Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
All recent replacements that I've read about on this thread have had the ball latch, so I think they've exhausted the old supplies.

:2c:

Stu,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
J.R.R.Tokin' said:
Definitely check out the Vaporpedia for hints and tricks on this one, and check out the videos. There's a couple of techniques to use and they will need practice to perfect. However, once you got it down it's ace.

Thanks again, J.R.R. - I read the (very thorough) Vaporpedia page on the MFLB. All I can say is: I can't wait to get it! :)

Vapinghole,

CHEI

Medical Cannabis Inspector
I have a question about the water pipe adaptor. It says on the site that it is a 19mm attatchment while the sizes for contemporary waterpipes are 14 and 18mm. I think it fits 18 but I'm not sure.

CHEI,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
CHEI said:
I have a question about the water pipe adaptor. It says on the site that it is a 19mm attatchment while the sizes for contemporary waterpipes are 14 and 18mm. I think it fits 18 but I'm not sure.

Mine fits in and is currently (this very minute), inserted into a 14mm adapter.

BigDaddyVapor,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
CHEI said:

I do believe the exact measurement is 18.8 so sometimes its refered to as 18 or 19. Either way should fit ok.

YoGranMazPimp,

OF

CHEI said:
that's correct CHEI

Mine fits in and is currently (this very minute), inserted into a 14mm adapter.

How could it be both?

It can't, of course.

I just measured mine, it's half an inch across the small end, about .070 bigger at the top. Same size as the WP adapter for my Lotus....which is also sold as 14mm. My WP is a 14mm (bought at the same time for this use), or so it thinks it is anyway.......

It's not 18mm, 18.8mm or anything similar.

OF

OF,

mscm888

They got an 18mm adapter for the WPA which is 14mm. You would buy both for a 18mm glass piece.

mscm888,

OF

JDSupreme said:
CHEI said:
Okay. Strange how its listed as 19mm on the site. My glass is 18mm

your 18mm is prob more like 18.8...some call it 19, some 18, It will work :)

Really JDS? I measured my WPA's 'business end' at half an inch (give or take), very close to 14mm. It fits into my Ehle WP that claimed it was 14mm when I bought it. It's the same size as my Lotus adapter which also thought it was 14mm when I bought it. I don't have any 18 (or 18.8 or 19mm) stuff to check but it's it a LOT bigger than that?

My understanding is the 18mm thing is a tapered sleeve to allow the factory WPA to fit larger bongs?

OF

OF,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
OF said:
JDSupreme said:
CHEI said:
Okay. Strange how its listed as 19mm on the site. My glass is 18mm

your 18mm is prob more like 18.8...some call it 19, some 18, It will work :)

Really JDS? I measured my WPA's 'business end' at half an inch (give or take), very close to 14mm. It fits into my Ehle WP that claimed it was 14mm when I bought it. It's the same size as my Lotus adapter which also thought it was 14mm when I bought it. I don't have any 18 (or 18.8 or 19mm) stuff to check but it's it a LOT bigger than that?

My understanding is the 18mm thing is a tapered sleeve to allow the factory WPA to fit larger bongs?

OF

I didn't mean the actual WPA I was just talking about how some people call it 18mm, some call it 18.8mm, and some call it 19mm, but they are all basically the same size and fit their corresponding female conterparts :p

JDSupreme,

SirSparky

uYx1Hk.png

Still no call :\

SirSparky,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@SirSparky. As mom asked have you replied to that email with details? When did you send a reply / how long have you been waiting?

They are a small company so you have to be realistic with your expectations. Give them a few days before you get irate and irritable. They will get back to you and they will do their best to help you when they do.
:peace:

J.R.R.Tokin',

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Sir Sparky, with all due respect I think you are being impatient. They contacted you on the 8th, you know it is a small company, you know they will honor the warranty issue after confirming the issue because of the reputation they have that precedes this event. They do a good sized volume of business and, as I said, this work is spread between very few individuals. Now that you've posted here, I say contact them again and politely remind them of your issue and the time you can be available. You win more bees with honey than vinegar. :2c:

momofthegoons,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
My recent personal experience with MF customer service warranty issues:

I sent my first and only email to MF customer service on Feb.12 detailing my issue with pictures already included.

MF replied on Feb.14 "Thank you for sending all of the information needed to process your
warranty. We are submitting your request today and your new box will be
sent in the mail via USPS sometime over the next 3-4 business days."

I sent my dismantled box' pictures to MF on Feb.15.

My new box was shipped from MF on Feb.16 with a tracking#.

Smoking! :o

Vaporisateur,

SirSparky

Vaporisateur said:
My recent personal experience with MF customer service warranty issues:

I sent my first and only email to MF customer service on Feb.12 detailing my issue with pictures already included.

MF replied on Feb.14 "Thank you for sending all of the information needed to process your
warranty. We are submitting your request today and your new box will be
sent in the mail via USPS sometime over the next 3-4 business days."

I sent my dismantled box' pictures to MF on Feb.15.

My new box was shipped from MF on Feb.16 with a tracking#.

Smoking! :o
Exactly.

SirSparky,

enjoi123

Glass Master
Hey guys,
Had a quick question for you. I use my box native mode and was wondering what you can use to clean the wood around the mouthpiece. My friend used it last night and he was kinda sick, so I wanna clean it to be safe. Basically, what can I use to clean the wood without hurting it.
Thanks!

enjoi123,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
enjoi123 said:
Hey guys,
Had a quick question for you. I use my box native mode and was wondering what you can use to clean the wood around the mouthpiece. My friend used it last night and he was kinda sick, so I wanna clean it to be safe. Basically, what can I use to clean the wood without hurting it.
Thanks!

I would not use it native when sharing. Simply use the tube that can be cleaned easily.

Vaporisateur,

enjoi123

Glass Master
I would not use it native when sharing. Simply use the tube that can be cleaned easily.

I've been using it native because the stem broke about a week ago. I have one ordered but am forced to go native until then :(

enjoi123,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
You can use a small wipe of ISO on a q-tip or tissue if you have. Otherwise a small wipe with a strong alcohol like vodka will work too as disinfectant. Just be sparing and wipe right off and you'll be ok.

J.R.R.Tokin',
Top Bottom