sundaddy

In my experience, no. Vaping is more of an "intelligent" high, but the good side of it is it doesn't tire you out. Nice clear high. If you want to get high, vape. If you want to get stoned, smoke. Of course that''s just my opinion, I could be wrong.

sundaddy,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I know what you mean about the intelligent high but I disagree that vaping can't give you a giggly high. The first time I vaporized I got the most intense giggly high, it was like when I just started smoking.

I think the THC and what nots that are vaporized at low temperatures are what induce laughing, temporal highs and you are likely to get that from the lunchbox.

bluntfaced,

sundaddy

I think it's actually the opposite. THC gives more of an anxious, uneasy soaring high, but the more you continue vaping and adding CBD's to the mix the more you round out your high. Back to a smoke like high. Not to discount your experience. The first time I vaped, I literally asked my friend, "where's the funny?" and then I got a real jittery intense high, but hey, I like it.

sundaddy,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Different strokes I guess, looks like you're just gonna have to try and find out dawg, can't go wrong with the box

bluntfaced,

max

Out to lunch
I'm very new to vaporizing... in fact, using a MFLB would be my first time.
Will the MFLB give me that super fun laughing high that I get when smoking?
The LB can give you the whole range as far as the high. It's easy to get into high vaping temps with this vape, so you can get the high that's closer to smoking. You could even combust with it but I wouldn't recommend doing that with any vape. You can also take hits 'for effect', which will give you the lower temp high you get with a fixed temp model. This is easier to accomplish by loading small amounts and taking small hits you probably won't even feel while taking the hit.

I think you'll find that as time goes on, your 'laughing your ass off' high will mellow out some. Getting the out of control giggles is usually a deal for those fairly new to herb.

Even if you decide to keep combusting sometimes, you'll appreciate the LB. It'll give you stealth you can't achieve with smoke, and a choice of highs, depending on how you use it.

max,

GreenLeaf

superdawg said:
Hello everyone!

So.. I've just read the entire MFLB thread, whew..

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

I don't have a high tolerance for 'herb' and when I get high, I laugh my ASS off.... this is, of course, only when I'm smoking with someone else. If I'm by myself, I sorta just sit there.

Thanks!
Yes!

It will and I also keep my tolerance very low and vaporizing and using the MFLB can produce a cerebral/psychedelic giggly high if you want it.

GreenLeaf,

superdawg

superdawg said:
Hello everyone!

So.. I've just read the entire MFLB thread, whew..

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

I don't have a high tolerance for 'herb' and when I get high, I laugh my ASS off.... this is, of course, only when I'm smoking with someone else. If I'm by myself, I sorta just sit there.

Will it give me the munchies? (who doesn't like getting the munchies... lol)
Thanks!
quoted myself with the new *munchie* question edit..

superdawg,

george

YES. :D

My first time vaping, i was hitting a volcano with my neighbor. I was laughing my asss off at sportscenter. This guy was so funny i could not stop laughing.

And ya you still get the munchies.

george,

wolf torn

I'm going to the beach all weekend.

Just got my new batteries and the POWEREX MH-C9000 charger. Excited to go all weekend on the beach without having to worry about battery power. :)

wolf torn,

wolf torn

When I plug this baby into my new bong coming in the mail

Is turning the fan on ok? And will the air from the fan put bubbles in the bong? It's just a simple bong.

and tried a couple more elbow packs and I don't know, I feel like I get 1 steamy hit but thats it.

wolf torn,

hello

Hey guys, first post on this forum. I go by hello on tokecity as well. I've been lurking this forum a while and I ordered a Magic Flight Launch Box today and I'm unbelievably stoked to get it.

I've been reading this thread exhaustively but i still haven't gotten to whatever page the answers to a few questions are on.

One, I have an energizer 15 minute charger (the one with the fan and the car charger) and it came with 4 energizer 2300 MAH batteries. I have seen a few people saying these may be loose fits.

1. Can using these damage my product or its connectors in any way?

2. Can I charge the the batteries that come with the LB using this charger?

3. If I buy the Maha powerex 2700s that everyone raves about, can I charge these using this charger?

4. If I want to connect this to a glass on glass water pipe, is that possible? I've been looking for answers but to no avail.

5. Lastly, is the power adapter available yet? I didn't see it on Blisss' website but I figured I might've missed something in these 155+ pages.

Thanks all! PS, Magic Flight, you redefine customer service, can't wait to try out your product.

hello,

max

Out to lunch
1- no, only minus to fast chargers is that they aren't as kind to batteries
2- yes, I believe the Energizer can charge any AA bats
3- yes
4- yes, I think there's a pic or two in the thread
5- no, not yet

lowfront said:
When I plug this baby into my new bong coming in the mail
Is turning the fan on ok? And will the air from the fan put bubbles in the bong? It's just a simple bong.
and tried a couple more elbow packs and I don't know, I feel like I get 1 steamy hit but thats it.
I think you meant for this post to go in an Extreme thread.

max,

sgvpunk

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know how pleased i am with this product. I had an issue with the box recently and emailed customer service. They had me send them some pics of the box and told me that a new box would be shipped out today. What amazing customer service!!!! There was no hassle, they didn't ask me a million questions, or try to place blame on what went wrong with the box. I love this box, it has been the best purchase I've made so far, and combined with the customer service is unbeatable!!!! Thank you magic-flight for the great product and the great service. I am so pleased i am going to purchase another box in the near future and give it to my friend as a gift. :)

sgvpunk,

hello

hey max, thanks for the quick responses, you're the man :)

Want to do me a huge favor and save me another 100 pages of looking and tell me what adapter or tubing or whatever I'd need to connect this baby to a 14mm gong joint?

