stuey

Just because its going brown does not mean its combusted.. you can get the weed to go black without actually combusting.

stuey,

george

vapedg13........are you not reading what people have to say?

The box DOES work, without combusting. Why give up so easily? Either try a new technique or contact MagicFlight.

george,

vapedg13

compaired to the Iolite this thing sucks....never once burned my weed in the Iolite... you cant... the heating element doesnt get hot enough to burn your weed

Compaired to the vapor I get from my volcano or silver surfer this popcorn tasting vape sucks...

The LB reminds me of the old school vapes we used that had a fish bowl or globe on top ...same taste... same problem... there is no control over how hot the heating element gets.....thus we get combustion

mod note: From the rules page- "Don't attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed." You've sufficiently expressed your opinion on the product. Now you're in overtime and crossing the line.

vapedg13,

reece

zoo said:
reece said:
zoo said:
Maybe this device should be called the "occasional vaporizer" since it is so prone to combustion?

Except it isn't "so prone to combustion." If there is combustion, and it isn't a faulty box, it is due to user error.

Maybe this just isn't the right type of vaporizer for you guys. You have to be an active participant.

"User error"? Boy, haven't we heard THAT one before. Remember all those people in their Ford Pintos who got lit up because they had the audacity to get tail ended???

I'm not saying the LB is a faulty device, it's just that the producers don't seem to have properly addressed some important issues as it relates to combustion with their product. I mean afterall this IS supposed to be a vaporizer, right?

"The magic flight burn box ", lol. Vapedg13 yer killin me!

I better hurry and buy one of these before some granny lights up her bed and burns to death and the device gets pulled off the internet! I understand the only thing preventing the battery from maintaining contact is a RUBBER GROMMET!

It is a vaporizer. It is not the only vaporizer that will burn if not operated properly. The overwhelming majority of those posting in this thread seem to be doing something right. Your Pinto analogy does not apply. I am not a representative of the company. I am not trying to defend the reputation of my product. Drivers of the Pinto, unless colliding with something while backing up, are in a passive state. They are being hit. Those not operating the LB properly are more analogous to the driver that rear ended the Pinto. Improper operation resulting in a less than desirous effect. Then the driver blames the car company because the car isn't supposed to rear end another vehicle. It is supposed to stop.

Well, not if you don't apply the brakes in a timely fashion. Not if you are exceeding recommended speeds. Not if your attention is elsewhere while driving.

I have been using the Launch Box over a year now. It only vaporizes unless I use it improperly. To be specific, it burns when I forget to turn the battery around while in my pocket. After a while I notice a burning smell. It burns if I don't draw fast enough. But the last time that happened was almost a year ago. Why? Because I learned how to properly operate the vaporizer. Also, my car stops without rear ending another vehicle every time...

vapedg13 said:
bros this isnt my first rodeo......I hit the battery for 5-10 secs... draw EASY OR HARD ITS DOESNT MATTER...always get a popcorn taste and burnt weed.

I tried grounding up my weed so fine that it was powder ....it still burns.

It should be called.... the magic flight burn box :2c:

I own 15 different vaporizers...been vaping for over 10 yrs.... started with the VCB from Vrip

Maybe you have a faulty box. Or everyone else but you is experiencing the placebo effect. And our taste buds don't know what burning tastes like. I don't remember the last time I tasted the burnt popcorn.

reece,

george

:lol:

Nope. The launchbox doesnt suck. You and your attitude.......maybe

mod note: From the rules page- "No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member."

george,

george

vapedg13 said:
compaired to the Iolite this thing sucks....never once burned my weed in the Iolite... you cant... the heating element doesnt get hot enough to burn your weed

Compaired to the vapor I get from my volcano or silver surfer this popcorn tasting vape sucks...

