cluffy

Vaker
HELP

I ACCIDENTALLY PUSHED MY THUMB TO THE UNCAPPED END OF THE BATTERY WHEN PUTTING ON THE PLASTIC HAT, I OBVIOUSLY HAD TURNED THE BATTERY UPSIDE DOWN

NOW MY THUMB AND ARM FEELS WIERD AM I JUST IMAGINING OR AM I IN TROUBLE PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!

I think you just pinched the median nerve in your thumb, if it lasts too long I'd get it checked out, it could also be carpal tunnelish. <--- You can see I'm not a doctor... :-P To avoid this, try a more comfortable grip like this one:
MFLBgrip.jpg

My thumb and pinky are sticking out so you can see better and it makes the 'hang loose' sign!! :smug:

cluffy,
Reactions: Vitolo

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Yeah i kinda pinched a nerve in my thumb while holding in the battery in when i first got my LB, it went away shortly after but was slightly uncomfortable. I always put the end cap on the other end now to cushion the negative end while holding it in. The sharp corners of the end of the battery can hurt and the end cap helps.

I hate this waiting game with shipping. Ordered my PA for the LB on friday the 9th, got a shipping email on the 12, saw by the tracking number it didnt get really mailed till the 13th. Then it hung out in the san diego post office for two days, as if yesterday was some holiday. Am i just overly impatient? I would have just rather paid more to pick one up at a retail store
24yxyrm.jpg

YoGranMazPimp,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank you again for your input on the batteries, took a chance on the XX Eneloop 2500mAh and they work real nice, and fit snuggly with no need to any adjustments! :D

My first vaping session with my LB, nice! :cool:

vorrange,

natural farmer

Hey guys! Today I joined the Solo team and discovered what true taste is. I am going to miss the box's rituals and smells but this new companion is so nice to me....:love: So goodbye old friend, farewell and sweet kisses. I am travelling Solo now!

PS: Of course I'll be visiting you guys!!! :lol: :rockon:

natural farmer,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The solo? Have fun and good luck. Personally, I can't see paying almost $200 more, for a more restrictive device. Plus, I can't imagine that it makes that big of a difference.

BigDaddyVapor,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
While I'm really happy that you've found a vape you love ili, I think you need to take the Solo love over to the Solo thread. :2c:

I've had occasion recently to be really happy the LB was in my arsenal. We've had several power outages here and there's nothing worse than no way to medicate!

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Vicki

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
just thought i'd check in and say that the MFLB is doing great on St. Patty's Day weekend here in Boston, MA. brought it to the hotel i'm staying at and it's been great to be able to medicate on the go!

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
Just a note of interest, tomorrow's my birthday.
My 21st birthday!
I'll be in NYC and of course toting my magical little box, wish me luck and shamrocks, and good fortune! No need to wish that I'll get birthday kisses, my girlfriend's with me and there'll plenty of those and more :)
Hope all your flights tonight are good ones, as ever.

Mechtradevil20,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Somebody stole your solo and left your Launch Box?

Fool.

OF

I believe he means he didn't like the Solo and got rid of it. However, he still loves his LB and still has it. At least that's what I got out of it. :shrug:

Vicki,
Reactions: Vitolo

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
OF's sense of humor is on the dry side...... ;)

You got that vibe, huh?

I just thought he was a jerk. (is this where I put one of those wink smiley things?)

EDIT: I took Vito's comment to mean, he had to deal with the PoS Solo for 4 days. The first day, he gave it a try, didn't like it... but decided to put up with it over 4 days. By the 4th day, he was ready to make a trip to the Hoover Dam and toss it off the side. However, his beloved and MOST treasured MFLB is still with him, to this day. Something that's never failed him... a loyal and honorable friend. Well... like I said. That was my interpretation.

OMG ANOTHER EDIT: Does anyone know if I can make this whip adapter fit? This is the adapter that came on my new bubbler. Its an 18/19mm male joint. The diameter of the whip end is (and I'm guestimating. No calipers... just a ruler) 5/16" or 8mm. The MLFB stem hole is 1/4". Anyone know who carries a 1/4" adapter, or how to make this work better?
20120315_173016.jpg

This guy has, what I need.
whip_mflb.jpg

WTF!? ANOTHER EDIT:
smiley-cupakosu.gif
This is really frustrating trying to find out what I need to get this to work. There's some mention of using a Vaporbros adapter, but its supposed to be a tight fit. I've seen a few other makeshift variations. But, this is the best one, I think. I joined the forums and sent him a PM. Hopefully, he'll reply.

natural farmer

I know this ABV colour... The colour of too coarse, not properly vaped weed which is burned all around and is still green inside. Sign of box misuse. Or maybe the colour balance is not good...

natural farmer,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It's acceptable for me. It's not black, and green is neglible. Of couse MFLB can vape it even more evenly. Just takes more hits at lower temps. I end a bowl when it doesn't hit well ad there is not much green left (ideally nothing, but some bits I can accept).

Seek,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Yes it is. But everytime you get few larger bits and they don't get vaped that well (need regrind). These tend to keep at top, that's why that collection of ABV's looks very contrasted.
Also the camera used is not the best. it affects colours a lot. I am happy that it captured the vapor exhale.

edit:
I end a bowl when it looks like this. When it's chocolate brown and bigger lighter pieces also look vaped enough. This is a small load that is not ground average well - usually i have better grinds. Also this one is abit ovecooked. Still no black there:
http://i41.tinypic.com/6h3lle.jpg

Seek,
Top Bottom