stoney

Alex
Kief does that for me, so I'm guessing the trichs are melting onto the screen? Just give it a brush mid-trench, never hurts.

If you think your bud isn't dry enough, let it sit on a plate on top of something warm for an hour. I will usually set out a nug in a jar, lid off, on top of the cable modem for roughly 30. And then I set ground up bud in the mflb tin lid on top of the cable modem for another 30. Dries the herb pretty well.

stoney,

Nycdeisel

Vato805 said:
I have a question for all you MFLB pros...why do my herbs stick to the screen like theyre life depends on it? have i not hit the trench long enough? is the bud not dry enough? or something else? i have to hit it so hard so flip the trench and some of it still doesnt move

I agree with stoney, dry it out some more. Vato did you put that bud through your keif box? if not it may just be very resinous but still some moisture left.

Dry it out more, I said it before but I will say it again, the dryness needed for vaporizers is different then that for smoking. If I vape bud thats more ready to smoke, I dont get so much herb vapor out of it, more of the water vapor from herb thats too moist)

Nycdeisel,

Vato805

King Of The Jungle
stoney said:
Kief does that for me, so I'm guessing the trichs are melting onto the screen? Just give it a brush mid-trench, never hurts.

If you think your bud isn't dry enough, let it sit on a plate on top of something warm for an hour. I will usually set out a nug in a jar, lid off, on top of the cable modem for roughly 30. And then I set ground up bud in the mflb tin lid on top of the cable modem for another 30. Dries the herb pretty well.

Thanx for the tips Bro!!!
Nycdeisel said:
I agree with stoney, dry it out some more. Vato did you put that bud through your keif box? if not it may just be very resinous but still some moisture left.

Dry it out more, I said it before but I will say it again, the dryness needed for vaporizers is different then that for smoking. If I vape bud thats more ready to smoke, I dont get so much herb vapor out of it, more of the water vapor from herb thats too moist)
i actually mixed 1 part kief 1 part weed so thats probably it jaja

Vato805,
i bought this vapo, its my first piece and first vapo, absolutly love it, love the fact my friends look at it like wtf is this and then i give them a few lessons how to toke it after about a week all my buddies are calling me over to blaze. this thing is perfect to step outside in the middle of work take a few tokes and come back with a mint in your mouth no one even knows what you were up to. i live in vancouver i love how i can sit in a park and just smoke on this thing without anyone else giving shit since no smell they could care less what im doing where usually im stared down since the whole 20 foot radius around me just wreaks like dank reefer lol. much love to MFLB from Vancouver BC!! i just signed up to your forum and hope to post more often:)

bcbudvansticky,

cluffy

Vaker
bcbudvansticky = yet another person that 'gets it'. CHEERS! And high all, haven't poked my head in here lately, not many questions of interest to me (the poker sharpening one nearly made me post, but I held back, let us know how your poker sharpening went dude!)
Got the WPA, haven't had an awesome experience with it yet but my batts and stash were subpar. I've found i just prefer the Vapor Tamer over any waterpipe for vaping. Next experiment will be MFLB thru Vapor Tamer with the WPA.(I'll have to suck on the male end...:-P)

cluffy,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
You're welcome / thank you, Vito! I'm sure you encourage and assist plenty of people in having a better day, day in and out! (Or, well, maybe not day out?) But you get the picture :D

This is a wee bit non-magic-flighty, but certainly inspired by magic flights and by highness of a different sort than simple intoxication..
I think some of y'all might like this little bit of music, if you're inclined to give it a look and listen, it's myself, Nate, and my girlfriend Tajin playing a song by The Civil Wars. I hope folks in this thread are thoroughly vaked and give it a looksee! Not trying to promote myself in any kind of lame way, just hoping to genuinely spread some happiness or interest as I always hope to do in matters of music.

TWENTY YEARS
:peace:

P.S. Welcome, Bcbud! Your outside-stealthin' magic lifestyle sounds similar to my own fantastic outdoor expeditions. An adventure with the magic flight is always secure, sweet, synergizing, soothing and sometimes sacred... (warning: may cause unintentional alliteration)
P.P.S. I think it was WeedDemon who asked a page back or so if i was a medical user?..., in clarification, though I do enjoy finding new and health-improving things to vaporize besides the good ol' green herb, and some of my MJ sessions with the launch box could be considered more medical than others, I'm not a cardholder or experiencing serious pain or illness most of the time.
Recently I've taken to adding spearmint, peppermint, rosemary, or eucalyptus essences or leaves mixed in with my trenches, and sometimes lavender flower buds as well.. Delicious stuff and very soothing, it makes my experience with vaporization more like using an inhaler that legitimately medicates for the lungs, nasal passages, and gets me high :) I recommend trying any of these, as well as Kava root, wild lettuce, sage, thyme, ground ivy, catnip, chamomile, and skullcap.. All of these, but particularly when combined in sparing dosages and vaporized at a medium-low temperature, can be quite beneficial to your health while greatly improving your mood, awareness, stress levels, and overall state of being. I feel as though i've said almost too much so for now, farewell and enjoy your flights!!

