jock411

i just got my LB today..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,huh? oh yeah, LOVE IT!!!!!!!! i was supposed to get a sricker in my order that was missed. is there anyway i can order a few? thank you, and thank you for your product

jock411,

heartvapor

magicflight said:
If you still have questions after that, restate them and I will do my best to answer.
I think I get all the graphs now, they were really interesting to look at. Do you have any others that you can share?

Also, how hot exactly can the screen get? In each one of the graphs, you started inhaling after a few seconds. But what the graph look like if you just put the battery in and didn't inhale for a lot longer? What would it look like you just put the battery in and left it for 30 seconds? What temperature would it reach?

Also, is there any way for you to explain or show a graph of what the temperature is if you inhale extremely slowly? If you pull really really slowly, like sipping the hottest cigarette you can imagine, around what would the temperature be? If you don't have a graph like that, I'll take whatever guess you can make. Because honestly I have no clue what it would be, my guess would be around 350-400F but I could be very far off for all I know.

thanks a lot!

heartvapor,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
TwztedElegance said:
how many of you are recreational users here? it seems like most ppl using the box are medical users.
Really isn't everyone a medical user?, if you think about it even "recreational" use, it is still relieving the days stress, relaxing, opening your mind/thoughts etc. Even if you have no so called medical condition, effectively the LB is still altering your state into a more pleasurable one for what ever millions of reasons are out there.

Personally I would rather hit a trench than hit several mixed drinks after work for my "medical" relaxation and stress relief.

DeepFried,

215z

It is my fourth day with my launch box. I am so happy I took the plunge and ordered this vape. My only reservation was that I would not be able to get sufficiently medicated with just a pocket vape. It turns out that the launch box is very satisfying for me.
I spent Saturday and Sunday vaping trench after trench to get a hang of the device. On Sunday morning I combusted two trenches, both the result of packing the trench too full. I had been tapping upwards on the underside of the box while taking yogic draws. I now pack the trench only level, then take cool draws while i enjoy the flavor. That dries up the bud so that I can grind it up with my fingers. Actually, I grind it with my fingers on every hit now. I vape for like 8 seconds then turn the box around and tap the screen clear. Then I turn it back around and draw while tapping the sides so the ground plant matter dances off the shoulders and into the trench. I keep going for three or four cycles then pull the battery out, draw some cool air to cool down the bud, and hold it in for 15 or so seconds. On Monday. I combusted because i took the trench too far, trying getting the most out of the last few trenchfulls of J-1 I had. But boy, could I take those trenches real far. The last few hits made me sleepy, so I should save my ABV aside for the occasions I medicate at night. This morning with no weed left I used the magic flight brush to sweep the kiefy dust in the soy sauce bowl I use to break up bud with my fingers. That kief was enough to get me very medicated both in the morning and again in the mid-morning...
This evening I picked up another $22 1.7gram bag of floral matter from Blue Sky Cafe, this time the strain is Headband. It tastes so good... Typing about it makes me wanna go vape some... I'll be back

215z,

george

xenith said:
I am a recreational user myself.

Lately I have been using a shit-ton (no more, no less) of rubber bands around the end of my whip and plugging it into my water pipe. I just got a new MGW stemless and it hits great! I recorded a video of a quick hit in case anyone is interested.

(clicking the image will redirect you to the Photobucket page with the video)

[url]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u259/userbars8/th_MOV02001.jpg[/url]
That worked surprisingly well. I'll be ordering a whip soon so i can do that.

george,

B.

War Criminal
I used to use the rubber band technique, but I'd wrap the rubber band around the stem. Works quite well.

B.,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
I was wondering what is the inner diameter of the silicon whip tube sold on blissville ?Is it same as the 3/8 inch of the DBV whip?

