Choices

This is badass!! Thank you!! 💚

Fennec foxes are the cutest!
As a proud owner of two of these adapters built for me by @TommyDee (seriously I mailed them to him and when he finished he mailed back the finished product) I can attest to the fact that this turns the MFLB into a completely different experience. Anyone that has retired their LB from regular rotation needs to look into this add on. It is that good! So fast, so stealth, so quick to medicate. Dust that ol’ first love off, pair it with this and fall in love all over again...

AJS

Calm Consistency
Man...what a journey it was for me. The MFLB is where it all started.

It would take me 6-8 rechargeable energizer batteries to get through a session of the MFLB. They worked for about 1-2 hits each before dying. It's all I had.
MFLB finally released their own batteries, and wooowee! I was getting 3 bowls per single battery. It was a dream come true...this was officially the best vape in the entire world (based off my then little knowledge).

Then my friend introduced me to a stronger world of vaping...and wow, never looked back to combustion.

The MFLB started it all though.

In fact, a stranger in my class looked at my computer monitor and saw I had a file titled MFLB and asked me if that was for the Launch Box.
That person is the now good friend who introduced me to fully converting to vaping. Years later, we still talk every day.

The Stranger

Account Closed
Launch box was my first vape 5 years ago as well. Still have it and have always loved it, primarily for the taste, even though I didn't use it often.
JUST finally got a power adapter for it and it really is a game changer. Now the mflb is my literal desktop vape at home, always ready to go and waiting, and vapcap on the go.

It's not the most even heating vape but it does good enough for me! Especially considering I just never get over that wood flavor it imparts. I actually miss it in my other vapes. I'm going to try and re-grind mid way through a trench next and see the results.
Anybody can get a more even roast than this?
IMG_4595.JPG

Gunky

I got one about 10 years ago and then got their power supply when that came out. For years I used it as a stealth portable when visiting relatives: pull out the mflb in the bathroom with exhaust fan on then back to the parlor for some guitar pickin'... Haven't touched it for a long time, maybe I'll dig it out.

The Stranger

Account Closed
I got one about 10 years ago and then got their power supply when that came out. For years I used it as a stealth portable when visiting relatives: pull out the mflb in the bathroom with exhaust fan on then back to the parlor for some guitar pickin'... Haven't touched it for a long time, maybe I'll dig it out.
haha hell yeah, many a times did I use my mflb at family get togethers in the bathroom. As well as in the walk in refrigerators at a Papa Murphys I worked at while in school. Still one of the best stealth devices in my opinion because of the low vape exhale output and ability to feel small doses.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I'm feeling the love for this beloved vape peeps :mflb:

One reason I'll never give up the LB. It has one of the finest screens of any vape maintain crud on one side and just vape on the other.

@xtraclipsforxtrashit - That is about what I get for done-ness. If I really feel the need to chase the last few wafts, I'll suck it up in a vapcap and poof, all brown.

I really hope this has filtered back to Magic Flight. I also hope that there may be some level of discussion in this vain. Okay, so hope is still free last time I checked.

The Stranger

Account Closed
@xtraclipsforxtrashit - That is about what I get for done-ness. If I really feel the need to chase the last few wafts, I'll suck it up in a vapcap and poof, all brown.

I really hope this has filtered back to Magic Flight. I also hope that there may be some level of discussion in this vain. Okay, so hope is still free last time I checked.
Oh shit duh, great idea with finishing off the trench in the vapcap, didn't think of that.

I hope Magic Flight will actually innovate a little and come out with something new, changed or upgraded. There are a lot of vapes now and I feel like they are going to be left behind, if they haven't already.

Here's with a second grind halfway through the trench. Definitely an improvement but probably not worth the time. Weird how in the pictures, the color looks less even and the grind looks courser, especially in the first. I've noticed that in the past, after grinding with the finishing grinder and when the trench is about done, the herb looks more coarse than it did freshly ground in there.
IMG_4625.jpg

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Bought the MFLB, my first vaporizer, 8 years ago this month...I still remember how GREAT the first hit was! In fact, that hit ended a "T-break"of 24 years! Well, you know, raising a family, graduate school, and persuing a career in a number of Fortune 500 organizations...all that hardly allows time for "catching a buzz".

Long live MFLB! :myday:

Choices

Bought the MFLB, my first vaporizer, 8 years ago this month...I still remember how GREAT the first hit was! In fact, that hit ended a "T-break"of 24 years! Well, you know, raising a family, graduate school, and persuing a career in a number of Fortune 500 organizations...all that hardly allows time for "catching a buzz".

