Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Houston, we have liftoff :)
91075_o.gif

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I wouldn't do bags from MFLB. Breath is not clean air pump.

you got a point there. How about we do it like the vapor lung? Take all the air out of the bag and then, with the battery on, start pulling the bag out, sucking the air through the air holes.

vorrange,
Reactions: Vicki

axilleus

Believe is Life!
Hello,
guys! as being the best mflb or arizer or no2? I search high performer, thanks!!

axilleus,

OF

Hello,
guys! as being the best mflb or arizer or no2? I search high performer, thanks!!

You know, this is a model specific forum? The idea here is to not get into 'XXX is better than YYY' discussions in general (although that does happen of course). Also, posting the same question in various threads is not allowed (for basically the same reasons I guess?).

I suggest the proper place to ask this is the General area:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/forums/general-vaporization-discussion.5/

You're going to get better exposure there, since on this thread for instance guys are already sold on this device and often will have less than objective things to say about others?

Good luck in your choice, there's a lot of great gear out there for sure.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Vitolo

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
What I'll do is add it and take it down if someone claims copyright infringement. I don't really think that will happen, and I'm comfortable that the original owner won't be offended. It was posted on Imgur, after all.

ETA: Image added.

You can have my pic if you want. I use the MF micro almost exclusively, unless my hands hurt and/or I want a larger quantity.This is my typical grind. Explains why the screen, at the rods gunks up so much.

Kief? KIEF!? I don't need no stinkeen' kief!
badges.jpg

20120504_202354.jpg

(Silver Haze - Sativa Dominant Hybrid. Heavy trich formation, leading to the the silver appearance, prior to grinding. Extremely potent and long-vaping. Less than a trench will get you there)

sparta.gif
- in celebration of my 300 post!!!

BigDaddyVapor,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The micro grinder that came with the box. Grinds a perfect trench, every time. :D
I use a 4 piece, I just turn the top two pieces upside down and grind like that, then flip over and give it a half dozen spins so the goodies fall down. If I'm real bored, I'll use a brush to clean off the teeth and edges of the grinder, etc. I get a great grind and kief gets saved!

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I use a 4 piece, I just turn the top two pieces upside down and grind like that, then flip over and give it a half dozen spins so the goodies fall down. If I'm real bored, I'll use a brush to clean off the teeth and edges of the grinder, etc. I get a great grind and kief gets saved!

I have a couple of 4 pc grinders. I've turned one of them into a 3 pc, by removing the screen section. However, even running it through the grinder a couple/few times, by flipping it... it still doesn't get the fine grind of the MFLB micro grinder. Perfect trench, every time.

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Yup I agree with BDV. The MF micro or Head Chef mini (basically the same thing) give a finer grind then I can achieve with any 4 pc I've used. Plus the fact that it fits the trench for easy loading is ace!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Love the MFLB OEM "Nano" grinder.
Own:
SC Medium 4 piece
SC Mini Scout 4 piece
SC Medium 2 Piece
SC small 2 piece
MFLB grinder
I use the last two daily...the others here and there
I have a dozen 2 piece acrylics to give to friends that have none
when it comes to my box... I do like to grind in the Small 2 piece SC....
then let it sit 10 minutes.. and put it in the MFLB grinder!

OF

when it comes to my box... I do like to grind in the Small 2 piece SC....
then let it sit 10 minutes.. and put it in the MFLB grinder!

OK Vitolo, ya got me again. What's with the 10 minute rest?

Am I really supposed to sit and watch that skinny hand go around the clock ten times? Please tell me you're working on the last load or something? Watching your herb dry is really really out there........

OF

OF,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
OK Vitolo, ya got me again. What's with the 10 minute rest?

Am I really supposed to sit and watch that skinny hand go around the clock ten times? Please tell me you're working on the last load or something? Watching your herb dry is really really out there........

OF

As fun as watching paint dry? :lol:

I've been using my new 2 piece SC grinder, and it gets my herbs really fine, perfect for the MFLB. :)

Vicki,

OF

As fun as watching paint dry? :lol:

I've been using my new 2 piece SC grinder, and it gets my herbs really fine, perfect for the MFLB. :)

You know the feeling. George Carlin used to have a somewhat different standard to compare to involving flies with carnal knowledge......

