stuey

Vicki said:
stuey, the Powerex 2700 MAH are very good with the LB, but not low discharge. There are also the Ansmann 2500 MAH low discharge, and they work well with the LB as well. I currently use both, as well as the old Eneloops that originally came with the LB. I hope that helps. :)

Thanks Vicki.

Are the Powerex the same physical size as the standard eneloops? I just dont want to stretch the copper where the battery is inserted.

stuey,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
stuey said:
Vicki said:
stuey, the Powerex 2700 MAH are very good with the LB, but not low discharge. There are also the Ansmann 2500 MAH low discharge, and they work well with the LB as well. I currently use both, as well as the old Eneloops that originally came with the LB. I hope that helps. :)

Thanks Vicki.

Are the Powerex the same physical size as the standard eneloops? I just dont want to stretch the copper where the battery is inserted.

I'm honestly not sure. I can't really tell.

Vicki,

appa juice

So I think I saw this discussed before, but I'd like to ask again as I didn't really find a good answer...

I love my MFLB, got a lacrosse bc700 charger and expecting some powerex's soon. The only qualm I have is that the wood seems almost uncured; I plan on taking this little guy with me snowboarding, hiking, etc...it's going to get tossed around, and I want it to be protected. What can I spray/rub on/paint on to give it a nice sheen without damaging it or having to inhale fumes?

appa juice,

george

appa juice said:
So I think I saw this discussed before, but I'd like to ask again as I didn't really find a good answer...

I love my MFLB, got a lacrosse bc700 charger and expecting some powerex's soon. The only qualm I have is that the wood seems almost uncured; I plan on taking this little guy with me snowboarding, hiking, etc...it's going to get tossed around, and I want it to be protected. What can I spray/rub on/paint on to give it a nice sheen without damaging it or having to inhale fumes?

good Q, i'd like to do the same thing.

Ohh and......this thread is now 200pages! longest one on the forums! i guess it's cause the LB is the shit

george,

OC513

Dabaholic
appa juice said:
What can I spray/rub on/paint on to give it a nice sheen without damaging it or having to inhale fumes?
Wolface said:
Butcher block oil.
that is correct.....I asked the same question many pages back and Magic Flight confirmed it.....butcher block oil is typically simple food grade mineral oil which works and is usually cheaper when not labeled as "butcher block oil".....Ikea has a big bottle really cheap

OC513,

vapirtoo

Hey group,
How come there are no bongs, bubblers, or fancy glass work for the
MFLB? :(
Have I missed something? They give you that acrylic tube thingy,
so why not some custom fitted glass?
WTF pimp my ride!! :lol:

vapirtoo,

flanman

vapirtoo said:
Hey group,

i know somebody has posted a pic or two of their lb hooked up to a bong, just nothing custom yet.

flanman,

Qbit

cannabanana
george said:
Ohh and......this thread is now 200pages! longest one on the forums! i guess it's cause the LB is the shit

No not the longest. That would be the Purple Days thread, at 244 pages so far. Mind you this one is catching up fast, as the PD is produced at a limited rate, and had a year's head start (indeed, exactly a year's head start). :)

Qbit,

upriver

combustion-free
vapirtoo said:
Hey group,

I'm going to guess its because the MFLB is designed to be extremely portable and stealthy. These "pimp" extras you are talking about would negate that, no? Seems like desktop units are much more suited for it. But if you want to put spoilers and giant rims on your geo prizm, go for it! :)

upriver,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
upriver said:
vapirtoo said:
Hey group,

But if you want to put spoilers and giant rims on your geo prizm, go for it! :)

LOL, don't forget the Whistle Tips http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JtoW7GrdY

DeepFried,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Qbit said:
george said:

No not the longest. That would be the Purple Days thread, at 244 pages so far. Mind you this one is catching up fast, as the PD is produced at a limited rate, and had a year's head start (indeed, exactly a year's head start). :)

We did pass the PD thread in views :) Shows our popularity!

JDSupreme,

george

JDSupreme said:
Qbit said:
george said:

Ya! i noticed that, been waiting for someone to catch that.......Well shit, this'll be the longest soon, just give it some time

george,

vapirtoo

OK guys very funny,
But don't laugh when my geo prism blows past your stock rides. :lol:
Yeah the LB is stealthy, but sometimes I'm home with fresh
batts and, I would like to be able to experiment with different
glass pieces especially some kind of water pipe, bong or diffuser.
If and when MF comes out with a power unit , the different
methods of inhaling vapor will enhance the experience. I was
thinking of something small but effective.
Oh yeah this thread rules!

vapirtoo,

george

Once i get my hands on the power adapter ill try hooking it up to a bubbler/bong.

But for now, the hassle of dealing with the batteries is already too much. I think having a on/off switch will make it alot easier and more ideal to use with a water piece

george,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
The minutes go by so sloowwwwwwly when you're waiting for your MFLB to arrive. :/

I wanna go on a Magic Flight!!!!
Nhippy.gif

CombustionJunction,

torres09

Anyone from Australia order from vapeworld?

How long does priority international normally take to be delivered?

torres09,

Qbit

cannabanana
torres09 said:

I'm in Australia, and I ordered from Blissville last year, and it got to me in under 2 weeks. For what it's worth.

Qbit,

Qbit

cannabanana
JDSupreme said:
Qbit said:
george said:

Yeah that's an interesting fact. I guess the limited availability of PD's is also limiting the attention they're drawing from those new to vapes, so lower lurker levels.

Qbit,

Qbit

cannabanana
B. said:
i would love a glass stem to 14mm gong adapter, LBs can milk bongs

I understand some people have had success wrapping thin stems with rubber bands to fit in larger sockets, although I think that was on another vape. But I can't see why it wouldn't work with the MFLB.

Qbit,

dxmxgxd

torres09 said:

I ordered mine through Blisssville and it took 5 days to arrive on my door step:) Im sure USP only takes 3 days from being shipped to doorstep in Oz!

Vapirtoo.....unlike the 99.9% of people on here I thought the LB was not as good as what the others thought. I do agree with how good, stealthy and down right tiny it is but I and a few friends found it to be quite harsh and made us cough, plus it doesn't taste as good as my log vape or even my chinese box whip!!! So it sat in the cupboard for 2 weeks collecting dust. Until i decided to try a small bong I made for the log vape(which doesnt milk that well), i hooked it up to the LB and wow:o what a hit, very thick, very smooth, very f......n nice:D The bong is just a small spice jar with a 4in plastic pipe out the top, and i got some medical oxygen tubing that fits perfect in the LB. Because the tubing and bong is small i can vary my intake just nice for the LB.

So yes hook a bong up, you wont regret it

dxmxgxd,
Top Bottom