pojonny

Yo yo,

Pojonny from Canada eh!

My magic flight is great for the golf course, the chair lift or any other outdoor adventure.

I still prefer my more powerful vaporizers when i am at home.

pojonny,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Andruid said:
Hello all. Having big problems with little launch box.Not trying to start a flame. I have been vaping for almost ten years, herbal for 30. Not a newbie. Bought MFLB in june, found it did not work and tossed it aside. Figured it was another portable vape that really does not work. There are so many. But so many of you swear by it, mine must be faulty. Can anyone out there give me some real information and/or advice about this? I did actual experiments and this is what I found:

Never been vapor visible thru top although there have been trace amounts of visible vapor upon exhale. Use a battery to finish one trench and basically just a little bit of flavor. One battery works MUCH better than the other two (more taste). Must hit ultra slow for even this taste. I can use all three batteries in a row, one battery per trench and it does not "get me there" after this 20 minute ordeal. When I say "get me there" I mean that it does not alleviate the headache behind my eyes. Nor does it have any recreattional effect. I can combust one puff after all of that and it gets me there in seconds. That is backwards. I switched to vaping because it gave me so much more effect for the same amount of herb.

ALSO: the abv from MFLB is not literally abv. It is toasty brown in color, but I can take the three trenches of ABV from the MFLB and put in the wand from an SSV. I get a couple of monster vapes. Normal abv does not give any vapes because it has already been vaped (ABV). Does anybody have any insightS?

This reads like a classic case of a cold LB. Try the test described here:

4.14 How can I tell if my Box is running too cool?

If it flunks this test (and I'm betting it will) just contact Magic-Flight, describe your problem and how you tested for it, and request a warranty replacement.

pakalolo,

stroh

errl enthusiast
Andruid said:
Hello all. Having big problems with little launch box.Not trying to start a flame. I have been vaping for almost ten years, herbal for 30. Not a newbie. Bought MFLB in june, found it did not work and tossed it aside. Figured it was another portable vape that really does not work. There are so many. But so many of you swear by it, mine must be faulty. Can anyone out there give me some real information and/or advice about this? I did actual experiments and this is what I found:

Never been vapor visible thru top although there have been trace amounts of visible vapor upon exhale. Use a battery to finish one trench and basically just a little bit of flavor. One battery works MUCH better than the other two (more taste). Must hit ultra slow for even this taste. I can use all three batteries in a row, one battery per trench and it does not "get me there" after this 20 minute ordeal. When I say "get me there" I mean that it does not alleviate the headache behind my eyes. Nor does it have any recreattional effect. I can combust one puff after all of that and it gets me there in seconds. That is backwards. I switched to vaping because it gave me so much more effect for the same amount of herb.

ALSO: the abv from MFLB is not literally abv. It is toasty brown in color, but I can take the three trenches of ABV from the MFLB and put in the wand from an SSV. I get a couple of monster vapes. Normal abv does not give any vapes because it has already been vaped (ABV). Does anybody have any insightS?
it also sounds like you might have battery issues, i have one battery that works perfectly fine, but the other i overcharged on a few occasions and it hardly powers the box, not to mention draining after less than 1 trench, and will not hold a charge longer than a day despite it being LSD. Although it may not seem like it, your battery strength has a lot to do with how well the box works, with the PA it is much easier to gauge whether the box is working to capacity.

stroh,

weedemon

enthusiast
dcorp said:
You can always ask your GF (or your mom :) ) to make one for you. This is what mine made specially for

DUDE! that is the shit! who ever made that could make money i think :p

weedemon,

Vato805

King Of The Jungle
Anxiously waiting for 3pm so i can jump on the vape train with my mflb(first vape)

Vato805,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Fantastic news ;) The power adapter is awesome and the water adapter is a cool addition :D Pun intended!

Lo,

hunterthompson

Oh yea I'm used to seeing the 64 with shipping so it's probably the same but I thought there would be a significant raise in price when it went out of beta so I made sure to buy it early. Oh well, I still have the PA so I'm happy.

hunterthompson,

Vato805

King Of The Jungle
weedemon said:
Vato805 said:
weedemon said:
why waiting till 3? a personal rule you have?
I Wish!!!
thats when the lame mail gets here in my neighborhood.

Welcome to FC btw! haha oh ok i gotcha. that sucks come on get there already!
Thank you Sir, ya i hate the mail service around here...they mess up so much.
but im crossing my fingers
safe to say im very excited

Vato805,

Nycdeisel

I know it wont disappoint JD.

HEY VATO my good friend from another land :wave: :lol:

hope you stick around here bro

Im off to vape a trench, and waiting for you to catch up Dude!

Nycdeisel,

weedemon

enthusiast
hehe if only you were in my timezone. would be 3 for you in 5 min :p

i dunno why but i assumed you are west coast?

weedemon,
Top Bottom