Now that you mention the small grinder (even though Vitolo did in a long list) I recall somewhere I have a nearly identical grinder to the little MFLB one, about half as thick with no magnet. Just the ticket for pocket carry. I just don't recall where I got it, there was a sticker on it with the name, but that's long gone so even if I find the grinder I won't know much.....

OF

OF,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
You know the feeling. George Carlin used to have a somewhat different standard to compare to involving flies with carnal knowledge......

Now that you mention the small grinder (even though Vitolo did in a long list) I recall somewhere I have a nearly identical grinder to the little MFLB one, about half as thick with no magnet. Just the ticket for pocket carry. I just don't recall where I got it, there was a sticker on it with the name, but that's long gone so even if I find the grinder I won't know much.....

OF

Love George Carlin. I also loved when he talked about "being in line." You finally get to the very front, and you realize, "I'm next!" Even if it took forever, you happy as hell. :lol:

I also have a tiny grinder like the one Magic Flight is sending out with the kits, but mine is made by MixNBall. It's hard for me to use with my RA, so I opted for a slightly larger size when I bought the small SC. It's easier for me to use. Maybe your nano grinder is a MixNBall like mine?

Vitolo

Vaporist
I let it set between grinds, because when it is freshly ground, the Mini grinder, rips and tears.
A few minutes lets it "set" just enough, to where I can feel a "grind" rather than a "shredding"
A confession... I do not just sit and watch the herb dry....
I do a stem from the zap.. and get a drink.. poof.. minutes are gone!

OF

Love George Carlin. I also loved when he talked about "being in line." You finally get to the very front, and you realize, "I'm next!" Even if it took forever, you happy as hell. :lol:

I also have a tiny grinder like the one Magic Flight is sending out with the kits, but mine is made by MixNBall. It's hard for me to use with my RA, so I opted for a slightly larger size when I bought the small SC. It's easier for me to use. Maybe your nano grinder is a MixNBall like mine?

Hey, Vicki, I think you nailed it both times. For sure Carlin had great insight to the human nature. I remember listening to his 'stuff' from the Hungry I in San Francisco on the radio as a wee lad. We were both much younger then, but any fool could appreciate insights like the seven words. Sharp fellow, in amongst the laughs he had important messages. The world could use more like him.

And you're right about the grinder too I think. Both 'MaxNBall' and 'nano' ring bells or me, and normally I'm terrible with names.... Thanks.

I let it set between grinds, because when it is freshly ground, the Mini grinder, rips and tears.
A few minutes lets it "set" just enough, to where I can feel a "grind" rather than a "shredding"
A confession... I do not just sit and watch the herb dry....
I do a stem from the zap.. and get a drink.. poof.. minutes are gone!

Somehow I was sure The Sage of the High Desert had a vision of some sort to back up yet more strange behavior.....just couldn't begin to guess what it might be. Thanks for the additional clues.

And say if you don't see the fun in watching your herb dry, I've got some stuff right here you just gotta try.....

Thanks, dude, keep it up! Some of us are anxiously awaiting the next insight from on high, as it were...

OF

as77

hi all!
first post here.. :)
like everyone else who use mflb my stem is dirty as hell too, and correct me if i'm wrong, but common sense says some of that oil/gunk gets inside my lungs aswell..
what are the harms of this?

as77,

OF

hi all!
first post here.. :)
like everyone else who use mflb my stem is dirty as hell too, and correct me if i'm wrong, but common sense says some of that oil/gunk gets inside my lungs aswell..
what are the harms of this?

Good question.

My 'first blush' is most of that we hope gets absorbed into your one and only body, right?

I tend to think most of what's left is a lot like all the other junk you breathe in all day long, better than a lot of it really. Through one of several mechanisms you either cough it up or swallow it (sorry to be a bit crass, but hey, you asked.....). The stuff we really need to pay attention are more serious poisons (like combusting say) or the mechanical issues like asbestos and miner's ailments.

I could easily be way wide of the mark, but that's been my take on it.

Welcome to the fun and games. Keep sitting on your wallet.

OF

OF,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Vapor is absorbed by the lung lining very rapidly, and the oils are ingested.
Like OF says.. the "body deals with it"
Vape often and vape well!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom