oneoone

oneoone said:
oneoone said:
Got my MFLB today. It took 6 calendar days to arrive on my doorstep in New Zealand from Blisssville.

NB I didn't come with the sanyo charger. The inluded charger looks to be this one.

http://www.amazon.com/T-3299-hours-Travel-Charger-Outlet/dp/B002EE7N3C

31DVNGkYFxL._SS400_.jpg

I am just in the process of trying it out now
Has anyone else had any problems with this charger? My batteries refuse to charge in the first 2 spaces and only charge sometimes when placed in the last 2 spaces.

Just thought I'd ask here first and see if this is a common problem with a quick fix before I email the MFLB guys and ask them.
UPDATE: I emailed MF and they informed me that they have been having a lot of problems with these chargers and they no longer use them. They sent me out a replacement charger that arrived to the other side of the world within a week.

The replacement charger is a V-3150 and looks like this:

CH-V3150.JPG

It charges the batteries in less than two hours and is able to charge a single battery at a time. I am very happy with the new charger and my overall experience with Magic-Flight and Blissvillle.

Thanks guys.

oneoone,

wolf torn

good they got you one that charges batteries single

I got that original piece of crap as well but upgraded to an amazing charger in the mean time

wolf torn,

BirdFLU

Just ordered my MFLB 5 minutes ago and I am super excited. :D After reading all the high remarks I had to give it a try. I also should be receiving my Aroma Classic vape in the mail tomorrow and am a little hesitant about it. I got it for cheap, so I thought I would give it a try. Not to much on this unit, I hope it works ok :/

BirdFLU,

Furiouslyfapping

dr3 said:
audiodelic said:
TwztedElegance said:
hope mine gets here soon! it was supposed to be shipped on the 6th but it still says Electronic Shipping Info Received on the tracking page. it's shipping all the way to india :|
Hey can you try some hash in it and let me know if it works well with it ?
I'm vaping hash in my LB right now. Works like a champ, just make sure the hash doesn't melt. I tested mine in a glass bowl first... it's the kind that just turns to ash. See VivaSativa's post #2930 in this thread, that's how I got the idea.

Of course MFLB does not support this, so if you ruin your screen it's your own damn fault.
Is it bubble hash? Bubble has is probably the only kind I see working in the the box since it hasn't been decarboxylated and hasn't been packed too much to form a goo like substance (like BHO). I think it should work well as long as you put a little bud in with the hash. I need to try this but don't have access to dispensaries in CO yet.

new buddy said:
First post here on this site.

As for the hash. I'd assume you could probably put a small piece of foil or some other, safer metal over part of the screen and just be sure to not let the liquidized hash fall onto the screen.
Foil? As in aluminum? Hell no that's not safe. I wouldn't recommend putting in any other metal into the MFLB, personally.

Furiouslyfapping,

trystlb

btw, how risky is it to fly internationally with this vape and a grinder? will it be risky even if i clean everything? :o i don't want to get into any trouble. i'm gonna be flying from india to canada. i read that someone packed it in the box with a bunch of pencils so it looked like a sharpener hahahaha
actually thats what i wanted to know....i bought one before i came to peru. brought it over brand new no problems. had it on my carry on. Tin with mflb, grinder, and batteries.

on my way back to US i just want to take the mflb alone. im wondering if i should just pack it with all my electronics and wires. thats what i usually have in my carry on.

any feed back would be greatly appreciated. :)

btw this is my second time having the mflb. i lost the first one ... :/ . It is an amazing device. Definitely for those people on a budget concerning the herb.

trystlb,

oneoone

lowfront said:
good they got you one that charges batteries single

I got that original piece of crap as well but upgraded to an amazing charger in the mean time
That is a huge plus in my books. It means I don't need to buy exra batteries.

oneoone,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
trystlb said:
btw, how risky is it to fly internationally with this vape and a grinder? will it be risky even if i clean everything? :o i don't want to get into any trouble. i'm gonna be flying from india to canada. i read that someone packed it in the box with a bunch of pencils so it looked like a sharpener hahahaha
actually thats what i wanted to know....i bought one before i came to peru. brought it over brand new no problems. had it on my carry on. Tin with mflb, grinder, and batteries.

