IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Stickstones, sounds like a similar description to my first unit, if that is the case I would highly recommend the new and improved unit. @ VapeWorld with 12% off, not too bad.

You will never get clouds with the LB like other units, but it is neat to get high off a small load with minimal visible vapor. I would recommend the switch.

IAmKrazy2,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi Sticks... I think it was something I read by Macbill but I could be wrong about that. The underside of the tongue as mentioned above. If I want visible hits I let it get hotter and if I do not want visible I don't let it get as hot. It is now something I just can feel by the temp if I'm in the hotter zone.

I just had a friend stop by this morning while my husband and I were cleaning the garage YUCK!! He recently has gotten a box vape but hadn't tried the LB yet. He was so impressed by it I think he'll end up getting one too. :D

Lo,

vape4health

I have a beta ( that I really like ) and a new one , I have not tested the new yet cause its for christmas . You guys got me all excited to try it out now .

vape4health,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Thanks for the review. And (just personal opinion here) reading new reviews in a new thread is appreciated; I think it stands out more easily. Reading the 'official' thread can be daunting or intimidating, though I've done it when I had a couple of free hours at work.

Tom

tdavie,

stuartambient

Funny coincidence as the dispensary I just visited actually had a big pile of these on the front counter. They are very cool looking, great stealth . It was going for $100 , which for ease of delivery I'd just get it here . Hmmmm...tempting LOL

stuartambient,

freeman dyson

tdavie said:
Thanks for the review. And (just personal opinion here) reading new reviews in a new thread is appreciated; I think it stands out more easily. Reading the 'official' thread can be daunting or intimidating, though I've done it when I had a couple of free hours at work.

Tom
Yes, reading through 60 pages to get some information is not very practical. Plus Fear is a made man around here and helps a lot of people out. I don't think just anybody should be able to have their own review thread but Fear qualifies.

freeman dyson,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
FEAR420 said:
Thanks guys :) Glad to see my efforts are appreciated :D
It is appreciated. I can see another vaporiser purchase in the not too distant future :) A quick question; have you had a chance to test it in windy/cold/rainy conditions? I'm asking because I intend to vape while camping (have an Iolite, but know I'm gonna forget the butane, but always have AA's handy), and this seems like it might come in useful while hiking with my dogs.

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

FEAR420

tdavie said:
FEAR420 said:
Thanks guys :) Glad to see my efforts are appreciated :D
It is appreciated. I can see another vaporiser purchase in the not too distant future :) A quick question; have you had a chance to test it in windy/cold/rainy conditions? I'm asking because I intend to vape while camping (have an Iolite, but know I'm gonna forget the butane, but always have AA's handy), and this seems like it might come in useful while hiking with my dogs.

thanks

Tom
Actually had it out a few times so far in some 30 weather & 30+ MPH winds(Shoveling out this morning). Works like a charm. No need to wait for it to warm up either,just pop in the battery give it the usual 3-5 seconds & go to town.

FEAR420,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yo lets make some magic flight stickers

anyone have a vinyl cutting machine? some die cut magic flight stickers would be dope.

bluntfaced,

Ihop

:):)

Thank you Magic-Flight.

Sent Ariel at BlissSville an e-mail late Wens. afternoon about my LB, she e-mailed back Thurs. morning that another was on it's way.

It arrived at my P.O. Box today, which means it got here yesterday, anyway......... :D

Magic-Flight and BlissSville rule!!

:peace:

Ihop,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
bluntfaced said:
...lets make some magic flight stickers...
Stickers are available. We will start including them in the kit packaging sometime in Jan. I have requested that these be added to the BlissSville website as a line item for those who want to order them. They will most likely be available this evening.

-- Magic-flight

magicflight,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Magic-Flight, or anyone:
I was looking for the MF t-shirts. Are they not available now or ?

Also, this has been driving me crazy:
Why is there an extra "S" in BlissSville?
;)

MoeOnTheMoon,

Acaseofchaos

I have been reading every review of both the vaporgenie and the MFLB, and i cannot decide which to get. The vaporgenie is 55 dollars, while the MFLB is 88. As a 30 dollar difference, i cant quite see THAT much of a difference between the two. I understand that they operate differently and are different sizes, but the only real difference is that the MFLB is extremely small and doesnt require fire to work. These dont quite seem like $30 worth of stuff. Yesterday i was set on the MFLB, and last night i changed my mind to the VG, and now i want the MFLB again.

I have heard great things about both. This next question is only for those who have both the MFLB and the VG and have used them both to know about them:

Which of these vapes would u say is overall better. Im going to tally the votes and see which people like more, because i think i would love both.

I also understand that i would have to learn to use both the VG and the MFLB, and the VG might cause more burning, but this doesnt matter because it is user error.

Acaseofchaos,

sundaddy

Get the MFLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! believe me the stealth factor and wind proof factor is a 10, VG is like a 4. You generally have to inhale a whole lung full of hot butane air on the VG before it starts giving good vapor on the second lung full..... tiring.
Now consider watching your vapor form on it's own, and taking a gentle nice smooth effortless hit. NIGHT and DAY.

sundaddy,

sundaddy

You will need to invest in extra batteries for the LB, but don't worry, it'll cost less in the long run, with the price of butane lighters. I got the Duracell's with the 15 min charger. MUST BE NIMH batteries. Take the plastic wrap off of them, now you are good to go. Staples, is where I got mine $29.... worth it!!!!

sundaddy,

Acaseofchaos

Lol i already knew all that. Im not going to get new batteries/charger until it would die. I researched both thoroughly. Are those really worth 30 dollars more though? With such a simple design, ude think it would be alot cheaper and still make a good profit.

Acaseofchaos,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I would say it's another apples to oranges thing. The VG is very much 'pipe-like' and the LB is to me the coolest little thing!!

I am sure both have a learning curve and both can combust if not done properly. To me the LB wins hands down for stealth portable between the two but I don't like the whole lighter fume thing in my stuff. It took me some time to get the LB to be my friend ;) but now....we're close buds!!

If you want something that simulates smoking a pipe you might like the VG tho. Either way it's better than smoking :D

Lo,
Reactions: ntaylor

sundaddy

Dude, take from a guy who has a VG that sits in the bottom of my tool box and an Iolite that hasn't been sparked up in 4 weeks. GET THE MFLB!!! I wish somebody would have told me the low down. I hit it sitting in restaurants. And those 2 batteries that come with it, are not enough. That's an 8 hour charger too. The other 2 vapes jacked my throat up too. Do what you want though. LOL

sundaddy,
Top Bottom