kewpcer

Good tip gulch.

I use old art paintbrushes to swish out the trench. I don't clean mine hot however.

Has anyone else noticed that the dopefiend from the Dopecast podcast seems to have ditched his stalwart iolite for the LB? He was really singing its praises on a recent show. Even suggested that they use it to judge their upcoming breeder/grower competition. It does deliver flavor like no other vape can.

kewpcer,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Yeah, Dopefiend's coming around.
He also just got hooked up/purchased a newer model... he was working with an oldschool LB for some time. I love that podcast... we leave comments to each other on twitter sometimes, I keep forgetting to ask if he's ever checked out this website. All those guys seem to be all about the vapor.

wake n blake,
Hi everyone.
Question:

Would it be possible to pack a trench, toast it for a bit (maybe for a 20 secs on a low setting on the PA) and then eat it and get effects?

Wouldn't the light toasting decarb and activate? or no?
Basically can a MFLB be used to decarb?

plasticine,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I've never tried so can't talk authoritatively, but in theory I reckon it should work although the LB isn't the most even of heaters. You'd need to toss the trench around and all that. Probably not the most efficient way to decarb. I'd still go for the consistency of a hot oven if it were available.

WatTyler,

Kingston

my pa arrived this moment
just wanted to let y'all know that it wasn't lost but it took almost a month and i had to pay customs :/

edit: it arrived without the extension chord i ordered but with a note that they are out of stock would have made more sense to tell me before they shipped it. also the power plug is US only i thought i read somewhere they include a converter

Kingston,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've never read anywhere the kit includes a converter, magic flight only recommended people without US plugs should get it. I have EU plugs here, so I had to get it too.

Seek,

Kingston

nevermind its a 99c item so i don't care if the include it. I will just use an external hdd power supply as it has the same specs can't wait to test it but have some things to do first :)

edit: this thing rocks!!!
imo mflb without pa is not complete and i can say that after only one trench

Kingston,

Vitolo

Vaporist
plasticine said:
Hi everyone.
Question:

Would it be possible to pack a trench, toast it for a bit (maybe for a 20 secs on a low setting on the PA) and then eat it and get effects?

Wouldn't the light toasting decarb and activate? or no?
Basically can a MFLB be used to decarb?
YES without ANY doubt. I use ABV that is not all the way done from my MFLB regularly. I VERY often dump the contents right in my mouth and chew!
It works well.
I know of quite a few people that use Volcano's herb tray to activate weed for eating too.

Vitolo,

elevation

Damn that would be amazing..I thought that weed needs to cooked to weed butter, because the human body doesn't absorb it otherwise.

How much do you need to eat to get the desired effects? Do you use ABV that you only use to "cook" with the MFLB before eating it, or weed that really has been vaped before?

elevation,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I used both. ABV works fine.
If in Butter it absorbs in body faster.
I eat a heaping teaspoon, to get off.
In a recipe, I make it 2.5 grams per serving. :)

Vitolo,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
Wow! I am excited! Good info, Vitolo. I've previously used ABV in spaghetti, burritos, brownies, salad, and cookies.. The idea of eating it straight instead of getting all the vapor out of it though.. what would you describe the effects as, Vito? Do you eat it with a spoon of butter or something else, any specific method you recommend to 'get off' as you say, or is it quite as simple as popping it in your mouth?

Oh, so on another note, I am very interested in getting a wood stem for my box, as well as some extra batteries and brushes.. it looks like I can get a well-priced stem of maple, cherry, or some others from blissville, a lower price than Ed's tnt online store, and yet, if I'm not mistaken, they're the same product, made by Ed.. is it the quality of wood on blissville making these cheaper? I'd like to support Ed as much as possible if I choose to buy one of his stems..
Do you think I could get a little feedback, maybe pictures or just details, from people with Ed's wood stems? If you have multiples, or whatever, which kind is your favorite aesthetically, how do you find the functionality to be.. Thanks a bunch!!

Mechtradevil20,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hmm... I thought the wood stems offered by vendors were made by Ed. Look forward to hearing the scoop.

Lo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I think that the stems are made by Ed's.. Obviously Magic Flight/BlissSville as are good enough clients to rate a special consideration in the distribution of stems made for their own product.. They also likely order them in great quantitiy!
About the ABV...
I do not mind the texture or taste of herb that has been vaped.
I make pastries etc... but I just eat it myself plain. Just like you said.. "popping it in my mouth".
If I do not have my ABV container with me... I open the cover of my spent trench.. lean my head back, and I dump it in. (followed of course with a brushing of the trench .. and later of the teeth!)
It takes about 3 - 4 trenches worth of ABV from the box for me to feel the effects. Best on empty stomache.
After an hour, it is a smiley relaxed high.. Very pleasant, and though others say it can be sleepy, I do not get sleepy. I get a feeling of well being, and even a bit giggly!

Vitolo,

max

Out to lunch
...it looks like I can get a well-priced stem of maple, cherry, or some others from blissville, a lower price than Ed's tnt online store, and yet, if I'm not mistaken, they're the same product, made by Ed.. is it the quality of wood on blissville making these cheaper?
Ed's prices are higher because he's offering exotic wood types, while supplying the more common cherry, maple, and walnut to Blisssville. On Ed's site today, I'm seeing a price range of $15.89 (flame maple) to $24.89 for amboyna, which is an expensive wood. You can see from the price differences on dugouts, etc., that the wood type can make a huge difference in price. If you ever see one of Ed's amboyna stems at Blisssville, you can bet it'll cost more than $13.95. ;)

max,

Nycdeisel

Just received a package from Blisssville! Got a bunch of battery caps, 3 pairs of batters(which came with their own caps :rolleyes:), an extra brush and a few pairs of rubber bands.

Fyi, the brush sold on the Blisssville is the same as the one from Puffitup. The picture on the site is simply outdated.

Nycdeisel,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Hey guys, i have a question.

Has anyone found a good alternative to the included mflb brush? I lost mine and really don't want to order another online.

Ler me know:)

Elluzion,

Kaptan

Elluzion said:
Hey guys, i have a question.

Has anyone found a good alternative to the included mflb brush? I lost mine and really don't want to order another online.

Ler me know:)

Just go back one page and you will find what you are looking for.

Kaptan,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Elluzion, the brush for the LB is solder brush. I would imagine you could get one at a home improvement or hardware store.

momofthegoons,

Surf Monkey

Nycdeisel said:
Just received a package from Blisssville! Got a bunch of battery caps, 3 pairs of batters(which came with their own caps :rolleyes:), an extra brush and a few pairs of rubber bands.

Fyi, the brush sold on the Blisssville is the same as the one from Puffitup. The picture on the site is simply outdated.

I've bought two MFLBs, both from Blissville and I've never gotten that much stuff with them. Both had three batteries with battery caps, two rubber bands and one brush. How did you end up getting twice as much as "normal?"

Surf Monkey,

stoney

Alex
Surf Monkey said:
Nycdeisel said:

I've bought two MFLBs, both from Blissville and I've never gotten that much stuff with them. Both had three batteries with battery caps, two rubber bands and one brush. How did you end up getting twice as much as "normal?"
My guess would be that she ordered them, considering that all of those items are sold separately on the site. :peace:

stoney,

Nycdeisel

:lol:

Yup, I just ordered all the small items separately. the battery caps and rubber bands are dirt cheap from blisssville so I grabbed a bunch of each.

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Nycdeisel said:
:lol:

Yup, I just ordered all the small items separately. the battery caps and rubber bands are dirt cheap from blisssville so I grabbed a bunch of each.

Was there a shipping charge on the order?

jeffp,
Top Bottom