Walter White

b-rye said:
Hey everyone, my first post here, I've been lurking for a little while now trying to figure out what vape to buy and well, I think I've found it. The MFLB seems like it fits my needs perfectly.

I have just one question, about the actual payment for it on BlissSville:
It says you can only pay with a credit card, well I don't have a credit card, I think they're kinda stupid. Can I go out and buy one of those one time use, prepaid visas like from the variety store and use it to buy the MFLB?

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, or has been asked before. Once I have it I'll post back with my experiences.:D

I think this would work.

Walter White,

caseball2051

if a one time use card doesnt work, ive used a travel money card at multiple places. I think i got it through AAA, its a reloadeable gift card that you can use anywhere.

good luck

caseball2051,

fuckyourcouch

Got money out the ass no homo but i'm rich
b-rye said:
Hey everyone, my first post here, I've been lurking for a little while now trying to figure out what vape to buy and well, I think I've found it. The MFLB seems like it fits my needs perfectly.

I have just one question, about the actual payment for it on BlissSville:
It says you can only pay with a credit card, well I don't have a credit card, I think they're kinda stupid. Can I go out and buy one of those one time use, prepaid visas like from the variety store and use it to buy the MFLB?

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, or has been asked before. Once I have it I'll post back with my experiences.:D

YES. Go to cvs/walgreens/target whatever the fuck. get an american express/visa giftcard for $100. I've done it.

fuckyourcouch,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
clayton said:
After doing some serious lurking it looks like I need to upgrade the stock batteries and get this.

http://www.thomasdistributing.com/s...p-1742.html?osCsid=3mhks4q375o8f3u0m238t2rg42

I'm fine with the stock batteries, but if these are "that" much better then I guess I'll pay up.
I'm going to order some, too. The stock batteries work ok, but I want to see what those 2700s can do. I'm going to get the maha powerex, though. Hopefully they'll work with my stock charger

Stu,

caseball2051

clayton, for the same price id go for the MAHApowerex brand 2700 batteries. Theyve been tried and tested repeatedly. Good luck. I just ordered my first set of aftermarket batteries. (imedion 2400, also highly recommended)

caseball2051,

fuckyourcouch

Got money out the ass no homo but i'm rich
FYC here again to chime in on his launch box experience.

I just found out a little trick that isn't even a trick, but probably something very obvious. when u hold in the battery you look down the tube until you see vapor clouds. THEN you take your hit.

my experience has now improved by 10 fold.

fuckyourcouch,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
clayton said:
After doing some serious lurking it looks like I need to upgrade the stock batteries and get this.

http://www.thomasdistributing.com/s...p-1742.html?osCsid=3mhks4q375o8f3u0m238t2rg42

I'm fine with the stock batteries, but if these are "that" much better then I guess I'll pay up.

2700 mAh batteries are better than the stock batteries but have shorter shelf life. SOmehow I don't think that's a problem for most of us in this forum.

Those batteries will work and probably quite well, except a) Powerex batteries are cheaper and come with a plastic case, and b) there's no guarantee that the diameter is correct. That last point won't stop them from working but the Eneloops I tried didn't fit properly, and I found that to be so annoying I threw them away. Of course if they do have a loose fit that might not bother you.

ETA FYC: It's in the Vaporpedia entry ;) but congratulations on discovering it yourself.

pakalolo,

Walter White

Walter White said:
Can someone confirm that vapestore.com will ship me the newest model available? I'm about to order the MFLB kit with the FC 10% coupon which makes the total $89.10 shipped.

I contacted vapestore.com and they do carry the newest model.

Walter White,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Walter White said:
I have an MFLB and a 2 piece Space Case on its way. Too bad my t-break lasts until December.

If you're on a t-break until December, why would you tempt yourself with a brand new LB? I wouldn't be able to resist. :brow:

Stu,

lwien

pakalolo said:
.... the Eneloops I tried didn't fit properly, and I found that to be so annoying I threw them away. Of course if they do have a loose fit that might not bother you.

