magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Vicki said:
...I'm fairly sure I read, in this thread, that Magic Flight does cover warranty service on LB's purchased on ebay and Amazon...

Hi,

That is correct. Warranty applies regardless of where purchased. No specific action is needed.

However, with Ebay and Amazon, it is especially helpful (but not required) for us to know your Box serial number and whom you purchased it from. There are a lot of Ebay/Online sellers and we want to have a better idea of who is representing our product and how well. As things develop, this sort of information becomes more and more important.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
lwien said:
Yup. Congratulations are STILL in order. I quit a long time ago also and I know how hard that can be.

I'm still trying, but damn it's hard. I quit for a month in May, but thought I could sneak in one or two like Obama does and I'm right back where I started. Any suggestions? I don't combust weed anymore, but I'm still smoking the damn cigs. Sorry to get off topic.

Stu,

lwien

Stu said:
lwien said:
Yup. Congratulations are STILL in order. I quit a long time ago also and I know how hard that can be.

I'm still trying, but damn it's hard. I quit for a month in May, but thought I could sneak in one or two like Obama does and I'm right back where I started. Any suggestions? I don't combust weed anymore, but I'm still smoking the damn cigs. Sorry to get off topic.

Yeah, it's a real mind fuck. Your brain tells ya, "hey, just a few. That ain't bad. You can control it."

Yeah, right. I quit cigs 30 years ago.........haven't had one since, but I positively know that if I had just one, I would be up to my old 3 packs a day in about a month (same goes for coke btw..... :/ )

I got some good tips for ya Stu that worked for me, but this probably isn't the thread to do it in. Start another over at the lounge and I'll be right there...........

lwien,

DaveWaves

Vapor Noob
magicflight said:
Vicki said:
...I'm fairly sure I read, in this thread, that Magic Flight does cover warranty service on LB's purchased on ebay and Amazon...

Hi,

That is correct. Warranty applies regardless of where purchased. No specific action is needed.

However, with Ebay and Amazon, it is especially helpful (but not required) for us to know your Box serial number and whom you purchased it from. There are a lot of Ebay/Online sellers and we want to have a better idea of who is representing our product and how well. As things develop, this sort of information becomes more and more important.

-- Magic-Flight

Thanks for the reply MagicFlight, it's good to know your products carry such excellent after-sale support. Especially with the fact that more and more vendors are going with the "authorized distributor" routine and denying coverage for products bought outside their "approved" network.

I will check my box number when I get home tonight and email it to you, along with the seller's info. I've got to say that using Amazon was great, a very easy transaction, and I got free overnight shipping to boot! I'm one of those people that takes forever to pull the trigger on buying something, but when I do, I WANT IT NOW! :lol:

DaveWaves,

poprocks2

DaveWaves said:
poprocks2 said:
I have browsed these forums a few times and decided to finally sign up for an account.

I've been using my Vapor Genie for a year and a half and decided to upgrade to the MFLB last month. The thing is amazing! I have a feeling my poor Vapor Genie may begin collecting some dust... :p

Welcome, poprocks2! I was a troll for awhile myself until last week, and have found this to be a very informative site, with a great bunch of people.

Now that you are the proud owner of a MFLB you can donate your VG to a less-fortunate soul who has not joined us in the Vaporist Century. Or keep it as a backup in case you lose or break your LB. :o

I checked out the VG when I first started looking at vapes. It is portable and I'm sure (judging by the many positive reviews I've read) that it works great. For me the idea of battery power (no more butane lighters, burnt fingers, etc.) was the clincher in choosing the LB over the VG. Now that I own one I can see why Magic Flight has such a loyal group of supporters.

I'm sure it's all personal preference, but for my money, the LB was a great purchase.

:2c:
Thanks for the nice welcome message!

I've considered giving my VG to my brother in law, but also think it could be nice to have as a backup. We'll see!

I originally purchased the VG because of it's size, price, and overall stealthiness. I like to keep my smoking (well, vaping...) to myself, so the VG was a great choice at the time. A local head shop had them in stock so I could even pay cash. The thing has worked great and still does.

I'm very happy with my MFLB purchase though. I've already gotten a few of my friends hooked on it too so they'll be placing their orders soon. :D
magicflight said:
Vicki said:

Hi,

-- Magic-Flight
How do we go about registering our MFLB with you guys?

poprocks2,

DaveWaves

Vapor Noob
559stonerr said:
anyone selling or thinking of selling their lightly used mflb?

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you won't get alot of bites on this one, unless someone bought a new one and wants to sell their old. These things are that good, I can't imagine parting with mine willingly. If you want one bite the bullet and buy new, you won't be disappointed!

DISCLAIMER: "The above comment was written by a non-vendor spokesperson who did not receive any compensation for their testimonial." ;)

DaveWaves,

DaveWaves

Vapor Noob
poprocks2 said:
[How do we go about registering our MFLB with you guys?

