Noisy Gnome

Vapester
TwztedElegance said:
5. Keep inhaling slowly until your lungs are about 80% full. You should ideally IMO feel a nice warm vapor coming through. If you can't, inhale slower. If it's too hot, inhale faster. Eventually you'll find that perfect amount of pressure to use.
I think this step is the one of most significance to me. I've also noticed that using the box native makes it easier to judge based on how hot the air is thats coming into your mouth.

On the bright side I had a much better day yesterday regarding AVB with the LB than in the past. I was able to toast 2 trenches with miniscule to no black bits. I felt a bit more in touch with the temperature of the air passing into my mouth and also a bit more patient...pulling the battery maybe just a bit earlier than I had in the past. My batteries also werent %100 fresh so the heat was probably a little relaxed too.

It seems I am getting the hang of it :clap:

Noisy Gnome,

blueshawk

:)What a treat to come home early on a Friday,open the mailbox and see a Priority Mail box in there from Puffitup!! Had to wait a week -problems at the PO.When it did ship it took 2 days to MN. First i gotta mow the lawn though.O-mine came with the little o-ring where the batt. goes. Sweet-this place rocks!!

blueshawk,

OC513

Dabaholic
Noisy Gnome said:
TwztedElegance said:
5. Keep inhaling slowly until your lungs are about 80% full. You should ideally IMO feel a nice warm vapor coming through. If you can't, inhale slower. If it's too hot, inhale faster. Eventually you'll find that perfect amount of pressure to use.
I think this step is the one of most significance to me. I've also noticed that using the box native makes it easier to judge based on how hot the air is thats coming into your mouth.

On the bright side I had a much better day yesterday regarding AVB with the LB than in the past. I was able to toast 2 trenches with miniscule to no black bits. I felt a bit more in touch with the temperature of the air passing into my mouth and also a bit more patient...pulling the battery maybe just a bit earlier than I had in the past. My batteries also werent %100 fresh so the heat was probably a little relaxed too.

It seems I am getting the hang of it :clap:
Glad to hear your getting the hang of it...sorry I made the error of assuming you were hitting it native or I would have suggested it, I never use the stem. Hitting native definitely helps you feel the vapor coming in, which in turn will help you with your draw speed and ability to evenly toast a trench. Always tumble and tap the trench after hitting it....this will help move the meds around and expose different surface area with each hit. Enjoy......the practice is fun!

OC513,

vapirtoo

Yeh folks, its an art and as such it requires time on task in order to master the technique.

Latley I've been regrinding my trench load after 2 or 3 hits, seems to enhance the taste as
well as the result :ko:

Best friend of mine burns his herbs till they're black. His LB's trench looks black like an old pipe :mad: , and his AVB is dark almost charcoal but no ash. It amazing that there is seemingly no combustion, but he is very close.
He asked me what could he do with his ABV. I said, partner this shit is done.

Wonder if he could get a replacement LB? :lol: .

vapirtoo,

george

vapirtoo said:
Yeh folks, its an art and as such it requires time on task in order to master the technique.

Latley I've been regrinding my trench load after 2 or 3 hits, seems to enhance the taste as
well as the result :ko:

Best friend of mine burns his herbs till they're black. His LB's trench looks black like an old pipe :mad: , and his AVB is dark almost charcoal but no ash. It amazing that there is seemingly no combustion, but he is very close.

Ive found that you can keep vaping until your herb is all black if you want too...It doesnt combust, but it doesnt taste the greatest at the end. So im sure nothings wrong with his box, its just personal preference.

george,

Noisy Gnome

Vapester
george said:
Ive found that you can keep vaping until your herb is all black if you want too...It doesnt combust, but it doesnt taste the greatest at the end. So im sure nothings wrong with his box, its just personal preference.
You CAN definitely combust with the LB. I've done it twice by accident.

vapirtoo said:
I said, partner this shit is done.
:rofl:

oc513 said:
Glad to hear your getting the hang of it...sorry I made the error of assuming you were hitting it native or I would have suggested it, I never use the stem. Hitting native definitely helps you feel the vapor coming in, which in turn will help you with your draw speed and ability to evenly toast a trench.
Yea I initially started out using the long stem and tried to judge pull rate visually by observing the vapor travelling through it.

Noisy Gnome,

george

Noisy Gnome said:
george said:
You CAN definitely combust with the LB. I've done it twice by accident.
I know you CAN combust, i too have combusted on accident....
What i was saying is that you can vape all the way until your herb is black....without combusting.

george,

unzari

Prolly been asked before tho I couldnt find it: can you buy the launch box in canada, or has anyone ordered it from canada successfully? I've been taking the dog for more walks lately so...

unzari,

blackbur

Techniques for hitting the MFLB.[just for some fun]

The "English Tea Party"
-Load MFLB
-Place battery inside(3-5 seconds depending on battery strength)
-wait for vapor to appear
-then start to inhale on the tube.(as if you were sipping tea or drinking through a straw)
-remove battery
-quickly inhale to clear the chamber

The "12 gauge"
-Load MFLB
-Place battery inside
-wait for vapor to appear(3-5 seconds depending on battery strength)
-Inhale until your lungs are at 2/3 capacity
-Move acrylic cover to the side to allow fresh air flow
-Remove battery
-quickly inhale the remaining vapors& fresh air
Benefits- No risk of combustion, no stale vapors in the chamber,a good size hit with a nice vapor to air ratio,no wasted vapors(if done properly)

The "flavor savior"
-Load MFLB
-Move the cover slightly so air can get into the chamber
-Place battery inside
-Wait for vapor to seep out thru the space between the acrylic and chamber
-Inhale slowly then proceed to move the acrylic to cover the chamber
-Remove battery
-then quickly inhale to clear the chamber
Benefits-Nice airy vapor mixture, somewhat more flavorful,good if you don't want a throat irritating hit.

Russian Roulette
[use battery grips]
-Load MFLB
-Place battery inside
-wait for vapor to appear
-start to inhale
-once your at 1/3 lung capacity flip/turn the mflb(so that the contents of the bowl is mixed
-continue inhale(don't stop)
-when your at 2/3 lung capacity flip/turn the mflb again
-keep inhaling
-remove battery
-quickly inhale to remove all vapors from chamber
Benefits-Nice Strong Vapor hit, Even vaporization of the herb,no risk of combustion(if done properly), One hit K.O

not taking credit for inventing any of these methods..i was just experimenting around with my mflb to see different ways of hitting it..

Enjoy!:p

blackbur,

vapirtoo

Yo Blackbur! Great techniques; cool labels; you might want to copyright those :lol: . Lets hope we all keep experimenting and sharing. Playing around with the cover is creative and effective. I can't wait to try the Russian Roulette! :brow: .

vapirtoo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
The Water Buffalo

Place stem inside female bong stem (approx. 1/2"-3/4" inside)
Insert battery and activate
Wait 2-3 seconds and start long deep inhale through bong
Watch the vapor stream rush out of stem
Remove battery and continue drawing until chamber is clear
Flip, tumble, repeat
Enjoy

JDSupreme,

vapirtoo

Wow another one hit right out of the park! I was thinking of buying some glass
for the launch box, and here you have done it and named it. :brow:

vapirtoo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
vapirtoo said:

Eww I'd like to see a pic of a totally res'd up LB haha. I brush after each meal :)

JDSupreme,

flanman

ugh mine is supposed to be here today and i gotta work 10:30-10 :/ hopefully they drop it off before i leave

flanman,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well flanman, if not, you will come home to a special treat. :lol: Enjoy your new toy. I think you will like it a lot.

momofthegoons,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
flanman said:
ugh mine is supposed to be here today and i gotta work 10:30-10 :/ hopefully they drop it off before i leave
ugh thats the worst! but you will have such a pleasant treat after a long shift if it doesn't come early

JDSupreme,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
Discovered a tip for battery storage/transport! So i didn't order extra battery cases like i should have and went hunting through the house to find something that would work.

*cue angelic music*
Play Dough canisters! Not the full sized cans or the stocking stuffer tiny ones. The size in the middle of those (you know - just as tall as an AA battery lol), usually comes with tools or a stamper or something like that. It holds seven batteries perfectly. you can remove one and the others will move a bit, but not enough so the ends are touching. I leave the top open for home usage but I put a rubber band around the canister and over the lid to keep it secure for travel since the lid wont stay on by itself as the batteries are just a fraction too tall. I was going to buy some battery cases, but this is working out beautifully! nipple up when fresh, nipple down when dead until I get four to throw on the charger.

free is awesome.:brow:

I'll bet the large play dough canisters will hold the LB and it's accessories quite nicely. Won't find out till one of the boys leaves the top off and it dries up, and i can snag the canister.

plus play dough is just fun when you are baked. Until the boys come down at midnight and you have to explain to them why you are playing with their play dough stamper set and giggling:lol:

herbgirl,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
If you are out and about and don't want to carry that many, an empty pill vial will hold 3. Also, some time ago, someone posted that a chapstick cap fits the end of the battery perfectly. Nice for when you just want one or two extras and don't have the cap that now comes with.

momofthegoons,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Thanks cluffy. This is the first site that I've seen with free shipping. It just didn't make sense to pay $10 for a $2 purchase.

momofthegoons,

magiclight

Fuck Combustion
Ryobi and Milwaukee drill bit cases work well for holding the MagicFlight and batteries.

mf-drillbit-small.gif

case_ingredients.gif

magiclight,
Top Bottom