winter

long time lurker first time poster, I just recieved my MFLB today and immidietly vaped multiple trenches with 3 different people using the 2 batteries that came with it. I have previously used the MF and I was instantly taking milky visable rips and evenly vaping the trench. The only thing that seemed off were the batteries. I thought they were coming with the 2400mah LSDs that Magic Flight ships out, but my battereis were labled "POWEREX AA1240-AAQO;". When I took the first hit the light was not as bright as it usually is (so if they were standard batteries they must have lost charge over the days it shipped) but the batteries lived through many hits. Did my MF ship with the Powerex 2700s instead of the 2400s?

winter,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The POWEREX AA1240-AAQO you recieved are the standard that is being used by Blissville/Magic Flight.
They are not the 2700 batteries

Vitolo,

winter

Vitolo said:
The POWEREX AA1240-AAQO you recieved are the standard that is being used by Blissville/Magic Flight.
They are not the 2700 batteries

ok thanks I'm glad, I wanted LSDs so they would hold their charge

another n00b question: with the white magic flight charger, does the solid green light mean done charging? I didnt look if the light was on when I first put he batteries in and I returned hours later, but I dont want to fuck up the first charge on that battery if its not done

winter,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Light blinks during regular charge.. and when it is solid green.. it is done, but is still "trickle charging'. It is not recommended to let it trickle charge too long.
Solid green = done.

Vitolo,

winter

Vitolo said:
Light blinks during regular charge.. and when it is solid green.. it is done, but is still "trickle charging'. It is not recommended to let it trickle charge too long.
Solid green = done.

ok thank you. are you saying I can't let batteries charge overnight? I need to be there for when they are done charging?

winter,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would read the note that comes with the charger
it wont hurt it to let it go overnight
they say.. don't leave it for a couple days.
I personally take it off ASAP when light is solid
I have slipped, and fallen asleep and taken it off charger in middle of night .. like 6 hours later
I would just do your best to take it off in a couple of hours.
I think relax and enjoy yourself we all get a feel for the batteries too.

Vitolo,

winter

Vitolo said:
I would read the note that comes with the charger
it wont hurt it to let it go overnight
they say.. don't leave it for a couple days.
I personally take it off ASAP when light is solid
I have slipped, and fallen asleep and taken it off charger in middle of night .. like 6 hours later
I would just do your best to take it off in a couple of hours.
I think relax and enjoy yourself we all get a feel for the batteries too.

ok the only reason Im asking these questions is because my charger didn't come with any instruction manual, and the MF manual doesn't really cover charging

winter,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I think it in line here to post the warranty and a link to Battery Charger info;
MFLBBATTERY.jpg
>MFLB Official Charger Instructions & Specs
Touch the link to the right
I did not want to post the actual Battery Charger Instructions and specs here they are too large, and would kill an entire page of this thread. I scanned it and posted it for you all here.

Vitolo,

Gongvape

^ Vitolo has got you covered awesome dude..but yes solid green is done take them off the charger and unplug the charger. The batteries wil get real hot if left on the charger longer than they need to be..n that hurts the battery life..

This weekend my PA came in and wow it is fricken sweet. The power range is spot on I have found that at 3/4 power is plenty. its like haveing a a super charged fresh battery at all times that never fades. I always have my mflb on me its just as important as a cell phone to me. N I like fresh battiers so I figuare I'm going to be using the PA mostly in the car(I drive alot). So im keeping the batts fresh for on the go use. The Power Adapter gets me on the magic flight way quicker I like it alot. I do have to contact Blisssville tho someone forget to include the auto adaptor..
782557391_photobucket_63701_.jpg

Today I got an order from Blisssville. a MFLB for my new boss. and I got a couple bare boxes. I think I got something fairly new as in an addition to mflb. The bare boxes came with this little metal ball imbedded in the bottom right hand corner of the box, the lid has a tiny little divit so it locks the cover in place eliminating the need to use the rubber band to prevent the box opening in your pocket. This is really nice cuz the rubber band always is getting caught up in my pocket and then I'm wearing a dirty rubber band as a ring cuz id hate to lose my rubber..problem solved.! Thank you much Magic Flight the Launch Box is truly a Luxury.:peace:

Gongvape,

cluffy

Vaker
I did the "snick" mod today at work. I used an engraver and it worked beautifully. A little 600 grit sandpaper to smooth the rough edges and wala, works great.

cluffy,

stroh

errl enthusiast
Gongvape said:
^ Vitolo has got you covered awesome dude..but yes solid green is done take them off the charger and unplug the charger. The batteries wil get real hot if left on the charger longer than they need to be..n that hurts the battery life..

