B.

War Criminal
bluntfaced said:
Does anyone have a picture of what a MFLB looks like when you get it in the mail though, like the packaging. I need some discreet packaging.
Sorry, no pic. I got my LB a couple of weeks ago, and I had it shipped to a hotel. The package was as generic as could be. I don't think the box would arouse any suspiscion :ninja:

Order now, you'll be happy.

B.,

hugs not drugs

bluntfaced said:
Bud leaf doesn't really brown at all in any vape in my experience, stems don't get very brown either, no matter how finely ground.

Does anyone have a picture of what a MFLB looks like when you get it in the mail though, like the packaging. I need some discreet packaging.
It is very discrete but it does say Blissville... a super snoopy person might raise an eyebrow at a package from "Blissville"... but YMMV. :)

Here's the pics from my Launch Box package. It was the standard unit, with free shipping, sent within California.

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

hugs not drugs,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
I'm sure if you let them know they would be willing to black out the "Blisssville" part with a magic marker.

MoeOnTheMoon,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
magicflight said:
MoeOnTheMoon said:
chloe said:
I finally see the difference from a finely ground herb vs coarsely...
Just how finely - like oregano or something? Or more like parsley flakes or something? Photo?
Hi,

Not sure if this helps, but our standard 'calibration test load' has an average 'grain size' of 30 thousandths of an inch -- its fairly fine, but not power or kief. That would be a 200 Mesh filter, or approximately 75 microns particulate. Perhaps similar to an average table salt and a little more. Clean picked material is processed using a conventional grinder and then reprocessed using an electric grinder before grading -- this provides a consistent standard to test with. Most users would not need to go through this much effort.

-- Magic-flight
Yes, that is very helpful. Do you use a coffee grinder? Which one if I may ask?

MoeOnTheMoon,

Kuroth

Account Closed
bluntfaced said:
Bud leaf doesn't really brown at all in any vape in my experience, stems don't get very brown either, no matter how finely ground.

It has a GIANT lable on the box that says "Warning.... Pot smoking device inside".... :o:o

J/K.. From what I rememebr it was a small box with not much on the out side.. I cant even rememebr it it said Blissvill on it... Then inside the box was another plane white box... Not sure how you could get much more discreet then that?

Kuroth,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
tomitface said:
Magic Flight!!! my light has stopped working!!! PORQUEEE?!?!.
Honestly, I do not know why the light has stopped working -- I would need to have someone look closely at your specific unit and find out. The light is regarded as cosmetic -- helpful to see if the battery is charged and connected, but is itself on a different circuit -- the heating element should still be working fine. Please let me know if the screen looks intact and is still heating properly -- this will help in diagnosis.

-- Magic-flight

PS: If you are looking for warranty support, please contact us via email.

magicflight,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Mojo said:
Hello ,

Some news of new features births ? :science:
Hi,

Yes -- our new website is up (we destroyed the previous one (on purpose)) -- should be a lot more informative for potential new purchasers and perhaps even for existing users. Much of the content is a direct thank you to all of the people here, and most especially to the FC forum itself, which has provided the inspiration for the changes. If we grow larger, we perhaps might sometime in the future return to some elements of the previous design -- simpler for now seems to be better.

Work on the power supplies is ongoing. It is now known exactly how long the cord will be -- 9 feet, in two segments, 3 from a wall plug to the primary converter, and then from there 6 feet more to the power adapter. QA testing is ongoing for the basic module, particularly in regards to energy transform efficiency and waste heat dissipation. We are working on revisions to the switch, which is now in the critical path.
Sizing, in terms of verified backwards compatibility has also become important again. Looking like we are still two weeks from Beta.

We are still making minor adjustments to our graphics. Other news will be posted here, as occurring or perhaps when requested.

-- Magic-flight

magicflight,

Qbit

cannabanana
Hey Magicflight, will there be a car adapter available for the power supply?