on my way back to US i just want to take the mflb alone. im wondering if i should just pack it with all my electronics and wires. thats what i usually have in my carry on.

btw this is my second time having the mflb. i lost the first one ... :/ . It is an amazing device. Definitely for those people on a budget concerning the herb.
it won't be a problem brand new coz even if they test it it's clean but if it has been used and it looks suspicious and they end up testing it we're fucked.

idk how different it is travelling to the States and Canada.. i'm guessing the latter is far more relaxed. i think i might just mail it to myself from India though, who wants to be fucking paranoid during a 20 hour journey.

TwztedVaper,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer

I can't reply with first hand international experience but within the US I have traveled with them in various ways and never had a problem. I put the charger, batteries, grinder & cleaning brush with my electronics (iPod, camera, cell phone, etc) in my carry on. I have put the actual LB in various places - in my carry on with the electronics or elsewhere, in my pocket and in my suitcase and have never had an alarm go off or have had anyone ask to look at it.

Once I happened to have my LB in my pocket when I got "wanded" because my belt buckle set off an alarm. When I removed the belt and they wanded me again the LB did not set off the wand's alarm.

Today I traveled with my personal LB in my carry on and three new LBs in their tins with grinders and batteries in my suitcase which I also carried on. The TSA agent didn't even take a second look at the xray image when it went through. From my experience, there is little to worry about traveling with a LB... but as I said I have not done so internationally and my experiences mentioned only encompass 2 major airports.

VapeArts,

dr3

Is it bubble hash? Bubble has is probably the only kind I see working in the the box since it hasn't been decarboxylated and hasn't been packed too much to form a goo like substance (like BHO). I think it should work well as long as you put a little bud in with the hash. I need to try this but don't have access to dispensaries in CO yet.
Sorry, but I'm not sure what method was used to make this hash. It was given to me by a friend who happened upon it while wheeling and dealing. When I got it, it was a hard, brown and tacky ball of hash, so it's probably been pressed at some point. I ground it down into as find a powder as I could before vaping it in the LB, and then between draws agitate it with the business end of the cleaning brush so it doesn't stick to the trench.

dr3,

trystlb

I can't reply with first hand international experience but within the US I have traveled with them in various ways and never had a problem. I put the charger, batteries, grinder & cleaning brush with my electronics (iPod, camera, cell phone, etc) in my carry on. I have put the actual LB in various places - in my carry on with the electronics or elsewhere, in my pocket and in my suitcase and have never had an alarm go off or have had anyone ask to look at it.

Once I happened to have my LB in my pocket when I got "wanded" because my belt buckle set off an alarm. When I removed the belt and they wanded me again the LB did not set off the wand's alarm.

Today I traveled with my personal LB in my carry on and three new LBs in their tins with grinders and batteries in my suitcase which I also carried on. The TSA agent didn't even take a second look at the xray image when it went through. From my experience, there is little to worry about traveling with a LB... but as I said I have not done so internationally and my experiences mentioned only encompass 2 major airports.
That is super interesting. :) I wouldve thought that the lb wouldve set off the wand.

Domestic flights are always easier. On international flights it depends. ive been to peru and back to miami florida enough times that i know nothing will happen there. its just getting past the metal detector and xray scanner in peru. After getting off the plane, in miami all you have to do is pass through customs and youre free. im coming in with an american passport so i shouldnt have a problem.

Though my peruvian cousin came in with an italian passport and they took her into a little room to check her luggage and ask her some questions.. it was strange :/

trystlb,

B.

War Criminal
Once a behavior monitor thought I was acting suspicious while waiting to check in for my flight from Denver to Chicago, so they took me to a little room and tore through my snowboard bag very very thoroughly. They then let me go without searching me, my suitcase or my backpack.

It was post 9/11, so I was flying clean and they found nothing.

Weird, right?

Sorry, off topic.

B.,

trystlb

B. said:
Once a behavior monitor thought I was acting suspicious while waiting to check in for my flight from Denver to Chicago, so they took me to a little room and tore through my snowboard bag very very thoroughly. They then let me go without searching me, my suitcase or my backpack.

