B.

War Criminal
TwztedElegance said:
pinoy said:
just stash in your carry on and tell tsa its for tobacco. i wonder if you could vaporize on a airplane?
yup, I remember reading someone's story here about how they hit their box on a flight :brow:

Yeah, but that move is not a good idea. Someome getting caught using a box on a plane is a real quick way to get the box on The Mans radar. If you gotta ne blazed when flying use edibles or capsules. A friend has travelled with capaulea with great success, put them in a vitamim bottle, no one will know.

B.,
pinoy said:
just stash in your carry on and tell tsa its for tobacco. i wonder if you could vaporize on a airplane?

I would much, much sooner check the box. Carry on luggage is scrutinized far more intensely, if you've ever taken a flight you may have noticed.

As the blade incites to violence, so does the box incite to vaping. Most likely they won't know what it is, but it still looks suspicious as shit, a bizarre little wood box with a big wire running through. It will draw suspicion and will have to be explained, so enjoy missing the flight.

charliedontsurf,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
I just got my MFlb in the mail and its super cool but, It only heats up when i push the battery in with force, there is no click, and ive tried twisting the battery nothings there. If I don't apply pressure the little red ember heating thing wont show up. Does it light up everytime or what? Becaause mine only lights up if i apply pressure to the battery. Please help.

PuffnPass,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
PuffnPass said:
I just got my MFlb in the mail and its super cool but, It only heats up when i push the battery in with force, there is no click, and ive tried twisting the battery nothings there. If I don't apply pressure the little red ember heating thing wont show up. Does it light up everytime or what? Becaause mine only lights up if i apply pressure to the battery. Please help.

Thats the pushback ring inside where the positive batt touches. its supposed to do that. you can take it out but then run the risk of leaving the batt in and combusting accidentally. you shouldn't have to put a ton of pressure on the batt. and there is no "click" silent as night

JDSupreme,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
Ok so I tried it again and still, no constant heating no matter what. So I tried my second battery and this time I was able to get it to stay heating, like it should. Is it possible I got a defective battery? Shape-wise, ya know? Is this common? Anyone have any thought or suggestions because if I have only 1 entirely good working battery that kind of sucks.

PuffnPass,

george

PuffnPass said:
Ok so I tried it again and still, no constant heating no matter what. So I tried my second battery and this time I was able to get it to stay heating, like it should. Is it possible I got a defective battery? Shape-wise, ya know? Is this common? Anyone have any thought or suggestions because if I have only 1 entirely good working battery that kind of sucks.

Are you using the "push-back ring"

george,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
"push-back ring?" Do you mean that metal looking long thing thats on top on the plexiglass, i havent touched or tried moving that one bit. It's facing the trench right now.

PuffnPass,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
it's a little rubber ring where the positive side of the battery connects. I took mine out with some needle nose pliers and like it much better without it.

Stu,

Theo

PuffnPass said:
"push-back ring?" Do you mean that metal looking long thing thats on top on the plexiglass, i havent touched or tried moving that one bit. It's facing the trench right now.

There is a black ring on the inside of the hole all the way in the back. The reason for this is to force you to have to push the battery in with a little bit of force to make the LB work. This is so the box doesn't overheat by accident.

Theo,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
Ahh I'm such a stoner lol. I tried it again and now both batteries are able to stay clicked in, i guess maybe i had to wear it in a little but i think this problem is solved fellas, thanks for the help!

PuffnPass,

upriver

combustion-free
There is no click. The device should only heat (and light the amber LED) while you apply some force to the battery. When you let go of the battery, it disengages. This is a safety feature, and a very good one.

Hold the battery in, for about 5 seconds. You should start to see a swirl of vapor from the mouthpiece. Keep holding, and start your draw, which will take about 15 seconds. Let go of the battery (you wont see it, but the light shoudl go off at this point) and keep drawing for a few more. The entire time, the vapor should feel slightly warm as it hits your mouth. If this is not happening, you do have a bad battery or bad box. If one battery works and another doesnt, you have a bad battery. I would assume Blissville would replace the battery if you let them know. At any rate, most users seem to want 4-6 batteries on hand. I have about 10 at this point...

upriver,

PuffnPass

Proud Vaporist
[/quote=Hold the battery in, for about 5 seconds. You should start to see a swirl of vapor from the mouthpiece. Keep holding, and start your draw, which will take about 15 seconds. Let go of the battery (you wont see it, but the light shoudl go off at this point) and keep drawing for a few more. The entire time, the vapor should feel slightly warm as it hits your mouth. If this is not happening, you do have a bad battery or bad box. If one battery works and another doesnt, you have a bad battery. I would assume Blissville would replace the battery if you let them know. At any rate, most users seem to want 4-6 batteries on hand. I have about 10 at this point...[/quote]

