LaunchBox420

Quinton
has anyone ever connected their LB to any glass and hit it? would be interesting to hear how u did it, hit me up with any replies :)

LaunchBox420,

Spacenstein

SmokingElectricity said:
Spacenstein said:
Has anyone tried staining their LB to make the grain a bit darker? I have both the older and newer LBs-- looking to make mine a bit different.. ideas?
im sure some of the butter that comes with PD would jazz it up a bit :D

I'll be getting a MZ before the new year (hopefully :rolleyes:) and the ZAPolish would be something to try. Although, I've heard some MZ users experience a bad taste from the ZAPolish when it got a little too close to the heat exchanger, and I can only imagine how this problem would be with the even closer construction of the LB.

Spacenstein,

Nycdeisel

If you keep the cover completely closed with the rubber band and keep the stem in, you wont get any butter/polish whatever close enough to inhale.

Nycdeisel,

OC513

Dabaholic
just use mineral oil.....it is used on butcher blocks.....I asked about it awhile ago and magic flight responded that it is good to use. Odorless, colorless, leaves no taste behind and very inexpensive. Works great on log vapes as well......excellent wood conditioner.

OC513,

Spacenstein

OC513 said:
just use mineral oil.....it is used on butcher blocks.....I asked about it awhile ago and magic flight responded that it is good to use. Odorless, colorless, leaves no taste behind and very inexpensive. Works great on log vapes as well......excellent wood conditioner.

Isn't mineral oil really flammable? Also, I AM looking for something with a color-- will this darken the wood or will it just give it a shine?

Pre Stoned said:
but it smells like olive oil.

Are you sure? I'm not sure.. :p

Spacenstein,

Nycdeisel

If you want to darken it, try different things like Buzz Butter and mineral oil. just be careful and use sparingly, its a little Box
Mineral Oil has a flash point of 170C (335F), and a boiling point of 310C (590F). By definition, "Flammable liquid" means any liquid having a flashpoint below 100 deg. F. Therefore, Mineral Oil is not a flammable liquid, however it is a Class IIIB Combustible Liquid, meaning that it will burn, but must be exposed to high heat before it will sustain a flame.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_mineral_oil_flammable#ixzz16FlTaTTC

Nycdeisel,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
elmomuzz said:
I lost my lb today while playing frisbee golf. :( What a crappy crappy feeling when I realized it was gone. I loved that little guy.

I'm placing an order for another this evening. I don't need any of the extra stuff it comes with. Is there anyplace to get just the lb for cheap? :)

vapeworld offers one thats 90 and with the 12% off fc discount its less

Vaporgin.,

Nycdeisel

Yea but Blisssville offers the newest model with some extra stuff for $90 as well. Better off getting those extra things for the same price(an extra pair of batteries and such)

Nycdeisel,

MM..Food

vape enthusiast
Spacenstein said:
Pre Stoned said:
but it smells like olive oil.

Are you sure? I'm not sure.. :p

Well I haven't used it on my Mflb but I have used it on a wooden bowl and it gave it a pretty nice look. It smelt like olive oil for a little bit...I'm sure the smell would go away.

MM..Food,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
Vaporgin. said:
elmomuzz said:
I lost my lb today while playing frisbee golf. :( What a crappy crappy feeling when I realized it was gone. I loved that little guy.

I'm placing an order for another this evening. I don't need any of the extra stuff it comes with. Is there anyplace to get just the lb for cheap? :)

Edit:
never mind, apparently magic flight asked that no coupon codes be allowed for mflb purchase anymore, im glad i got mine when i did for $84 :D

Vaporgin.,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vaporgin. said:
Vaporgin. said:
elmomuzz said:

Edit:
never mind, apparently magic flight asked that no coupon codes be allowed for mflb purchase anymore, im glad i got mine when i did for $84 :D

All good things.....;)

Vicki,

SmokingElectricity

SmokingElectricity said:
chucku said:
SmokingElectricity said:
^^^damn that sucks chucku

i one one of these today [at wal-mart] was only 8 bucks. came with 4 AA 2500mAh batteries. really cont go wrong for 8 bucks. if they don't work good in the LB, put it to use in my control pads. anyone else tried this?