Mechtradevil20,

Blood420

I checked the song in the link, nice picking man and the vocal harmonies sound incredible!

Blood420,

sundaddy

As a picker myself, I found that song to be very cool. You were capo'd so high, I would have almost thought it was a banjo if I hadn't seen the video. Great voices too!

sundaddy,

RumbleShorts

Great song Metradevil20! You guys have talent! Great vibes you are putting out.

Enjoying an early morning wake & vape with my MLB. I haven't found a good bubbler for a reasonable amount of $$ so sticking with box hits mixed with with some stem love from Ed's TNT.

I'm going to start working on getting some pics up for a little MLB pron, hopefully that will happen today.

RumbleShorts,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Vato805 said:
stoney said:

Thanx for the tips Bro!!!
Nycdeisel said:

i actually mixed 1 part kief 1 part weed so thats probably it jaja

I get this all the time...first of all - luv the sticky nugz - second of all, I found when I shake it up immediately after the hit it somewhat eliminates the sticking. Once the trichomes cool down their like snot! I tried the kief in the MFLB but I actually prefer mixing kief with some rez and honey and using my Vaap2o for a slamming hit. Thats what its meant for.

mvapes,

sundaddy

JDSupreme said:
stickstones said:
This thread has well over a million views and no other thread even comes close!

That's how the Flight Crew rolls! :cool:

Yeah, once people try it, they fall in love with it and want to talk about it. Although, I would bet half the post here are people asking battery questions, ad nauseum.

sundaddy,

RumbleShorts

Some pics of my set-up as of today :)

sorry for testing this here. I wasn't able to find an area on the board to test posting pics. Hope this works!

The little carry all bag is from Case Logic it's the smallest bag I could find, $7.95 from Fry's. It also fit a small airtight stash bottle that I forgot to include in the pic.

020.jpg

024-Copy.jpg

RumbleShorts,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
For real... Few times a week, always some battery questions pop up that were answered previously... And Vito chimes in almost every time, getting them vape fiends learn-ed.

wake n blake,

Vitolo

Vaporist
more WATER PLAY
I made my WPA video with a pretty fair sized bong.
I decided to try with a simpler pedestal type bong, to reduce the water resistance factor.
Still1-7.jpg

The smaller bong made things delightful!

Vitolo,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Nice cosmic grinder, Rumble... And also nice setup... I have about the same minus the incredibowls and PA... And the wooden stem... Are those nice? Change the taste at all?

And are you hooking your LB to the incredibowl? Or are they just in the same picture?

EDIT

Vito, I agree about the pedestal/tube bongs... Mine has a perc, and later I'm gonna test it without water in the perc... I'm pretty sure one layer of water through a diffused down stem is enough filtration for what's already quite smooth vapor

I really like that little piece, Vito... Looks like nice, sturdy glass too

wake n blake,

sundaddy

Vitolo said:
more WATER PLAY
I made my WPA video with a pretty fair sized bong.
I decided to try with a simpler pedestal type bong, to reduce the water resistance factor.

How much should one expect to pay for such a bong? Last one I had was 1987 (acrylic)

sundaddy,

Sour Deez

Nice vid vito, what size bong?

I got a basic 12" straight shooter for my ssv recently and love it. Its the perfect size for a vape.

Sour Deez,

stoney

Alex
Oh-ho, smooth! We love you Vito! :lol: Looks about like the water pipe I'm going to purchase soon, I think we both made a great choice. :D

stoney,

Vitolo

Vaporist
That bong is 10 inches tall.. the other with the erlenmyer bottom from yesterdays vid was 11 inches.
I bought the bong at a local headshop. It comes with that short 14mm downstem. The price of it was 34.95- 38.50 after tax.
If you can't find one.. they are very sturdy and easy to pack and ship.. let me know I will help if I can.

Vitolo,

sundaddy

Thanks, I plan on going to the local shop and checking, just don't want to get ripped off.

sundaddy,
Top Bottom