Theo

Gave the LB to my mom today for hanukah and she loves it! I'm extremely tempted to buy one for myself now though, the thing is amazing!

Theo,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
Nothing here really to report. Other than I'm just so high and happy knowing my very own MFLB is on it's way to my doorstep. I've been a vaping fan, and own a VB and love the sucker. Smoker for 8-10 years, vaping is the only way I go now 75% of the time. And the thing is, I use to smoke cigarettes too, puke! Now it's all about the taste, strains, and vapor love homies. I'm s glad I found FC!!

PuffnPass,
Vaporgin. said:
derp said:
Every LB user should own and use a coffee grinder in my opinion. So much easier, so much finer grind!

i agree, although i just used my magic bullet :lol: for the first time to grind bud, same concept, and it worked amazingly!, i grinded about a 1-2 grams, got enough keif collected in the ridges in the container to fill a little more than a trench :brow:
Although vapeworld just sent me a free two piece solid aluminum grinder and a free 3 piece plastic grinder, bless their hearts (really good customer service i highly highly recommend buying anything from them from grinders to vapes) i dont think they or my 4 piece will see much or any use at all since i dont combust anymore. The coffeegrinder/magic bullet gets a perfect powder consistency in like under 30 seconds.

Thank you for mentioning the magic bullet, I had not considered my knock-off for this. A raised beer to you, sir.

charliedontsurf,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
charliedontsurf said:
Thank you for mentioning the magic bullet, I had not considered my knock-off for this. A raised beer to you, sir.

yes it worked very well and some people that like infomercials might have them laying around, i got it for christmas one year, haha. I used the flat type blade that comes with it and it worked very well, about to vape a trench filled 1/4 way with keif from collecting it from the sides and have about 3-5 more of these to go from just bulleting 1-2 g's :brow:

Vaporgin.,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
DUDE! contact container! The best thing ever. No joke. Doesn't hold much! but you don't need much. so YEAH! lock tight. doesn't smell!

Elluzion,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
Elluzion said:
DUDE! contact container! The best thing ever. No joke. Doesn't hold much! but you don't need much. so YEAH! lock tight. doesn't smell!

hell yeah ive been using these since i got my lb. I cut one in half so i have two singles for ultimate portability as well

Vaporgin.,

toadyfatz

Does anyone know of any head shops that sell the LB in NYC? I'm heading their for New Years and don't really want to try to fly with my box. I figure I could maybe pick one up there and slightly use it and clean it out and mail it back to my home before I fly back. I've been wanting to get a second newer box so this might work for me. Thanks!

toadyfatz,

SmokingElectricity

^^^im pretty sure Shisha International sells them, NYC is a very expensive place to shop. better off getting one from one of the vendors here if you have the ability.

SmokingElectricity,

toadyfatz

SmokingElectricity said:
^^^im pretty sure Shisha International sells them, NYC is a very expensive place to shop. better off getting one from one of the vendors here if you have the ability.

Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't really even thinking about the NYC price hike etc.....I will try and give them a call and see just how much it is etc....I wouldn't mind a little extra, but if it is just crazy $$ I will just live without it....

toadyfatz,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
If you do mail your box, blissville instructed me to wrap MFLB in aluminum foil, place in a ziploc bag. Then mail it in a padded envelope.

pinoy,

toadyfatz

pinoy said:
If you do mail your box, blissville instructed me to wrap MFLB in aluminum foil, place in a ziploc bag. Then place in a padded envelope.

Thanks for the tip!

toadyfatz,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
max said:
TwztedElegance said:
is there a good site to buy those powerex 2700's in Canada?
Try ebay.ca. Probably as good as you'll find, price wise.
Actually, I found a couple Canadian sites that have MAHA batteries and chargers, including the 2700's :) Newegg has them in stock as well as PaulsFinest.com

TwztedVaper,

max

Out to lunch
Did you discover some new method of finding CA suppliers in the 10 hours or so since you asked the question? ;)

max,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
So I vaped an over full trench of AVB last night, WOW. got me fucked like no other, was crazy. and the hits were extra spicy. I did some crazy things haha :)

<3

Elluzion,

SmokingElectricity

toadyfatz said:
SmokingElectricity said:

Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't really even thinking about the NYC price hike etc.....I will try and give them a call and see just how much it is etc....I wouldn't mind a little extra, but if it is just crazy $$ I will just live without it....
why not just go buy a pre paid gift card and buy it from puffitup? you will have it in days and for a fair price.

SmokingElectricity,

toadyfatz

SmokingElectricity said:
toadyfatz said:
SmokingElectricity said:

why not just go buy a pre paid gift card and buy it from puffitup? you will have it in days and for a fair price.

The reason I was considering buying one in NYC is because I already own a LB and I am flying from NC to NY and really don't want to try to fly with my current Lauchbox etc...I have been thinking about getting a second box so I was going to just mail the new LB back to NC b4 I leave NYC. Believe me I realize you can get it cheaper from ordering online etc...Anyone have any experience with flying with a LB? I don't really want to be hassled and they have stepped up security big time in most airports.....Oh yeah, I will just have a carry on and will not be checking any luggage etc....

toadyfatz,

SmokingElectricity

^^^why not order a new one online and fly with that. its legal to own. you should have no problems if the unit is unused, then mail it home.

SmokingElectricity,

toadyfatz

SmokingElectricity said:
^^^why not order a new one online and fly with that. its legal to own. you should have no problems if the unit is unused, then mail it home.

Might give it a shot....Thanks for the ideas! Actually just remembered my wife will be checking some luggage so I could just check the new unused box in the checked luggage etc...I realize it is legal to have an unused box etc...I just don't want to be hassled either way, which knowing my luck I would be...and I will not have any herb on me so all good there!..Thanks again!

toadyfatz,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
just stash in your carry on and tell tsa its for tobacco. i wonder if you could vaporize on a airplane?

pinoy,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
pinoy said:
just stash in your carry on and tell tsa its for tobacco. i wonder if you could vaporize on a airplane?
yup, I remember reading someone's story here about how they hit their box on a flight :brow:

TwztedVaper,

kraken

of sound mind
my mflb has the tiniest fleck of black on the screen that won't seem to come off no matter how much i brush it. has this happened to anyone else?

kraken,

fstim

@ kraken this is some what normal in breaking in new boxes, sometimes a little combustion happens and can cause some black marks. it won't affect you box's performance. enjoy!

p.s. just got my replacement stems from blissville and attachment WHIP, order got too me in 2 days, and they even wrote a thank you note. good people over there!

fstim,
Top Bottom