energizer recharge value.
http://files0.sharedreviews.net/images/reviews/48283/thumb_Energizer Charger_1259385060.jpg?1

I threw mine out. The charger sucks. The batteries get way too warm charging, there is no conditioning cycle and the batteries have inconsistent fit. The batteries also are not as good as Powerex/Imedions/Eneloop/Duraloop. Assuming those batteries really are 2500 mah they need to be broken in, something the Energizer charger is not capable of.

if they can get me thru the holidays, i'll be happy. they all fit good for me, possibly due to my unit being so new.

you were right about the charger chucku, batteries were way too hot. also never shut it itself off after the charge [its supposed to] but the batteries work great. 4 recharge 2500 for 8 bucks still isnt bad.

SmokingElectricity,

lwien

SmokingElectricity said:
.....batteries were way too hot. also never shut it itself off after the charge [its supposed to] .....

Missed termination. A suggestion, guys. If you are using a charger that has a tendency to miss terminations, make sure that you are using the charger on a non-flammable surface. Chargers that have missed terminations have been known to go into meltdown and I'd hate to see anyone lose a house over a battery charger that had a hiccup.

lwien,

SmokingElectricity

^^^good thing i was home and keeping an eye on the clock. i'll just stick with the charger that came with it for the time being.

SmokingElectricity,

lwien

Just to add, if you are not going to be home to keep an eye on the clock, as SE said above, I suggest that ANY charger be used on a non-flammable surface because any charger can miss a termination due to a faulty battery. Typically, at very low charging rates, this isn't an issue, but when charging AA's at 500mA and above, a missed termination could really pose a serious problem.

lwien,

ItzAllGood

Don't Stress, ItzAllGood
Hi guys I'm new here, received my MFLB about a month ago. Couldn't be happier. I made my own ice rig, idk if this has been done before but let me tell you it is amazing. Since the ice cools down the vapor, Its like just breathing normal oxygen. A few hits later and I'm gone ;). I made an image of a crude diagram of my setup.

What you need:
-Something to make a small hole (I use a pocket knife)
-Bottle (I use a mini Gatorade bottle)
-MFLB
-Herb

To Use:
Once you have set up your MFLB like shown (takes about 5min), insert your battery and inhale through the top of the gatorade bottle slowly. Enjoy as you watch the vapor slowly pass around the ice and into your mouth. When finished, you can discard the bottle or save it for future use.

mflb.jpg

ItzAllGood,

ItzAllGood

Don't Stress, ItzAllGood
Stu said:
Interesting idea. How do you seal off the stem into the bottle?

I make the hole slightly smaller than the stem, so itll fit snugly. However, I suppose a little tape could also do the trick.

ItzAllGood,

vapirtoo

Yo Itzallgood
great idea that i will be trying right after turkey time,
will post back this evening on how it works for me;
thanx as I have been looking for LB attachments
and this is right where my budget currently is. :lol:

vapirtoo,

ItzAllGood

Don't Stress, ItzAllGood
Glad I could help :). I was surprised when I didn't anything like this before. Another idea I have is to use more than 1 bottle.

ItzAllGood,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
im going to try that on saturday, good idea i cant believe i havent thought of it. The hits must be massive!

Vaporgin.,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
LaunchBox420 said:
i want to see someone come up with an attachment for a bong and the launch box...

the whip and rubber bands wrapped around the stem that will be going into the downstem works pretty good for a cheap solution and i have done it the first weekend i got my fmlb, for a more expensive way get the whip and connect one end to a vape bong adapter that you can buy for like 15-23 bucks.
heres an example, https://www.vaporstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=vaporizer-water-pipe-adapter-graphix but there are cheaper ones. The LB can produce what i call a "skim milked" small tube in my experience, haha but it hits you nicely. Ive only done it once tho and im sure others have more experience

Vaporgin.,
Top Bottom