This was very helpful and the box is working fine. I guess I was worried because I had to sort of lean on the battery to get the light to go up, and I was under the impression that once u pushed it in a certain way, u could take ur hand away from the battery and it would still be lighting. Its weird because after that 1 battery was able to stick and heating without my hand apply pressure, and then shortly after the other battery worked. So everythings fine and im happy to report a perfectly working and kick ass mflb :brow:

PuffnPass,

upriver

combustion-free
I think it bears repeating for new users reading that the way the box is currently set up, you (if you're right handed) put the butt of the battery in the heel of your hand, and pull the box towards the battery with your fingers. As you squeeze, this turns the box "on". You can practice by looking at the light. With time, you will find a sequence of on/off heating/cooling that works for you. There is no "click", the battery wants to be off and will only be ON when you squeeze the box/battery unit. Think of an asthma inhaler... it does not keep emitting mist while nobody is touchin it.

upriver,

Lak666

Ok, i think i fucked up:

I decided to get my LB from vape world, not only because BlissVille recommended it, but also because of the good comments here.
The shopping cart website wouldn't work: every time i wanted to buy something, and clicked "CHECKOUT" it went back to the homepage.
So i decided do contact them through emails, in one of them they told me that i needed a PayPal account.
I didn't have one, and i didn't wanted to use that payment method, so i asked for a different one, and they told me that the only possible way then would be to email them my credit card info.
It sounded very mysterious, but the emails were very serious, and i decided to trust this guys.
I sent them all of the required information on the 3. December 2010 22:59, and haven't heard from them since.
I'm starting to freak out...i'm trying to convince myself that this whole thing is only because where in the middle of a weekend, but i'm scared
Any comments?

Lak666,

vape4health

Why would BlissVille recommend vape world .

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from vape world / warehousegoodsonline - ebay, and everytime its been perfect , but I did just place an order on the Dec 3 , I paid for 1 day shipping , that was like 9 oclock fri night and I sent an email right after ordering and I havnt gotten any responce , maybe they are just out for the weekend or something . I wouldnt be too worried about them having your card numbers , they are a big comp doing lots of sales . I think its just the weekend and its getting close to the holiday . :2c:

vape4health,

Lak666

vape4health said:
Why would BlissVille recommend vape world .

Well, because i live in Germany at the moment, and they said that Vape World manages better and faster international shippings

Thanks a lot for your comment, makes me feel comfortable about this situation.

Lak666,

max

Out to lunch
I sent them all of the required information on the 3. December 2010 22:59, and haven't heard from them since.
Friday night at 11 PM-not surprising. In fact, it would be surprising if you had heard from them. ;)

i'm trying to convince myself that this whole thing is only because where in the middle of a weekend
Be convinced. Be very convinced. They're a very reliable dealer and you should get a response on Monday.

max,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
TwztedElegance said:
max said:
TwztedElegance said:
is there a good site to buy those powerex 2700's in Canada?
Try ebay.ca. Probably as good as you'll find, price wise.
Actually, I found a couple Canadian sites that have MAHA batteries and chargers, including the 2700's :) Newegg has them in stock as well as PaulsFinest.com

Actually Max is correct, if you are just looking for the batteries with no charger, you can get them on ebay the cheapest (by far really). less than $15 with shipping for 4 batts, as opposed to 22-23$ on the other sites listed.

If your are looking for batts and the C9000 charger, i still found it was cheaper to get it from Thomas Distributing even though i was in Canada, especially with the discouunt code GCNE561. Was $90 for charger and 8 maha 2700s shipped.

Mr. Smoke No More,

caseball2051

I see some people modding the box by taking the pushback ring out. I own a box without a ring. If I were to have something happen to this box and I received one with a pushback ring and didnt like it, would I be able to mod it the same way others have?

does this modification effect the warranty at all?

caseball2051,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
caseball2051 said:
I see some people modding the box by taking the pushback ring out. I own a box without a ring. If I were to have something happen to this box and I received one with a pushback ring and didnt like it, would I be able to mod it the same way others have?

does this modification effect the warranty at all?

It's not really a modification. It's just a matter of taking out the little pushback ring. These rings fit in all boxes and are in fact sold separately if you care to use one on an older box. It's just an extra safety feature that you can choose to use or not. I put mine back in this morning for use at my daughter's soccer match (I didn't want to accidentally combust in my jeans on the sidelines....hmm, that sounds a little odd). I took the ring back out now that I'm in the comfort of my mancave.

Stu,

hereatlast

That's my usage as well. I use the box when on my bicycle pretty often (not so much now that its getting colder) and always take the ring out for that purpose.

hereatlast,
Top Bottom