pack and charging cable as well, and by that point its about the same bulk as the mighty would've been w/out the battery pack. I have a grasshopper on the way (hopefully arrives this year) so that will by new stealth unit for out on the town...but for now, I think the mighty is the clear winner, hands down. I can't wait to try one out and compare it to the crafty. Can't wait!

so now i'm just playing the waiting game, hating life until I get my precious back.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Fuck the crafty.
Unless it's playing back up for a mighty.
hey guys, I posted this in the crafty thread but it also would like to post it here.. will copy and paste what I typed.

I currently used a crafty and I got the "vaporizer is faulty please send it back to a s&b service center" in the app.I've owned my crafty about 6-7 months (purchased in sep 2015) it has about 53 hours on the clock..very very bummed out..I have submitted an RMA request on storz and bickel website and now I guess I"m supposed to wait for them to contact me? I'm getting the red and orange flashing lights when I try to turn on the vape. Sometimes the vape will not flash the red and orange and will act like it's turning on (stay red) but won't heat up..very frustrating as I have taken' great care of this thing since day 1. :( what are my next steps ? - I'm located in cali if that helps.

update :
so they've received my crafty (got the email confirmation) and they said they'd be contacting me in 4-6 business days for the next steps..I have told them I want to upgrade the crafty to the mighty for the extra $60. After a lot of reading and owing my crafty for roughly 6-7 months ( i love it btw) I think it would make more sense to own the mighty. The crafty's battery just plain sucks. I'll get about 2-3 good bowls on it depending on how long I keep them going for(usually 5-10 minutes each bowl at least and that's using the power boost as well) I find myself always charging the damn thing when I'm out and about, it's either always plugged into my car or it's always never w/out it's portable charging bank. The mighty solves all these issues with bigger battery pack (8 bowls instead of 4, so really 6 instead of 3 which is fukin awesome!) and the passive charging?? Worth it's weight in gold right there..to be able to still hit the mighty when it's dead by simply plugging it in?? I'm all in!

I"ve brought the crafty to theme parks and zoos and it is nice for that however I also have to the bring the battery pack and charging cable as well, and by that point its about the same bulk as the mighty would've been w/out the battery pack. I have a grasshopper on the way (hopefully arrives this year) so that will by new stealth unit for out on the town...but for now, I think the mighty is the clear winner, hands down. I can't wait to try one out and compare it to the crafty. Can't wait!

so now i'm just playing the waiting game, hating life until I get my precious back.

dirtdragon

I have now submitted 3 forms for RMA to 2 different email addresses with no response. I have sent 4 emails and left a VM. Is S&B going under? I have 2 mighty's but after this I think I will look elsewhere

radiant34

Check your spam folder. I got an to Rma response
I have now submitted 3 forms for RMA to 2 different email addresses with no response. I have sent 4 emails and left a VM. Is S&B going under? I have 2 mighty's but after this I think I will look elsewhere
he

radiant34,

happygolucky

ANOTHER UPDATE:

they got back to me last night (4/26/16)and approved my crafty to mighty upgrade for $60 extra ...they sent me a paypal email and I paid instantly...I got a shipping confirmation email today from fedex and it's showing an oakland pick up.. so it appears I will have it tomorrow 4/28/16 or friday 4/29/16. The service was great actually. I initially opened an rma on wednesday 4/20 and now 1 week later my upgraded mighty has shipped!!!

can't wait mofos!!

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
ANOTHER UPDATE:

they got back to me last night (4/26/16)and approved my crafty to mighty upgrade for $60 extra ...they sent me a paypal email and I paid instantly...I got a shipping confirmation email today from fedex and it's showing an oakland pick up.. so it appears I will have it tomorrow 4/28/16 or friday 4/29/16. The service was great actually. I initially opened an rma on wednesday 4/20 and now 1 week later my upgraded mighty has shipped!!!

can't wait mofos!!

It's always darkest right before dawn S&B approves a $60 crafty to Mighty upgrade.

Congratulations. :)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I want to mention that I've had a faulty charging problem with Mighty and filled out an RMA form. In notes section, told them I'd be willing to try a new charge adapter, or take their advice on how to proceed.

Got a confirmation email immediately (from a email address different from that to which I had sent RMA). Next day I got; 1. an email (from yet another email address) saying S&B had sent a package (no signature required, so I assume it's an adapter). 2. An email saying that my request for service had been approved, a new adapter was being sent AND if that did not work out, 3. Pls follow instructions (in email #4) and use prepaid mail label provided to send my Mighty in for repair service.

I don't know why some folks don't get better response from S&B. My thinking is, in part, I have given them a lot of money in a short time. All direct from S&B America:
Since Feb. '15
First Crafty $399.00
Battery 50.00
Mighty Up 60.00
Accessories ~ 70.00+

When I have returned units (3), I always include a sappy letter praising the product and kissing butt (even while telling them, for example, I thought the broken housing parts were a design flaw). Can't hurt, right? The only thing that might possibly make me a better customer (in their eyes) would be fewer product returns, and that's kinda on them...

So, YES, check your spam folder if you haven't heard back from S&B.

ade848

My Crafty to Mighty Upgrade arrives tomorrow...direct from S&B Europe.

I have a number of Crafty C.U's free to anyone who wants them....

ade848,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
My Crafty to Mighty Upgrade arrives tomorrow...direct from S&B Europe.

I have a number of Crafty C.U's free to anyone who wants them....
btw, Crafty c/u works just fine on Mighty and it can be nice to have spares. I set one up with a domed screen, so I have options! Have also cannibalized them (less $ than Mighty c/u) to make muzzmods which work on Crafty or Mighty.
Enjoy yer Mighty!

ade848

btw, Crafty c/u works just fine on Mighty and it can be nice to have spares. I set one up with a domed screen, so I have options! Have also cannibalized them (less $ than Mighty c/u) to make muzzmods which work on Crafty or Mighty.
Enjoy yer Mighty!
Thanks thought they wouldn't work!!

ade848,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Trying to see if you could whitewall your car maybe? :nod:
that is a GREAT next goal!

You almost made me cough @WakeAndVape lol
My old Nick name was 'sir coughs alot' :rofl:

Thanks for the Vid bro, I enjoyed it.
appreciate the love!

nice vid, that's probably how most of us look... lol, i was feeling every single cough right with ya.

what temps are you dialed at?
:rockon: I was at 405°f

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: skyvaper
Top Bottom