You threw them away? Lots of good uses for those Eneloops.

lwien,

Walter White

Stu said:
Walter White said:
I have an MFLB and a 2 piece Space Case on its way. Too bad my t-break lasts until December.

If you're on a t-break until December, why would you tempt yourself with a brand new LB? I wouldn't be able to resist. :brow:

I blame pakalolo:

pakalolo said:
Order it, go on, you know you want to...

Walter White,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
lwien said:
pakalolo said:
.... the Eneloops I tried didn't fit properly, and I found that to be so annoying I threw them away. Of course if they do have a loose fit that might not bother you.

Yeah, like recycling them since it says right on the package to not throw them out.. :lol:

aesthyrian,

lwien

aesthyrian said:
lwien said:
pakalolo said:

Yeah, like recycling them since it says right on the package to not throw them out.. :lol:

I'll tell ya this. The people that get that the most demanding use out of LSDd's are pro photographers in the use of their flashes, especially being that the use is a lot more widespread than those of us in the vape community, and for the most part, that community feels that, after extensive testing, in and out of the labs, the Eneloops are the very best LSD's on the market.

So while they they may not fit too well in the Box, we got things like tv remotes, game controllers, wireless mice and keyboards, etc etc etc that to me, throwing away perfectly good Eneloops is a waste. Fuck, I would have bought them from him.

lwien,

slurpeejerky711

i cant say in words how much i miss my lb right now, i do at least have a PD to hold me off till i get another lb, but i think im gonna order a new one in about a week, i will probably order from vapeworld again, they worker pretty well last time

slurpeejerky711,

Wolface

The Eneloops fit my box perfectly. Plus I agree with Iwien about them being the best LSD's on the market.

Wolface,

lwien

If anyone is interested, I can post up some pretty detailed graphs from some very in depth analysis that compares various batts as far as their discharge rates and capacities, or at least, link you to those tests.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
lwien said:
If anyone is interested, I can post up some pretty detailed graphs from some very in depth analysis that compares various batts as far as their discharge rates and capacities, or at least, link you to those tests.

I'm interested... I'd love to see it.

I just ordered some powerex 2700s from Amazon... I'm looking forward to seeing what difference if any they make.

Stu,

lwien

Stu said:
lwien said:

I'm interested... I'd love to see it.

I just ordered some powerex 2700s from Amazon... I'm looking forward to seeing what difference if any they make.

Ok, will do. Got to leave for a few hours, but will post it up as soon as I get back.

lwien,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Geez. Turn your back for a couple of hours and you're a pariah.

I didn't literally throw them out. They are in my toxic waste bag, which holds all such materials (mostly used batteries of all sorts) until I collect enough to warrant a trip to the recycling centre, where they also dispose of waste like used batteries, empty bug killer spray cans, paint, used motor oil, whatever. That's not happening for a few months, though, because I'm on Maui and they're back in Canada.

I could fish them out but as far as I'm concerned, it's not worth taping them up for use in something when I've got lots of batteries with jackets on that will serve the same purposes. Oh, and they annoyed me, the buggers. They deserve it.

Yes, call me a wastrel. Just kick me as you pass.

pakalolo,

lwien

Fuck, I'd kick you just because I'm jealous that you get to spend 2 months in Maui every year. ;)

lwien,

Ash057

Hopefully these are on track.... I can't wait!

magicflight said:
B. said:
any word on the plug in power cord for the LB?

We are expecting our first beta run of 800 units to finalize in production on the 11th. They will be available for purchase to active FC members about a week after that, assuming no additional snafu. We expect unit costs to be somewhere in the area of $50 to $60, but will not know until they have cleared the packing system (these have been surprisingly hard to build).

Note: Purchase of the limited Beta run power adapter units will be exclusive to the FC membership. People who have a username on FC and at least one post prior to today's date in this thread will get priority to purchase exactly one power adapter unit (should fit any Box). Once these units are sold out, it will probably be at least another 6 weeks before the finalized production units are available.

I will post updates as the date of release of the Beta power adapters nears.

-- Magic-Flight

Ash057,
Top Bottom