The LB reminds me of the old school vapes we used that had a fish bowl or globe on top ...same taste... same problem... there is no control over how hot the heating element gets.....thus we get combustion

There is though! The airflow (controlled by your own breathing) controls the temperatures, and keeps it from going to combustion. This along with how long you leave the battery in for gives you perfect vapor every time.

george,

vapedg13

shit bros... I wanna portable vape that I can take with me through airports in my carry on as I travel alot

the Iolite has butain thats a no no...that why I tried the battery powered box...

mabey my box is faulty.....other people been telingl me they can hit the battery for 20-30 seconds and not burn the weed me 10 seconds

my wife tried the box.....she coughed for like 5 mins harshed out bad

I draw on it hard or soft makes no difference

vapedg13,

stuey

vapedg13 said:
shit bros... I wanna portable vape that I can take with me through airports in my carry on as I travel alot

the Iolite has butain thats a no no...that why I tried the battery powered box...

mabey my box is faulty.....other people tell me they can hit the battery for 20-30 seconds and not burn the weed me 10 seconds

Why does it need to go in your carry on? Are you planning on using it whilst on board a plane? If not, use your Iolite, just dont put it in your carry on luggage.

stuey,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
vapedg13 said:
mabey my box is faulty

Why don't you contact Magic Flight customer service? It sounds like you have a defective Launch Box. They are very nice. I'm sure they will help you. :)

If you don't want to do that, for whatever reason, I'll still take it! :p

Vicki,

vapedg13

stuey said:
Why does it need to go in your carry on? Are you planning on using it whilst on board a plane? If not, use your Iolite, just dont put it in your carry on luggage.

I dont need luggage.. just a carry on bag... I dont have checked luggage.... dont like waiting the addtional 20-30 mins to get your bag

vapedg13,

stuey

vapedg13 said:
stuey said:

I dont need luggage.. just a carry on bag... I dont have checked luggage.... dont like waiting the addtional 20-30 mins to get your bag

Well OK

Like Vicki said, contact MF customer service, they are really good.

Either the vape is faulty or you arent using it properly.

There are hundreds of us who are all very happy with how it vapes... we cant all be wrong.

SO hang in there, do have a few more goes with it.

Suck harder to lower the temperature.

Brown / Black does not mean combustion, jsut as you can heat up a newspaper, and watch it turn brown then black yet never actually combust.

Best of luck

EDIT what I mean is brown / black does not automatically mean combustion

stuey,

vapedg13

torres09 said:
george said:
:lol:

Nope. The launchbox doesnt suck. You and your attitude.......maybe
Agreed.

hahahah your all real funny :brow: try a hit from a volcano bag @370 then try a hit from your LB .....no comparison bros

I contacted the Website we will see if a new box does the trick..... A bro who lives by me is comming over he has a LB too....we will see

vapedg13,

caseball2051

youre silly and expecting too much if you think this is a replacement for a desktop vape.

nobody every claimed that it was, and it isnt marketed that way. its marketed as a portable vaporizer.

apples, meet oranges.

caseball2051,

stuey

vapedg13 said:
hahahah your all real funny :brow: try a hit from a volcano bag @370 then try a hit from you LB ..no comparison bros

Of course the Volcano isnt a portable vape so its not really a like for like comparison.

stuey,

toadyfatz

When I first got my LB it combusted the first few time also, but now it works like a charm! It hasn't combusted since that first day....that was about 5 months ago. Sounds like yours is defected like others have said....

toadyfatz,

vapedg13

stuey said:
vapedg13 said:
hahahah your all real funny :brow: try a hit from a volcano bag @370 then try a hit from you LB ..no comparison bros

Of course the Volcano isnt a portable vape so its not really a like for like comparison.

Sure it is.... I have a inverter for my van take it with me on road trips :lol:

Almost any plug in vaporizer can be a portable one for your car

Bottom line is... a vaporizer shouldnt get hot enough to make weed black...the good ones dont

vapedg13,

george

vapedg13 said:
stuey said:
vapedg13 said:

Sure it is.... I have a inverter for my van take it with me on road trips :lol:

Almost any plug in vaporizer can be a portable one for your car

I dont mean to argue with you but, can your volcano fit inside the palm of one hand? Please look at the size difference between the two. They're two very different vapes. And i'm not surprised your so against the LB if you've been expecting it to hit like your Volcano......

george,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
vapedg13 said:
Bottom line is... a vaporizer shouldnt get hot enough to make weed black...the good ones dont

Thus, why I recommended you contact Magic Flight about a defective box. Why don't you wait until you get your replacement Launch Box before making anymore judgements. ;)

Vicki,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
it sounds like your box could be defective, but also its not actually burning it unless you wind up with ash, really dark is just overcooked. Any launchbox will let you overcook it, but if yours gets that dark that fast then it is running way hotter than most.

rabblerouser,
Top Bottom