FG

GwayLo said:
I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could order the powerex 2700's from in Canada. I tried amazon and they said they don't deliver to my address. Does anyone know a shop online or in montreal where I could buy them?

Paulsfinest.com

FG,

sundaddy

JDSupreme said:
sydnee said:
JDS--what do you consider a "double hit"? How long of an inhale is that?

I'm just curious because you said you only do one trench at a time. I can easily do two trenches (three if I'm having a "fuck it" kind of a day). I've only been using cannabis regularly for about a year and a half. Been vaping it almost exclusively since Feb 2011. I'm using what I think is pretty good bud, but I'm no connoisseur. Are our differences in consumption due to technique, bud quality, both, neither?

Just wondering. :/

Thanks!

Tolerance, herb quality, etc. can all be factors. I buy the best shit I can buy, so probably a little of both?

Watch WPA Double Trouble

You can do this with no WPA, using batteries or the PA. But with "double trouble" you are basically filling your bong with vapor without inhaling much, then following it up with a second hit, as you inhale the first hit, then you clear the second hit (may have to read that twice but thats it :) ) Watch the video, its better than my ramblings :D I have double hitted while not using the WPA, and it just requires you to hold your breath a little more but it is totally possible

Wow, that was some serious milk, I think I felt it when you exhaled.

sundaddy,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
sundaddy said:
Wow, that was some serious milk, I think I felt it when you exhaled.

Yup! That's that vitamin d shit right there lol

The clouds I have been getting with the PA/WPA/Double Hit rival just about any vape out there!

All with perfectly tanned loads (no blackening)!! :D

JDSupreme,

sundaddy

Sweet Magic Milk... straight from the teet! Better be careful, you'll get too stoned to fish.

sundaddy,

BirchMFLB

Cannabis Connoisseur
VapeNStone said:
BirchMFLB said:
Ok so I ordered this glass piece from gogowholesale
http://i.imgur.com/Ig9Kn.jpg
-
* 1 inch Diameter
* 14mm Glass on Glass Downstem
* 5.4 inchs long Glass on Glass Downstem
* 14mm Glass on Glass Bowl
* 5mm Thick
* 8 Inches Tall
I will post a review of the WPA and this glass water pipe when it arrives.
It said mine should be here on Monday!!!!
I got that glass bong today. And tried it out with WPA and PA. It is fuckin amazing, it hits so much cooler and way harder, and the glass is very small, just the right size to get a giant lung full of vapor with a steady draw. It also came with a glass bowl for smoking but I am not gonna fuck it up with resin it is vape only. Water adapter with power adapter is definitely worth it, it multiplied the intensity far beyond what I expected. The thing with water is the hit seems smaller because its cool but the high creeps up on you and I've been coughing with the WPA a lot trying to find the draw right technique. You will definitely enjoy that 8inch bong it is totally worth $20-30. Gogowholesale is pretty legit.

On another note, I notice the battery hole for my mflb is getting blackened. Is this normal with age? The wood seems bright with lots of dark black streaks and I don't recall it looking like that when I first got it.

BirchMFLB,

MSet

JDSupreme said:
sundaddy said:
Beter be careful, you'll get too stoned to fish.

That's definitely NOT possible lol

Hey JD, just wanted to say your videos are top notch. I never realized you hit the Box like you're sipping it, not a constant draw. It made so much more sense to me and I got VAKED for the first time today off this thing in comparison to the past year. Amazing.

I have to ask too, did you personally stain your MFLB? I would love to do this and have thought about it but I wasn't sure of any health implications applying woodstain to something I heat up and inhale from on a regular basis. Thanks!

MSet,
BirchMFLB said:
VapeNStone said:
BirchMFLB said:
Ok so I ordered this glass piece from gogowholesale
http://i.imgur.com/Ig9Kn.jpg

I will post a review of the WPA and this glass water pipe when it arrives.
It said mine should be here on Monday!!!!
I got that glass bong today. And tried it out with WPA and PA. It is fuckin amazing, it hits so much cooler and way harder, and the glass is very small, just the right size to get a giant lung full of vapor with a steady draw. It also came with a glass bowl for smoking but I am not gonna fuck it up with resin it is vape only. Water adapter with power adapter is definitely worth it, it multiplied the intensity far beyond what I expected. The thing with water is the hit seems smaller because its cool but the high creeps up on you and I've been coughing with the WPA a lot trying to find the draw right technique. You will definitely enjoy that 8inch bong it is totally worth $20-30. Gogowholesale is pretty legit.

On another note, I notice the battery hole for my mflb is getting blackened. Is this normal with age? The wood seems bright with lots of dark black streaks and I don't recall it looking like that when I first got it.
yea I don't know what the hell is going on with mine? Emailed them to see whats up.

VapeNStone,

Bdub

Vaporizer Aficionado
Magic-Flight - Order Details:
Launch Box Power Adapter
Options:
Add-on car accessory : Yes, please include one! (+$6.95)

Your Order Has Been Accepted and will be sent shortly.

:brow:

Bdub,

sundaddy

Here's a case I've been using for the last year or so. I found it at a flea market, the guy just has a table full of all kinds of cell phone cases. It's pretty small, I'm not sure of the brand, but it has some logo on the front.

ewQ0R.jpg

yZK5P.jpg

NVo9t.jpg

sundaddy,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
MSet said:
Hey JD, just wanted to say your videos are top notch. I never realized you hit the Box like you're sipping it, not a constant draw. It made so much more sense to me and I got VAKED for the first time today off this thing in comparison to the past year. Amazing.

Love hearing this stuff!! Glad I could give you the tools to fully take flight!!

