Raf007

Retailer
I've tried vaping some tabacco from a cigar in the LB. The 3 of us agreed it was nice and tasty.
I'm not a big fan of ciigar so only took few puffs, but one of my friend said he could see himself vaping some on a regular basis.

We all agreed that if it was only for the taste it could do the job for a cigar lover who wants to quit or who's in a non smoking room.

Raf007,

majorpayne66

Colorado MMJ Patient
After having my LB for a few months now, I needed new rubber bands already. I ordered them from Blissville and asked them for a shipping discount as suggested here on FC. They only charged me $2.00 shipping, so total $3.50 for 6 sets (12 bands) shipped.

majorpayne66,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Just go my extra stems and my first whip for the LB from Blisssville. I freaking love the whip! I'm not a fan of hitting the box native and always use a stem but the whip may be my new fav...and the little stems that come with the whip will be used in stealth situations (the whip is gonna be good for that too)

JDSupreme,

OC513

Dabaholic
majorpayne66 said:
After having my LB for a few months now, I needed new rubber bands already. I ordered them from Blissville and asked them for a shipping discount as suggested here on FC. They only charged me $2.00 shipping, so total $3.50 for 6 sets (12 bands) shipped.
Yup....thats what I did and suggested to others here. As good of customer service as I have ever dealt with. Amazing company.

OC513,

BL4sT

Hi! I bought that magic-flight two 2weeks ago.

I still think it's high priced for the effects it gives. It got a lot of positive aspects like; no odour almost, quiet, fast, and secret.. life time warranty! but i can't get the high i have with a bong and a box vaporizer. I use native mode now, and i learned how to control my temp. It works. But i think i'm used with really more vapor at a time, than slow and long long hit. I'd say I feel 10% of the high i got normally.. pretty useful at job, you can't be too high. I don't regret it, i don't want to smoke again. and for music shows it's the best. Was my opinion about it!

Thank's to all for the infos I got here!

BL4sT,
Only 10% of the effect? You might not really have your technique down pat, or you may have gotten a unit which runs too cool or is otherwise a little defective. Not that I've used one yet, mine won't be here for a few days, but no one else seems to be as unimpressed.

I'm hoping the whip vinyl is nice and flexible at the ends, I have some spare hookah mouthpieces laying around...

About the rubber bands, does the acrylic, clear portion slide that freely that its constantly opening up in your pocket? Think they'd install a latch.

charliedontsurf,

OC513

Dabaholic
BL4sT said:
Hi! I bought that magic-flight two 2weeks ago.

I still think it's high priced for the effects it gives. It got a lot of positive aspects like; no odour almost, quiet, fast, and secret.. life time warranty! but i can't get the high i have with a bong and a box vaporizer. I use native mode now, and i learned how to control my temp. It works. But i think i'm used with really more vapor at a time, than slow and long long hit. I'd say I feel 10% of the high i got normally.. pretty useful at job, you can't be too high. I don't regret it, i don't want to smoke again. and for music shows it's the best. Was my opinion about it!

Thank's to all for the infos I got here!
10%? That sounds way off. I can get just as medicated off my box as I can off of any other vape, just takes a bit more time. Your box may not be running correctly......does the little light inside light up fairly brightly? If you look down the draw hole can you see vapor coming at you after 4-5 seconds? Is your ABV a nice dark brown? If it is then maybe you do not have your technique down yet. You should be able to get nice hits off your box....I can get anything from small hits that leave virtually no smell or visible vapor on exhale to big, imo wasteful clouds upon exhale. Once you keep practicing you should be able to control it enough to take pretty much any kind of hit you want. That is of course if your box and batteries are running correctly.

OC513,

Raf007

Retailer
@CharlieShouldSurf... u know he should

I don't use the rubber band and as for the moment the lid never opened itself in my pocket.
It moves slightly but that's it. That's my exp w. a regular use.