This weekend my PA came in and wow it is fricken sweet. The power range is spot on I have found that at 3/4 power is plenty. its like haveing a a super charged fresh battery at all times that never fades. I always have my mflb on me its just as important as a cell phone to me. N I like fresh battiers so I figuare I'm going to be using the PA mostly in the car(I drive alot). So im keeping the batts fresh for on the go use. The Power Adapter gets me on the magic flight way quicker I like it alot. I do have to contact Blisssville tho someone forget to include the auto adaptor..

Today I got an order from Blisssville. a MFLB for my new boss. and I got a couple bare boxes. I think I got something fairly new as in an addition to mflb. The bare boxes came with this little metal ball imbedded in the bottom right hand corner of the box, the lid has a tiny little divit so it locks the cover in place eliminating the need to use the rubber band to prevent the box opening in your pocket. This is really nice cuz the rubber band always is getting caught up in my pocket and then I'm wearing a dirty rubber band as a ring cuz id hate to lose my rubber..problem solved.! Thank you much Magic Flight the Launch Box is truly a Luxury.:peace:

awesome, probably one of the reasons for the price increase, and well justified. i was thinking of modding mine in that fashion, but if magic flight has started performing this on all boxes, than i think i will just wait until my current box has worn its life, or purchase another down the line and use the "locking" box for on the go, and the regular box for home use.

stroh,

Nycdeisel

Wow, that must be very new. Kind of annoyed that now Im still[ again!] stuck with an 'old' version.

I need some of those rubber bands but I have traveled alright without one.

Nycdeisel,

eddy

Magic Flight Launched
That video was something else. Nothing is really strange in NY, how can the LB be any different :D

I wouldn't do much criminal activity on the beaches as police presence has significantly increased since the shooting a few days ago.

I ordered my PA yesterday and got the cutest note that it's being shipped. Expecting it on Wednesday; major props to MF. Can't wait!

eddy,

Nycdeisel

That was sad, a crowded beach of all places.

Im just probably more careful then the average vaporist in this regard,
or just paranoid if you want to put it that way :rolleyes:
:lol:

yea MF has amazing customer service, I sent my old box last week, I should check the tracking lol

p.s: im using my box right now ;)

Nycdeisel,

stan12

Yes it's very very good product! I ordered mine on this website (free shipping for france) :
planete-sfactory.com/p3873/MAGIC-FLIGHT-LAUNCH-BOX/product_info.h [NO SPAM]

stan12,

Carbon

How long has it been shipping with pyrex glass stems instead of the acrylic? I convinced my friend to get one and I was surprised and delighted to see it come with a glass stem when it arrived today.

Carbon,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Gongvape said:
The bare boxes came with this little metal ball imbedded in the bottom right hand corner of the box, the lid has a tiny little divit so it locks the cover in place eliminating the need to use the rubber band to prevent the box opening in your pocket.

First I've heard of this. Looks like a solid ball, not a ball catch (that has a spring under the ball). How long has this been out?

Side note: Given the growing concerns of heating plastic, has anyone ever entertained a high-strength glass top?

willieR,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Oh no, not the plastic heating issue again! Is this the NO2 thread or what? :p

Come on, most plastics will start to loose their properties around 200F. Do you really think that the box cover can reach that temp under normal use? I don't think so.

Vaporisateur,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Let's just say I don't agree with you and move on. You notice that styrofoam has been added to the cancer list? Plastics that are heated emit plasticizers and solvents.

willieR,

willieR

Been here since 2009
As a rule, I like old fashioned glass. You can microwave it, heat it, store in it... and it's completely inert. Assuming it hasn't been painted.

Anyway, with high tech glass I wouldn't be surprised that some thin durable glass might be available.

willieR,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
willieR said:
As a rule, I like old fashioned glass. You can microwave it, heat it, store in it... and it's completely inert. Assuming it hasn't been painted.

Anyway, with high tech glass I wouldn't be surprised that some thin durable glass might be available.

That's true, I prefer glass too for the same reasons. I don't know anything about 'high tech' glass though.

My first thought about your suggestion though, is actually the fact it would be easier to break than the current plexiglass which is more 'forgivable' and will somehow bent before breaking. As a reference, I remember that I broke my glass stem the first day I got it :uhoh: I'd be terrified to know that my box has some glass on it, since I just drop it everywhere and anywhere right now.

Vaporisateur,
Top Bottom