Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Sweet bubbler man, may I ask what materials you used to make it? Also do you have problems with the MFLB being held vertically straight up tripping the trench down?
1x Glass jar with thick plastic cover with twol holes drilled in it.
1x long MFLB stem in one hole.
2x short MFLB stem (from the whip) - one to connect the box, one as mouthpiece to the other hole.
Some silicone tubing - 1 with holes cut as a perc, one to connect the MFLB, one optional for flexible mouthiece.
That's it, just glass jar and MFLB accessories.
Oh and the MFLB is vertically only for the photo. MFLB have to aim its trench up to work, but it's on whip - I can hold it at any angle I want and can shake it while hitting (that makes some really uniform cooking)

OF

Yep,sorry about that, I somehow skipped over those posts. I use a coffee grinder,which I think is great, but I'm on the lookout for a more portable grinder too, it looks like the MFLB grinder is the go, thanks. At first I wasn't grinding my herbs enough and I wasn't getting the same sort of vapor people here write about, but since I've been grinding it to almost powder the vapor is great, a very fine grind is definitely the best way to get the most out of the launch box.

Another great tip is to take a hit or two then dump (the now very dry) load into your other palm and crush it up some with your fingers before putting it back. Instant heavy hit, followed by better production.

Give it a try?

OF

OF,

stuey

Im thinking about doing the whole wake and bake thing!

Who here vapes first thing?

How much do you vape in the morning (whole trence, half trench etc)

How much and often do you then vape the rest of the day?

Thanks

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Im thinking about doing the whole wake and bake thing!

Who here vapes first thing?

How much do you vape in the morning (whole trence, half trench etc)

How much and often do you then vape the rest of the day?

Thanks
Got a bit of that Headband in my box, about half a trench? I put what I was gonna grind in the freezer for a few minutes, got a bit more kief than I was expecting so I added a dash to the top. I'll prolly finish the trench, pack a regular sized one for lunch/afternoon, and one more before bed. Sometimes I just love starting my day out with it, sometimes I'm not in the mood for it.

Quetzalcoatl,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
What's the advantage of doing this?

some people prefer keeping their herbs in the freezer because it aids in maintaining potency over a long period of time. also, in this case, the trichomes founds on cannabis fall off more readily when ground up so more keif can be collected.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

X24

some people prefer keeping their herbs in the freezer because it aids in maintaining potency over a long period of time. also, in this case, the trichomes founds on cannabis fall off more readily when ground up so more keif can be collected.

I've heard conflicting reports about storing bud in the freezer... not that I know a whole lot on the subject...

X24,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
I've heard conflicting reports about storing bud in the freezer... not that I know a whole lot on the subject...

i know what you mean. i don't do it myself but have read from sources who have. the biggest concern from what i've heard is humidity control. the amount of moisture in a freezer can cause the bud to mold if not stored properly. again this is what i have read :peace:

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
No, haha, I don't store it in my freezer! They stay in their containers in a cool dark environment. I've just collected so many containers that I use one specifically to put my goodies in the freezer, and only enough for one or two sessions.

Quetzalcoatl,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
i know what you mean. i don't do it myself but have read from sources who have. the biggest concern from what i've heard is humidity control. the amount of moisture in a freezer can cause the bud to mold if not stored properly. again this is what i have read :peace:

This doesn't conform with my experience.

Back in the day, a friend and I had a little grow going and I wound up with a green plastic garbage bag full. (There was a lot of leaf, it was the 70s, we smoked everything back then, no way would we throw away leaf.) Anyway, I put the whole thing in my freezer and gradually used it up over about two, two and half years. I just threw it in closed up with a twist tie, no other precautions, and never had a hint of mould or any other deterioration. The last of it was just as good as the first.

I've always kept most of my stash in the freezer. When I get a new supply I sometimes keep a few grams that I don't freeze. I've not noticed any deterioration between the stuff I've never frozen and the stuff that I have frozen.

Hmmm what thread is this again...?

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Well that's a pretty dumb question isn't it? One of the best, if not the very best, on this here Forum. Right?

Surprised you didn't know that.....

OF

MFLB+PA, White Shar

Dude, where's my ey? Oh wait here's some kkkkkkkk*

(I blame farhan, that's a #fuckcombustion in-joke.)

pakalolo,

OF

MFLB+PA, White Shar

Dude, where's my ey? Oh wait here's some kkkkkkkk*

(I blame farhan, that's a #fuckcombustion in-joke.)

I figured as much. Nobody tells me anything....I don't even know the secret hand sign.....you know the new one they changed to when I saw the last one?

OF

OF,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Here. Don't let anyone know where you got this.

...and yes, the hat is mandatory.

IMG_5F0068.jpg

pakalolo,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
That is one ultimate pic. Everyone who has MFLB should see this. Should be on vaporpedia.

Seek,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I usually underfill it, it helps me shake it better, plus i don't need a full trench to be in full flight. hehehe.

This pic should me made a sticky, solves about 30% of the questions in the thread.

X24

I usually underfill it, it helps me shake it better, plus i don't need a full trench to be in full flight. hehehe.

This pic should me made a sticky, solves about 30% of the questions in the thread.

I also generally under fill. For the same reasons as well. Great picture. Can we get a mod to place it on the first page? With the original owner's permission of course.

Edit: do any of you guys keep a stash of pre ground for on the go? If yes, where do you keep it? I have a contact case with some ground bud that's pretty convenient. Can even throw stems/abv in the other chamber.

X24,
Reactions: Vicki

OF

I

Edit: do any of you guys keep a stash of pre ground for on the go? If yes, where do you keep it? I have a contact case with some ground bud that's pretty convenient. Can even throw stems/abv in the other chamber.

Sure. I fairly routinely grind a few grams in the coffee grinder then meter it out into 2 dram glass vials (the taller version of the one's many dispensaries sell oils in). Each vial is a little smaller than the battery. Two of them and two batteries go into a four cell holder. A scoop gets me close, then I weight it and bring it to 120 to 130 mg on Tare. Maybe 30 seconds each then into this tin container right here that still has four left.

Makes it easy. AVB goes in a screw top two ounce plastic jar at home, or a small plastic bag in the case in the field. BTW, the filled box and battery, along with the box of spare trenches and batteries go into a small zip up camera case for travel.

OF

OF,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Is it safe to charge powerex 2700s in the MF charger?

I think so, no reason why it shouldn't be.

I also generally under fill. For the same reasons as well. Great picture. Can we get a mod to place it on the first page? With the original owner's permission of course.

Forgot Vaporpedia, maybe it is the best option. Pakalolo? :D

I usually bring the grinder with me but i have one of those efervescent pill tubes that keep the air out. I think that the contact case is better though, one of the best options. Only con i could think of, is for people who use a lot it would be too small.

vorrange,
Top Bottom