TommyDee

Vaporitor
When the Glyphs disappeared, the utility of the LB died. Long live the Power Adapter :doh:
And that is why I feel no shame in all these efforts in the past several dozen pages.
Alas, it is up to Magic Flight to innovate.
My conversations with their tech support regarding cells however suggested that MF is perfectly happy selling crap cells. Probably boosting power adapter sales :rofl:

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
Yea, the outcome can be not good if even one thing is off cause they offer really high density/current/power. Mixing in low quality Chinese stuff into the mix and yea.......

Ran the CNC machine for the first time yesterday. Actually just letting it run back and forth in a loop for a few days to get everything worn in nicely. Not a heavy duty machine, but I still need to add braces to make everything as stiff as I can. It's happening :razz:

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/gYbk3cC.jpg

Choices

@scy123 are you building the adaptors from scratch or making a universal part that someone could add to an existing tank, in a sense “rebuilding” their own tank with the key parts? I know that whatever it was @TommyDee did to the tanks I sent him, if that could be made as an item that would utilize an already existing tank that basically is the right size, (Target Mini 2) then folks could get it and make the changes themselves. Am I envisioning your efforts wrong? Likely that is the case :lol:

Choices,

Choices

I have really enjoyed this Vaporesso Target Mini 2 as my Box Mod for the 510 adapter that @TommyDee crafted for me. The Mod is a great size and so easy to use. If you’re waiting on the 510 adapter from @scy123 this might be about the best overall mod to pair with it and maintain all that makes the MFLB special. This is something else...

vinnyzan

Does any one use there LB with the water pipe whip ? I feel like I've seen people post videos of better results then what I've been getting. It's really hard to tell if you need to draw slower or faster since you can't tell how hot the vapor is. I actually combusted with it for the first time ever so ofc that tasted great. Got kinda fustrated and just cranked the PA up to a hundo. Was any one else underwhelmed by this vape through water ? If your happy with it I would love to know if you have any tips for getting the draw right or what setting you have the P.A at or Seemsjust staye if your using batts. Ill turn the heat on wait 5 seconds before drawing and ill see a some vapor building and it seems like no matter how slow I pull the box doesn't stay at the right temp for a steady draw. I guess I kinda expected this to be a faster way to bang out a trench but that hasn't been the case for me. Sorry for the double post..

vinnyzan,

banana_republic

Does any one use there LB with the water pipe whip ? (...)

I did.

Its been some long time not playing with the LB. As far as I can remember, I had nice pleasant successful experience with the wpa.

Have you tried using batteries and/or an empty (no water) water piece? I have no power adapter, and I find it easier to see vapor forming on an empty piece.

vinnyzan

I did.

Its been some long time not playing with the LB. As far as I can remember, I had nice pleasant successful experience with the wpa.

Have you tried using batteries and/or an empty (no water) water piece? I have no power adapter, and I find it easier to see vapor forming on an empty piece.
Ive tryed it with both the batteries and the PA. Haven't thought to try no water. Ill give it a shot.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Me too @archangelz001 . Inspiration and a great buzz. What can I say :D :mflb:
@letter never sent - the LB was the end of my combustion. Had to get a warranty replacement and couldn't wait. Got another new Walnut LB locally so I didn't have to go back to the bong. It was that deterministic for me.

Thanks @Stu 😎

Let's see, this is where we left off - MFLB, meet Vaporesso Target Mini II and its formidable Custom Curve Temperature Mode.

49474653878_e76650a159_c.jpg

And the adapter that made it happened.

49474653838_c967f37b27_c.jpg

Top Bottom