Raf007,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Raf007 said:

I don't use the rubber band and as for the moment the lid never opened itself in my pocket.

Heh. You, my friend, are living on borrowed time.

Signed, the voice of experience

pakalolo,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
Firstly, the short stainless straws i bought do not work with the box. they are just a hair too small. it looks like with some fixin i may be able to get it to fit. it literally looks like a piece of clear tape wrapped around will solve the problem, but i don't want to do that if i can figure out something else. we shall see.

yes, you need the rubber bands - i found out the hard way this weekend. while breaking down camp, i had it in my sweatshirt pocket and i wasted a whole trench (of good stuff :mad: of course) when it opened up. had to use a hair band to secure it.

herbgirl,

hereatlast

Haven't been using those rubber bands, gonna start today.

On my way out for the day and the box is floating around my chest pocket :cool:

hereatlast,

cluffy

Vaker
I learned to never forget the rubber band. I was in a hurry, loaded up the LB, and as I slid it into my pocket the cover opened and dumped the whole trench in my pocket. No way to recover that finely ground pinch of goodness from the lint in my pocket. I haven't forgotten since.

cluffy,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Interesting about the rubber bands. I used mine for like a day or two when I first got the LB and never used them again because it didn't seem to really need them. I'm gonna have to start using them as a precautionary step. Definitely don't wanna lost a trench, although losing .025g isn't the greatest loss LOL.

CombustionJunction,

OC513

Dabaholic
I always use the rubber bands when out......better safe then sorry. I lost them soon after getting the box, taking them off and loading a bowl out and forgetting about them, I ordered about 20 recently and am all set for awhile I hope. :ko:

OC513,

Raf007

Retailer
pakalolo said:
Raf007 said:

Heh. You, my friend, are living on borrowed time.

Signed, the voice of experience

:D Some time frames never get too old... I guess.

Herbgirl, Cluffy, I know you're right... maybe I just have to learn it the hard way.
But, still, if one's cautious, then one can survive w.out the band :)

Raf007,

george

The bands are good for taking it out on the go. I misplace the ones that came with the box, but normal sized bands work too as long as you twist them once or twice.

george,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
cluffy said:
I learned to never forget the rubber band. I was in a hurry, loaded up the LB, and as I slid it into my pocket the cover opened and dumped the whole trench in my pocket. No way to recover that finely ground pinch of goodness from the lint in my pocket. I haven't forgotten since.

Well. I can tell you that vaping pocket fluff isn't tasty.

Not that anyone I know has tried that. Sometimes you just hear things...

pakalolo,

hereatlast

Is there any place to find the mouthpiece below or did Magic Flight stop manufacturing them?

kit_1347_1.jpg

hereatlast,

zippo

Hi All,

I am about to become a proud owner in the next few days. I've been reading along, but let's face it, there are 220 pages in this thread.

My one simple question:

I'll surely read and follow the instructions, but is there a recommended "idiots guide" with FAQs, frequent newbie mistakes, etc.? I'm sure they're all covered in this thread, but I made it 20 pages in before I collapsed with exhaustion from reading :)

If there's a good, basic guide/thread/"top 10 things to note when new to the MFLB", etc., I'd appreciate the link, or if YOU have some concrete suggestions, I'll gladly take those as well :)

Thanks!

zippo,

george

zippo said:
Hi All,

I am about to become a proud owner in the next few days. I've been reading along, but let's face it, there are 220 pages in this thread.

My one simple question:

I'll surely read and follow the instructions, but is there a recommended "idiots guide" with FAQs, frequent newbie mistakes, etc.? I'm sure they're all covered in this thread, but I made it 20 pages in before I collapsed with exhaustion from reading :)

If there's a good, basic guide/thread/"top 10 things to note when new to the MFLB", etc., I'd appreciate the link, or if YOU have some concrete suggestions, I'll gladly take those as well :)

Thanks!

Ya man. Check this out.

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

george,
Top Bottom