MG23

Relaxin'
MLark said:
Pretty worried ill combusting my bud alot. How often does it happen with y'all

I haven't had it happen a single time. You shouldn't worry about it too much, especially not enough to effect your purchasing decision.

MG23,

wot

sundaddy said:
VivaSativa said:
Do you use your LB while sick? Assume you're contagious, could you re-infect yourself by using the same stem when sick and a few days later when healthy?

I am using mine right now and I've got a raging sinus infection. When I used to combust, I would just lay off until I was better, because it exacerbated the symptoms, and tasted nasty. Now the launch box actually makes me feel better, with it's warm soothing vapor, and taste wonderful. Just take very light hits. As for re-infecting, wipe the stem with alcohol.
Does the warm vapor dry out your throat at all? Combusting (pipes/joints) dries out my throat too much, so vaping is my last resort. Very excited to hear the ability to use the MFLB while sick.

wot,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
MLark said:

Once, the very first time I used it.

I can't even begin to count how many times I have used it since then. So I wouldn't be too paranoid about combusting often.

aesthyrian,

MLark

aesthyrian said:
MLark said:

Once, the very first time I used it.

I can't even begin to count how many times I have used it since then. So I wouldn't be too paranoid about combusting often.

Great, thanks for the responses guys.

MLark,

VivaSativa

wot said:
Does the warm vapor dry out your throat at all? Combusting (pipes/joints) dries out my throat too much, so vaping is my last resort. Very excited to hear the ability to use the MFLB while sick.
For me it does dry out the throat a bit, so I vape while sipping on tea between hits, makes it barely noticable :p

VivaSativa,

Nycdeisel

MLark said:

I have never ever combusted in my Box, but someone else scorched my trench one time and I flipped, though later I realized it wasnt so big of a deal if you know how to clean it out.

Plus, using the battery pushback ring that comes with the new versions, it makes it EVEN HARDER to fuck up(combust). And mine doesnt even have that ring!! its an older version!!

Point is, you will be fine, there are many other low priced vaporizers that arent as good as the LB that will give you more problems with combustion.
Just because the MFLB is low priced, does not mean its not high quality and well designed, because it really is, and like I said with the pushback ring, its a lot harder to accidentally combust.

Nycdeisel,

wot

VivaSativa said:
wot said:
For me it does dry out the throat a bit, so I vape while sipping on tea between hits, makes it barely noticable :p
Thanks! I forgot I'd have that option with the almost-zero-footprint MFLB :)

Btw your alias rocks :peace:

wot,

sharkvszombie299

i read a post here about someone vapor bonging with there MFLB and i had to try it myself. i have a migrant triple disc tube and at first i thought it would be to large for the LB to fill but not only did it fill it, it didnt even scorch my herbs or the tray. i just stuck the steam into the tube of the balloon elbow from my extreme Q and it didnt make a perfect seal but if you hold the LB it definitly does the job. this is the best money ive spent in a long time and every day this vaporizer impresses me more and more

sharkvszombie299,

Kemeras

Anyone know magic flight's hours? I'm assuming I won't get an email reply about my missing part untill monday, but what are their office hours? Maybe even a phone number would be nice.

Kemeras,

jak5

Does anyone know when the PA will come out of beta?

I am looking to buy the official release but if wont be for a while I will probably buy the beta.

Thanks

jak5,

Spacenstein

Kemeras said:
Anyone know magic flight's hours? I'm assuming I won't get an email reply about my missing part untill monday, but what are their office hours? Maybe even a phone number would be nice.

Customer service as BlissSville is amazing. They'll get back to you as soon as possible-- trust me, just be patient.

jak5 said:
Does anyone know when the PA will come out of beta?

I am looking to buy the official release but if wont be for a while I will probably buy the beta.

Thanks

You, me, and everyone else here are still waiting... Magic Flight will announce when it will be released and ready for sale here.

Spacenstein,

jak5

Do you think it is okay to leave the MFLB in the car for a few hours.

It gets pretty cold, about 20-30 degrees.

Would that do anything to the MFLB?

jak5,

bunniesas

I was using the PA with my LB and I had the heat on too high so my herb combusted and now theres a burn mark in the metal trench. How should I go about cleaning it, or should I send it back?

bunniesas,

CutePanda

So I just ordered a MFLB and I plan on taking it with me on my road trip home from college which is 2300 miles. I'll have a car power inverter so I can plug whatever electronics in. Each battery when charged only gives you 4-5 minutes of charge and it takes 45 mins to charge? I want to have enough batteries to use it between 3 people every hour or so.

CutePanda,

Spacenstein

bunniesas said:
I was using the PA with my LB and I had the heat on too high so my herb combusted and now theres a burn mark in the metal trench. How should I go about cleaning it, or should I send it back?

The MFLB should work just perfectly even after you've combusted. If you need to clean it just empty the trench and brush it all out.. Set the PA to it's highest setting and hold the button in for around a minute, or until the trench burns off any resin or herb.. Do this with the plexi-glass lid open and blow into the trench while heating. Should make it just as new :)

Spacenstein,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
CutePanda said:
So I just ordered a MFLB and I plan on taking it with me on my road trip home from college which is 2300 miles. I'll have a car power inverter so I can plug whatever electronics in. Each battery when charged only gives you 4-5 minutes of charge and it takes 45 mins to charge? I want to have enough batteries to use it between 3 people every hour or so.

I'd get the PA w/ car adapter. That sounds like a battery charging nightmare. And plan on a little longer than 45min

JDSupreme,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
jak5 said:
Do you think it is okay to leave the MFLB in the car for a few hours.

It gets pretty cold, about 20-30 degrees.

Would that do anything to the MFLB?

I think you'll be fine, the batteries are more likely to be affected than the actual box IMO.

aesthyrian,

MLark

With the PA how well does the MFLB maintain temperature?

Think it keeps it to within 10-30 degrees like other higher powered vapes or just a stronger source of power.

MLark,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Good question. Is the MFLB temp governed by an internal circuit or purely from the battery output? I suspect it's just pure battery but I seem to recall a temp range that the trench is heated to.

I would assume the PA provides a bit more more "juice" but is internally regulated so only a battery-like tricke of electricity comes out.

willieR,

bunniesas

Spacenstein said:
bunniesas said:

The MFLB should work just perfectly even after you've combusted. If you need to clean it just empty the trench and brush it all out.. Set the PA to it's highest setting and hold the button in for around a minute, or until the trench burns off any resin or herb.. Do this with the plexi-glass lid open and blow into the trench while heating. Should make it just as new :)

I tried this, but the burn mark in the trench is still there, the LB itself works fine, its just not as aesthetically pleasing xD

bunniesas,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Eventually the whole trench will change color. Nothing to worry about really, many people have combusted in theirs.

Lo,
merci pour l info raf007 aaaaaaaa enfin un collgue , a fait plaisir de voir que je suis pas le seul resortissant hexagonal ici . a y est , j'ai rcupr ma box c la class . juste il faut vraiment que j'attrappe des 2700 parce que l pour l ex fumeur de havannes que je suis c tro ldge . salut camaarade , a plus .

fabrice furio,
Top Bottom