Long live MFLB! :myday:

I fully recognize I have way too many vaporizers and just acquired two more, a Sticky Brick OG and a MiniVap that arrives today. I’ve decided it is time to “thin the herd” and will be selling off and gifting many if not most of them. The MFLB was my first as well and will stay in my collection as a reminder of how it all started for me but also because it is still so excellent at what it is designed to do. Power adapter, Glyph cells, the recent DIY 510 Mod, no matter the energy source it still provides a immersive experience every time. That is hard to find in life and as I get older I have come to see that vapes akin to the MFLB are more than just an appliance. It is function realized in an artisan level devise. Enjoy yours again for the first time!

The Stranger

Account Closed
I fully recognize I have way too many vaporizers and just acquired two more, a Sticky Brick OG and a MiniVap that arrives today. I’ve decided it is time to “thin the herd” and will be selling off and gifting many if not most of them. The MFLB was my first as well and will stay in my collection as a reminder of how it all started for me but also because it is still so excellent at what it is designed to do. Power adapter, Glyph cells, the recent DIY 510 Mod, no matter the energy source it still provides a immersive experience every time. That is hard to find in life and as I get older I have come to see that vapes akin to the MFLB are more than just an appliance. It is function realized in an artisan level devise. Enjoy yours again for the first time!

:cheers:

@xtraclipsforxtrashit - The whole process of upping the MFLB game in that old thread was to peek MF interest. Crickets. One can hope. Or someone else will jump on it. I would but life's too short at this juncture.

Ohh I see, damn what a shame though. There's still time I guess!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

for pre-order.

Not much details beside the pics. It says has "Nuclear battery built in". I don't see any buttons, would be killer if it was draw activated and with a mflb the heat up time is short enough with temp control that it can be. They need to make it in different shapes though lol
That was an April Fools joke they pulled a while back.

:peace:

ScyOne

Oh shit, it seemed odd, but not far fetched considering they made an incense burner for some reason, that appears to be used as just an incense burner. AIRomantic Incense Burner

The only funny thing is the shape. a rectangular phauk1 with no buttons/built in li-ions and temp controlled would be a killer for sure and claims of an atomic battery life could be supported as well.

Last edited:
ScyOne,
Reactions: Vitolo

vapirtoo

I still have my 6 year old LB with no ball bearing lid catch. It never spilled weed while in my pocket, so I never
understood the need to make the lid more secure.
I have purchased and gifted many newer LBs trying to keep Magic Flight in business, but their product line is
looking very dated.
They need to come up with a better battery at least.

Here's with a second grind halfway through the trench. Definitely an improvement but probably not worth the time. Weird how in the pictures, the color looks less even and the grind looks courser, especially in the first. I've noticed that in the past, after grinding with the finishing grinder and when the trench is about done, the herb looks more coarse than it did freshly ground in there.
View attachment 335
Wow!! That is some darkness. I never go that long with a trench. I'll grind 0.1gm in the Nano, then into the Finishing grinder, and it's good for 6-8 ten second hits. Vapor and taste greatly diminish after that. But go for it!😊

archangelz001,

The Stranger

Account Closed
Wow!! That is some darkness. I never go that long with a trench. I'll grind 0.1gm in the Nano, then into the Finishing grinder, and it's good for 6-8 ten second hits. Vapor and taste greatly diminish after that. But go for it!😊
Ha, yeah I try and go all the way. That's what I like about the vapcap as well, I can get it dark coffee roast brown and blow that shit out. No messing around with abv, eff that.

idboehman

I still have my 6 year old LB with no ball bearing lid catch. It never spilled weed while in my pocket, so I never
understood the need to make the lid more secure.
I have purchased and gifted many newer LBs trying to keep Magic Flight in business, but their product line is
looking very dated.
They need to come up with a better battery at least.

Yep, I had an OG w/o the lid catch (and w/o that battery sponge and rubberband) and never had issues w/ it spilling, but I did enjoy the updates over the years. I'm tempted to get one again for nostalgia since it was the first vape I ever used or got high with and the vape I've used the most throughout my life. Heck, until ~2017 it was my primary portable vape when I didn't want to load up the DBV.

Oh wow, they've continued to get more expensive... $140 for the kit now, I remember when the kit was $115 (now it's that much for the vape itself) and also when PIU had the kit for $80. This makes impulse buying one for nostalgia much harder

Last edited:
idboehman,
Top Bottom