From VP:

"Will the warranty be honored if I purchase through an Ebay seller?

Yes it will; however, it is especially helpful if people let us know where they bought the Box and what serial number they have, even if they have had no problems with their unit. If you elect to buy from Ebay, please let us know the details via email--the feedback is both important and helpful."

DaveWaves,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
poprocks2 said:
magicflight said:
Warranty applies regardless of where purchased. No specific action is needed. However, with Ebay and Amazon (or any other online seller, particularly), it is especially helpful (but not required) for us to know your Box serial number and whom you purchased it from.
How do we go about registering our MFLB with you guys?

Just send us an email letting us know the Box serial number as well as the seller name, location, and any observations/comments you have about the seller. The address to use is the one posted to the left this message (same as on our website).

Thanks!
-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

flowmotion

I've read through this thread a lot but I simply don't have the time to search for this answer right now. Quick quick question: Can the standard MFLB Charger be used with upgraded batteries, such as the 2700s, etc?

Thanks in advance for any help!

flowmotion,

george

flowmotion said:
I've read through this thread a lot but I simply don't have the time to search for this answer right now. Quick quick question: Can the standard MFLB Charger be used with upgraded batteries, such as the 2700s, etc?

yes.

:peace:

george,

Hery Vappy

I've looked every where I can think of and still can't find anything on the beta power adapter. Is that discontinued until the official rollout now? I'm very close to purchasing a MFLB and would like this accessory if available. Thank you.

Hery Vappy,

DaveWaves

Vapor Noob
reece said:
There were two boxes sold last month for $50.

Guess I was wrong about noone being willing to sell their Precious, that's a great deal if you can find one at that price. :brow:

DaveWaves,

poprocks2

magicflight said:
Just send us an email letting us know the Box serial number as well as the seller name, location, and any observations/comments you have about the seller. The address to use is the one posted to the left this message (same as on our website).

Thanks!
-- Magic-Flight
Will do, thanks!

poprocks2,

doubledown

Just peeled my 2700 batteries. Whats the best way to get the gunk off them so I can have a Magic Flight?

doubledown,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
flowmotion said:

yeah i have 2700's and they still charge fine but not near as good as my c9000 charger.

LaunchBox420,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
I recently tried the bag technique discussed a few pages back and it worked pretty well, two partially filled quart bags (which delivered surprisingly large rips even though it didnt look like much was in there) and i was plenty vaked for a while. However about 3 hours later my chest/throat felt pretty congested/irritated and i could not stop coughing for like a half an hour no matter how much water i drank. I just used the described ziplock baggie taped to draw tube method and was wondering if it was the bag setup that induced my coughing or simply just too much vapor (i was vaping off and on throughout the evening )and not enough hydration that night.

I just did some research and ziplock bags begin to melt at around 195 degrees F (i believe they are polypropylene). Now im assuming the vapor would cool down before it ever could begin to melt the plastic from the bag but i was just looking for someone elses opinion on this because i do not want to be inhaling toxins from plastic with my sweet vapor.

Thanks if anyone can tell me that its safe or not because i rather enjoy this method and i envision that the PA in combination with bigger bags could be a good time in group situation.

Vaporgin.,

OGKronik

Man I love my MFLB. Its helping me quit cigarettes by letting me smoke something other than tobacco whenever I want.

OGKronik,

nr-cole

Vaporgin. said:
I recently tried the bag technique discussed a few pages back and it worked pretty well, two partially filled quart bags (which delivered surprisingly large rips even though it didnt look like much was in there) and i was plenty vaked for a while. However about 3 hours later my chest/throat felt pretty congested/irritated and i could not stop coughing for like a half an hour no matter how much water i drank. I just used the described ziplock baggie taped to draw tube method and was wondering if it was the bag setup that induced my coughing or simply just too much vapor (i was vaping off and on throughout the evening )and not enough hydration that night.

I just did some research and ziplock bags begin to melt at around 195 degrees F (i believe they are polypropylene). Now im assuming the vapor would cool down before it ever could begin to melt the plastic from the bag but i was just looking for someone elses opinion on this because i do not want to be inhaling toxins from plastic with my sweet vapor.

Thanks if anyone can tell me that its safe or not because i rather enjoy this method and i envision that the PA in combination with bigger bags could be a good time in group situation.

I think they make microwave safe Ziplock bags if you're interested.

nr-cole,

gman420

Hey there vape fans, just got my PA and its better than described, I've just about figured out how to best use my LB optimally with batteries, the longer you use a battery the slower you draw, I've used the same battery and trough half a day (fairly heavy user) my guy keeps calling to make sure I'm still here, I think people who have trouble using there LB is because they hit it like a nasty filthy combustible device. my consumption is the opposite of ridiculous,now for the PA, the only thing better would be if MF came and reloaded by LB for me. Thanks Magic-Flight, you folks ROCK

gman420,
Top Bottom