Qbit,

reece

Hey magic-flight, I noticed on your site there are references to getting high (FAQ), and using the box anywhere one would smoke a joint (FC testimonials). You may want to be careful about that. What a customer does with the box isn't within your control but the company may not want to look like it's promoting illegal activity on their web site. Especially if you ship to every state. The maker of the Supreme Vaporizer will not ship to Iowa, Pennsylvania, Illinois, or West Virginia despite the disclaimer that his product is not intended for illegal use. And I think part of the reason Tommy Chong was busted was for shipping tobacco water pipes (i.e. drug paraphernalia) to Pennsylvania.

reece,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
reece said:
Hey magic-flight, I noticed on your site there are references to getting high ...
Good point -- redaction made.

Qbit said:
Hey Magicflight, will there be a car adapter available for the power supply?
Yes -- it is included.

magicflight,

aero18

vaporist
reece said:
Hey magic-flight, I noticed on your site there are references to getting high (FAQ), and using the box anywhere one would smoke a joint (FC testimonials). You may want to be careful about that. What a customer does with the box isn't within your control but the company may not want to look like it's promoting illegal activity on their web site. Especially if you ship to every state. The maker of the Supreme Vaporizer will not ship to Iowa, Pennsylvania, Illinois, or West Virginia despite the disclaimer that his product is not intended for illegal use. And I think part of the reason Tommy Chong was busted was for shipping tobacco water pipes (i.e. drug paraphernalia) to Pennsylvania.
I was thinking the same thing. But then, normalizing this activity would move it further from its chained stigmas... I would not want to see this company go though.

I thought it was cool to see cannabis references on there while it was there. Made me think of a more normal society.

aero18,

sundaddy

Great site, I think the testimonials are a good idea. I get great hits from the VG but the MFLB is MUCH kinder on the throat, very little heat. Very good for heat sensitive users. It's quickly becoming my main squeeze.

sundaddy,

Monsoon

I'm anxiously waiting for mine too. I ordered from Blisssville 2.5 weeks ago but I'm in Canada which I assumed would be a little faster. I hope you guys eventually find a Canadian distributor to speed the process up a bit.

According to the MF website, you should only start worrying after 3 weeks:

Please be aware that all packages leaving the USA and entering other countries are potentially inspected and delayed while in transit by the Customs Service. Domestic orders placed are usually received within several days of shipping. International orders, however, can sometimes take weeks to arrive. These potential delays associated with international shipping are well beyond our control (begging and pleading with a customs service rarely results in any effect). Therefore, we request the following: 1) if you are placing an international order, please be especially patient waiting for shipped products to arrive, and 2) please let us know if you have not received shipped items within three weeks of placing your order so that we can resend.
And speaking of the website, you guys did a great job on it. My one criticism of it before was that FC had tons of great information but not much on the website. That issue has been fixed and I really like the new usage videos too. You can't have too much information especially considering how saturated the vape market is.

Monsoon,

karazi

There will be a day that I buy this, after seeing the videos on the website and noticing the sheer tininess of it. I was convinced already of how revolutionary and practical of a product the LB is. It really is. I've shown my stoner friends over the course of years three types of vapes: a lightbulb vape, Aromazap (only one I use now), and a Vapolution. One of my friends got intrigued and bought a VaporBros, but the rest weren't sold on the idea or the devices. I'm pretty sure that the LB would change their stubborn minds. It's something anyone can use at a great price, ANYWHERE... the benefits speak for themselves. This is not a connoisseur's vape, but an every man's vape. Definitely the start of something big, hope to get in on it soon. Love the new site, though a site navigation bar that follows the page down would be convenient, or just separate pages.

karazi,

B.

War Criminal
annaK said:
I ordered my LB from VapeNow 2.5 weeks ago and I am still waiting :(
LB ever show up?

Also, Magic Flight, any news on the power source beta? How can I get in on that?

B.,
Top Bottom