I have to ask too, did you personally stain your MFLB? I would love to do this and have thought about it but I wasn't sure of any health implications applying woodstain to something I heat up and inhale from on a regular basis. Thanks!

Its Zebrawood, not stain :brow:

JDSupreme,

sundaddy

Mr. JD Supreme, I just watched your PA video. I saw where you took out the push-back ring. Do you still think this is necessary?

sundaddy,

max

Out to lunch
I saw where you took out the push-back ring. Do you still think this is necessary?
You certainly don't have to remove the push back. Most people find it to be a plus. I've used both versions and prefer the ring. Simply user preference, assuming the ring is working as designed.

max,

sundaddy

Thanks Max, I thought the extended positive nipple on the PA may make the push-back ring a non-issue.

sundaddy,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
sundaddy said:
Mr. JD Supreme, I just watched your PA video. I saw where you took out the push-back ring. Do you still think this is necessary?

Ya that video was made about 10 minutes after I first got the PA. At that moment, I just forgot about the extended nipple thang. I literally unboxed it, plugged it in to make sure it worked, then shot the vid. I leave it in all the time now, on both boxes.

Same with the first WPA vid. When something new comes out, I like to make a vid immediately so it's as real life as possible (no practicing). Then I, and anyone watching, can look back to see how the my technique improves with experience. I got good hits in the first WPA vid, but in the 2nd I get huge hits. In the 1st WPA vid, you can actually watch me change my technique (and the clouds get bigger) as the video goes on and I figure it out more.

Videos coming soon:

Advanced PA Techniques, Long Slow Draw vs Microhitting/Native vs Stem, Double Hitting with and without the WPA, and so on :)

JDSupreme,

max

Out to lunch
sundaddy said:
Thanks Max, I thought the extended positive nipple on the PA may make the push-back ring a non-issue.
When it comes to the PA, count me out for advice. I don't have one, and I'm not up on the details. I know that some people don't like the push back ring, and that's what my response was based on.

max,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The pushback ring is not any type of an issue at all, and is not compressed by the PA's positive "nipple".. BUT. removing and replacing the pushback ring (for use with battery etc) will wear the rings soft material out over time, and render it less "resiliant" . This is fine because they are so reasonably priced.. but... left in this eventual replacement becomes a "non issue".

Vitolo,

PREM

Hello!!
So firstly gotta say love this site, but more importantly i have to say, Magic Flight customer service is the best!! I tore my screen a few months ago after 3 weeks of buying it, but was sent a replacement with no quibble!
A note for U.K guys, customs might ignore that's its a warranty diffuser/replacement and still charge you import tax. (approx 16.30). Also it may take upto a month (:uhoh:)
Also have a wpa (thanks mflb)- which hits haaard as hell :ninja:, was supposed to make a vid for Mflb but it makes me cough too much lol. Its not the wpa, its my sensitive throat. Need to hydrate the vapor more as its too dry for me. I try not to have massive milky hits but sometimes you cant help it!:brow:
A big shout out to you guys who have helped me on my journey of no combustion for nearly 3 months now!! Read pages after pages of valuable info!!
:peace:

PREM,

mtb2005

Guess who ordered a LB?? :D

portability and lifetime warranty sealed the deal for me

JD - I hope your videos are out before I get my LB!

mtb2005,

los

mtb2005 said:
Guess who ordered a LB?? :D

portability and lifetime warranty sealed the deal for me

JD - I hope your videos are out before I get my LB!

i hope you enjoy your new addition!

los,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
What up my vapor whores!? Miss me?

(everyone looks at each other, "who the fuck is this?")

Took a couple weeks off. Joined our oldest son (USN) in Hawaii and sailed back with the USS Boxer to San Diego. Well, technically... Camp Pendleton. We got to leave a day early, since he had duty the following day... was supposed to ride a LCAC off (hovercraft), but ended up in a plain old, boring Marine landing craft.

Obviously, was dry the entire trip... but I sure was thinking of ways to get out of LAX, with my gear. It would have been cake after that. Being ex-Navy myself, I know what, how, who and where they're looking. However, at one point standing in the security checkpoint line, I looked down and noticed the dog walking by. He looked to have his attention on passengers, so I'm sure he was on alert. Though, bomb and drug dogs are typically different. I don't know that they train any for both roles. I'm assuming airport... probably bomb dog.

Took a trip to the local co-op today. Scored a nice 9g (8.81) bud of GDP. Its great, having a bud tender that likes you. I asked for $100 bud, then he threw another gram on top of that. Have to post a pic later. This shit is some of the tightest packed, beautifully trimmed bud, I've seen. Very good job on the whole curing process. Like I told the tender... you can see love in this stuff. lol! Its an Indica dominant hybrid. I'd guess around 60-40, if even that. Great vape, delicious sweet and fresh piney taste. Very good for body aches/pains, an almost equally pleasant head high. I do truly love my hybrids. Though, finding the right balance has proved interesting... but at times disappointing. Also, was smoking both an Indica and Sativa strains here lately... and wasn't impressed with either. Even considering the Indica could put me to sleep.

Great to be back. Missed you all. :cool:

BigDaddyVapor,

Qbit

cannabanana
OK so I have someone (Bodhi Diesel) in the 'Drying Out Your Bud' thread, who's trying telling me that it's bad to extra-dry your weed before you grind it for your MFLB, and that you shouldn't grind to a powder (plus that bone-drying your weed for vapes in general is wrong). They haven't explained why - they just expect me to take their word for it because they grow for a collective. And they're being rather opinionated and obnoxious about it.

They also called the MFLB cheap-ass and said they weren't impressed by it. :brow:

The posts start here and continue on to the next page. Just thought you might like to know. ;)

Qbit,
Top Bottom