X24

Sure. I fairly routinely grind a few grams in the coffee grinder then meter it out into 2 dram glass vials (the taller version of the one's many dispensaries sell oils in). Each vial is a little smaller than the battery. Two of them and two batteries go into a four cell holder.
OF

Aren't those of an inconvenient shape? If they are the vials I'm thinking of, one would think stickier bud would *not* want to come out. ???

X24,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Just dropping some knowledge, I saw this on another site I frequent/moderate (420chan), courtesy of their cannabis board:

ta7wP.jpg

That's great!! It should be added to Vaporpedia! :)

Vicki,

OF

I I think that the contact case is better though, one of the best options. Only con i could think of, is for people who use a lot it would be too small.

Actually, if you think a moment, at a battery a trench carrying the batteries is a bigger problem....

OF

OF,

OF

Aren't those of an inconvenient shape? If they are the vials I'm thinking of, one would think stickier bud would *not* want to come out. ???

Not a problem it turns out. Get it dry enough first and even when it cakes up you can shake the vial first and break it up (vial is half to a third full usually). Sometimes takes a tap on the base, but I've never had any trouble emptying it easily. These are the same vials used on the Eclipse Vaaape. The smallest part of the neck is as wide as the trench and stuff stirs there fine. And you can easily see what's going on, but you can load it blindfolded (no, I didn't but I did close my eyes a few times to be sure....and didn't cheat). You can reload quietly and without looking if you want.

OF

OF,
Reactions: X24

X24

Well I'll be damned. I happen to have a couple of those vials, I just assumed they wouldn't work because of the aforementioned problems. Thanks for the knowledge, OF!

X24,

OF

Well I'll be damned. I happen to have a couple of those vials, I just assumed they wouldn't work because of the aforementioned problems. Thanks for the knowledge, OF!

Give it a lash, see what you think. If you can't make it work, I don't know you .......

Yer welcome, X man, good luck.

OF

OF,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Picture is not mine, I don't take credit for anything but uploading it here after having seen it elsewhere. Dunno who made it, no credit was given in the post I found it in.

Quetzalcoatl,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
That is a good illustration, except (minor quibble) I don't agree that "properly filled" and "underfilled" are quite the right terms, since either is a perfectly acceptable fill. Having said that, I have no objection to adding it to the Vaporpedia entry for the MFLB, but I'm unsure about permissions when an image originates on Imgur.com. I know Imgur has rights once you post an image there, but I don't know how these extend to other uses.

What I'll do is add it and take it down if someone claims copyright infringement. I don't really think that will happen, and I'm comfortable that the original owner won't be offended. It was posted on Imgur, after all.

Finally, as always, I remind everyone that anyone can ask for a Vaporpedia account and do this sort of thing without asking me. In fact, I encourage it. I'm not offended if someone thinks they can add to or improve anything on Vaporpedia, including the MFLB entry.

ETA: Image added.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
That is a good illustration, except (minor quibble) I don't agree that "properly filled" and "underfilled" are quite the right terms, since either is a perfectly acceptable fill.
The more you underfill the more inefficient with battery capacity you are. Yes, the performace and everything is not impaired, but to get most of one recharge it is better to fill more.

Seek,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The more you underfill the more inefficient with battery capacity you are. Yes, the performace and everything is not impaired, but to get most of one recharge it is better to fill more.

Yes I know, it says as much in the Vaporpedia entry. :D

pakalolo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
And year of experience.

Oh and there is one little worry unaswered. My PA works amazing, but when I touch the 'negative' cylinder and something grounded I can feel a kick of DC current. Hurts a bit. There must be some DC voltage between that negative cylinder and ground. And not 1-2V that is between that cylinder and switchable positive nipple. No way a volt or two could hurt like that.

Question is: is this normal? Sometimes it creeps me out as i randomly touch something grounded while vaping.

Seek,

Quetzalcoatl

By the way, if you tape a bag to the stem and take all the air out of it before connecting it to the box, you can blow through the back and the vapors fill up the bag. It's great :tup:

Quetzalcoatl,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
By the way, if you tape a bag to the stem and take all the air out of it before connecting it to the box, you can blow through the back and the vapors fill up the bag. It's great :tup:

I would LOVE to see a demonstration video of a technique like that! :)

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ask and ye shall receive!

You're awesome dude, thank you!! :D

I'll be damned! It never ceases to amaze me how people can rig things up for the MFLB. This vaporizer is so versatile!! I don't think I have ever seen a vaporizer that could be rigged up so many different ways.

I actually started looking at the back of my LB thinking, "Hmmm." :lol:

Vicki,

Quetzalcoatl

You're awesome dude, thank you!! :D

I'll be damned! It never ceases to amaze me how people can rig things up for the MFLB. This vaporizer is so versatile!! I don't think I have ever seen a vaporizer that could be rigged up so many different ways.

I actually started looking at the back of my LB thinking, "Hmmm." :lol:
No problem! It works great, by the way On trench 3 doing this method and I'm feeling way too good right now... preferable to do it with a clear bag so you can see the vapors going in/gauge your speed.

Quetzalcoatl,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
No problem! It works great, by the way On trench 3 doing this method and I'm feeling way too good right now... preferable to do it with a clear bag so you can see the vapors going in/gauge your speed.

Are you using disposable turkey bags that you get at the grocery store?

Vicki,

Rager951

Connoisseur
Hmm...should I save my kief for a kief rocket (kief-only joint), or should I load it up in the mflb and catch a flight to jupiter? (out of bud)

Rager951,
Top Bottom