It was post 9/11, so I was flying clean and they found nothing.

Weird, right?

Sorry, off topic.
That is strange. i've never heard or seen such behavior on domestic flights. Probably had nothing better to do and thought they might get lucky with you.

Does anyone use the lb with other herbs? such as lavender or chamomile. im curious. Do you use them for taste or are their health benefits to vaping them?

trystlb,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
i'm going through all 161 pages of this thread and saving the good posts haha! can't wait to get my box. hopefully it'll be here this week. :lol:

TwztedVaper,

flanman

TwztedElegance said:
i'm going through all 161 pages of this thread and saving the good posts haha! can't wait to get my box. hopefully it'll be here this week. :lol:
you can go into your profile settings and change the posts per page to something higher so it's less pages to load.

flanman,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Long LONG time reader apparently I never registered...weird.

Anyway one question for Magic Flight or anyone who really knows their stuff. Can I clean my mouthpieces for the launch box with iso alcohol? I want to save all that oil, but I know you can't use alcohol to clean certain materials, such as acrylic bongs.

I really wanna know if I can use it on my thc caked mouthpiece. If not I'll just clean it out some other way, but it seems like a waste of so much good oil :(

Looking for a quick response if possible. Was hoping to start the process as soon as I get out of work.

Thanks!

darkrom,

chucku

Charles Urbane
darkrom said:

Anyway one question for Magic Flight or anyone who really knows their stuff. Can I clean my mouthpieces for the launch box with iso alcohol? I want to save all that oil, but I know you can't use alcohol to clean certain materials, such as acrylic bongs.

I really wanna know if I can use it on my thc caked mouthpiece. If not I'll just clean it out some other way, but it seems like a waste of so much good oil :(

Looking for a quick response if possible. Was hoping to start the process as soon as I get out of work.

Thanks!
A pipe cleaner dipped in everclear works well.

chucku,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Darkrom, welcome to the forum (officially). Do not soak the stem in alcohol as it will ruin it. You can, however, dip the tip of a pipe cleaner in ISO and push it through. This will not help you reclaim the resin, however, which is a shame if there is a lot. I wonder if you could stick the stem in the freezer for a short bit and then scrape the resin out of the stem with a toothpick or something. The freezing technique works well on a silicon whip, so it might work on your stem.

momofthegoons,

VivaSativa

darkrom said:

Thanks!
I read on this post that it's ok to clean the stem with ISO, but not to soak it. I tried and had very little success reclaiming anything worthwhile. I did very short soaks, 1-2 mins, and it made the stem look kinda 'cloudy' rather than clear. Also I scratched it a lot from the inside with a pin while cleaning it. Overall it was clean, just doesn't look as good anymore, and I got maybe 1 hit worth of oil from it.
Later I read here that you can use a blow-drier to heat the stem and it makes the liquid oil run down the stem. I tried it with a 20+ year old hair drier, it didn't make any of the oil run out but it did heat it enough so I could scrape it with a pin (I put the pin through the stem, pressed it against the inside of the stem and spun the stem around it). From that I got a bit more reclaim, but was still not really worth it. It did get the stem a bit cleaner.. It's possible that the hair drier I used is too ancient to function properly for this need.

If you find a way that works for you let us know :p

VivaSativa,

vapirtoo

Great info as usual. Seems alot of us "fuckers" :lol: are LB enthusiasts.
I have been vaping for only 4 months when I came up on that many small sips
technique. I thought I was just lazy, but what the hell it worked. Good to know
I was going in the right direction on that. This forum Rocks!:D

vapirtoo,
rec is nice i noticed w/age & time problems help me find medical more likely since anyway medicine helps now thcx dunno if i should of posted this

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

xenith

I am a recreational user myself.

Lately I have been using a shit-ton (no more, no less) of rubber bands around the end of my whip and plugging it into my water pipe. I just got a new MGW stemless and it hits great! I recorded a video of a quick hit in case anyone is interested.

(clicking the image will redirect you to the Photobucket page with the video)

xenith,
Top Bottom