The reason i ask is i want to know whether i can directly connect the MFLB to my bong with the 19mm Glass adapter.

audiodelic,

max

Out to lunch
Most vape tubing is 1/4" ID, 3/8" OD. The 7th Floor tubing is a size larger, and not nearly as common. Pretty sure the LB tubing is 1/4" ID.

max,
Hi all! Just got my MFLB a few hours ago. Ordered mine late Sunday night, figuring I needed a more portable vape when I don't have time for my EQ. All I got to say is what an amazing little device! Really, really impressed with it. My only complaint is not for the device but these forums! A sticky on the first page of the device would be awesome! 162 pages is a lot to dig through to get info. The fact that the AA rechargeable NiMh batteries need to be sleeveless is a nice tidbit to know and not have to wade through countless pages to find. Heart almost dropped when I put in my rechargeable Energizer battery in and not have it do anything. Especially since I have 11 more and a charger I just bought yesterday lol. Anyway, great little device! Girlfriend says it's cute like Snoopy lol.

SuperSpliff,

lwien

SuperSpliff said:
My only complaint is not for the device but these forums! A sticky on the first page of the device would be awesome! 162 pages is a lot to dig through to get info. The fact that the AA rechargeable NiMh batteries need to be sleeveless is a nice tidbit to know and not have to wade through countless pages to find.
Yeah, but look at all the great info and user tips that you get along the way. ;)

lwien,
lwien said:
SuperSpliff said:
My only complaint is not for the device but these forums! A sticky on the first page of the device would be awesome! 162 pages is a lot to dig through to get info. The fact that the AA rechargeable NiMh batteries need to be sleeveless is a nice tidbit to know and not have to wade through countless pages to find.
Yeah, but look at all the great info and user tips that you get along the way. ;)
Oh, absolutely! There are wealth of knowledge and information on these forums. I troll through these a lot just to get better informed on the products I bought, or considering buying, and just to see how other people are medicating themselves nowadays. However, vital information about the device should be grouped together, users preferences and opinions should be trolled. Just my opinion. :D

SuperSpliff,

darkrom

Great Scott!
xenith said:
I am a recreational user myself.

Lately I have been using a shit-ton (no more, no less) of rubber bands around the end of my whip and plugging it into my water pipe. I just got a new MGW stemless and it hits great! I recorded a video of a quick hit in case anyone is interested.

(clicking the image will redirect you to the Photobucket page with the video)

[url]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u259/userbars8/th_MOV02001.jpg[/url]
Dude that is the BEST brand lemonade in the world!

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I am still upset that I can't think of a good way to reclaim the residue from my launch box mini stem.

I will give the hair dryer technique a shot. It's had a few ounces vaped through it at least by now and I'd hate to waste all that build up. It's at the point where I HAVE to clean it though lol. I will switch to the longer stem while I think about it.

darkrom,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
A paper clip works very well for reclaiming resin. Just scrape it out. Once you have scraped all you can out then clean with iso if you want it to be and new looking/

bluntfaced,

Vladimir

Hi I was wondering if the forum could do me a favour. Could you guys recommend a specific coffee grinder that they have been using and/or even link to some examples? I know nothing about them really. I have looked through the thread and people have posted things like any $15 coffee from walmart etc. We don't have walmart here so that doesn't mean much to me. I take it that using a grinder gives better results than using scissors?
I have been using the Powerex MH-C204W charger with Maha Powerex 2700mAh batteries and they have been doing the trick. I am hanging out for the power adapter though :D.
Thanks forum.

Vladimir,

Qbit

cannabanana
Vladimir said:
I take it that using a grinder gives better results than using scissors?
With the MFLB, yes, absolutely. Weed chopped with scissors will be really ineffective in this vape. The finer the better.

Qbit,

Budz Bunny

Vladimir said:
Hi I was wondering if the forum could do me a favour. Could you guys recommend a specific coffee grinder that they have been using and/or even link to some examples? I know nothing about them really. I have looked through the thread and people have posted things like any $15 coffee from walmart etc. We don't have walmart here so that doesn't mean much to me. I take it that using a grinder gives better results than using scissors?
I have been using the Powerex MH-C204W charger with Maha Powerex 2700mAh batteries and they have been doing the trick. I am hanging out for the power adapter though :D.
Thanks forum.
IDS55-4_2.JPG

Budz Bunny,

wolf torn

Does anyone have any experience with vaporizing herbs like hops, indian warrior, Passion Flower, Passion Flower, Chamomile, etc.....

in the LB?

wolf torn,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
B. said:
The LB tubing is considerably smaller than my SSV tubing.
will i be able to use the LB tube with the glass on glass water adapter from 7th floor to hook it up to my bong?

audiodelic,
Top Bottom