Much love :peace:

hello,

McNerdius

god of nerds
I will keep this simple:

What is the origin of the quote:

"Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than Fear. Always choose on the basis of Love."

Also, maybe i'm being a douche, but i, for one, would love to see something like a mahogany or walnut launch box. I'd pay extra. Really all i'm doing here is thinking of excuses to give Magic Flight more money. I'd buy another one right now, but, given my financial situation, i'd have to justify it to myself somehow. I've always loved the look of really dark wood.

McNerdius,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
McNerdius said:
i, for one, would love to see something like a mahogany or walnut launch box. I'd pay extra. I've always loved the look of really dark wood.
Oh, me too. I am especially fond of cherry, but I also like walnut. :)

Vicki,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
McNerdius said:
"Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than Fear. Always choose on the basis of Love."
The basic idea and structural/systemic basis for that aphorism is presented in a book of philosophy called "The Immanent Metaphysics", and is original to that work. It is believed by the author to be the single most useful/practical idea possible to communicate to a wide audience. As such, it has become quite literally the operations basis of this company.

While some parts of that book provide far more powerful/deeper insights, they also suffer the disadvantage that knowing them would require specialized and somewhat more esoteric terminology. Since the language used for most of that work is not very widely understood, those other parts are not as practical for most people. Given that Love is something that affects everyone, providing a new way of completely and truly comprehending it, in all of its varied manifestations, is of great significance. Naturally, the Box has become more of a means of publishing this aphorism than the aphorism is something "added" to the Box.

Which is greater: the idea OF the box, or the idea ON the Box? Either way, it works rather well!

McNerdius said:
... i would love to see a mahogany or walnut launch box. I'd pay extra. Really all i'm doing here is thinking of excuses to give Magic Flight more money. I'd buy another one right now, but, given my financial situation, i'd have to justify it to myself somehow. I've always loved the look of really dark wood.
Sometimes we do create a special box or two -- usually for specific occasions. We are thinking forward towards the holiday/celebratory season later this year for items like this.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

hello

Hearing your explanation of the quote made it make a lot more sense, since it does seem to have similarities to other aspects of metaphysics and although I originally didn't consider it to be much of a slogan, I have a feeling it'll grow to be of great significance to me over the course of my usage. Can't wait to check the mail tomorrow :D

hello,

nickzzzx

magicflight said:
McNerdius said:
The basic idea and structural/systemic basis for that aphorism is presented in a book of philosophy called "The Immanent Metaphysics", and is original to that work. It is believed by the author to be the single most useful/practical idea possible to communicate to a wide audience. As such, it has become quite literally the operations basis of this company.

While some parts of that book provide far more powerful/deeper insights, they also suffer the disadvantage that knowing them would require specialized and somewhat more esoteric terminology. Since the language used for most of that work is not very widely understood, those other parts are not as practical for most people. Given that Love is something that affects everyone, providing a new way of completely and truly comprehending it, in all of its varied manifestations, is of great significance. Naturally, the Box has become more of a means of publishing this aphorism than the aphorism is something "added" to the Box.

Which is greater: the idea OF the box, or the idea ON the Box? Either way, it works rather well!

McNerdius said:
... i would love to see a mahogany or walnut launch box. I'd pay extra. Really all i'm doing here is thinking of excuses to give Magic Flight more money. I'd buy another one right now, but, given my financial situation, i'd have to justify it to myself somehow. I've always loved the look of really dark wood.
Sometimes we do create a special box or two -- usually for specific occasions. We are thinking forward towards the holiday/celebratory season later this year for items like this.

-- Magic-Flight
I think a special limited run of exotic wood boxes would be awesome. I'd love to see ebony, walnut, or maybe figured maple? Imagine a shimmering quilted maple box, THAT would be beautiful!

nickzzzx,

cluffy

Vaker
OK, I ordered my MFLB today. I have a VG and a DBV(which I LOVE) but I just can't stand not having the MFLB which gets all this attention! (skimmed the thread, I like how the manufacturer is on it.) I can't wait!!!

(I just hope spooky isn't right... :ko:)

cluffy,

max

Out to lunch
cluffy said:
(I just hope spooky isn't right... :ko:)
Let's examine the feedback. Spooky gives it a thumbs down, and thinks everybody else :tup: is united in a conspiracy with Magic Flight to rip people off. You can decide for yourself, but I think the survey is conclusive. No vape gets this amount of positive response if it's not a winner.

max,

oneoone

oneoone said:
Got my MFLB today. It took 6 calendar days to arrive on my doorstep in New Zealand from Blisssville.

NB I didn't come with the sanyo charger. The inluded charger looks to be this one.

http://www.amazon.com/T-3299-hours-Travel-Charger-Outlet/dp/B002EE7N3C

31DVNGkYFxL._SS400_.jpg

I am just in the process of trying it out now
Has anyone else had any problems with this charger? My batteries refuse to charge in the first 2 spaces and only charge sometimes when placed in the last 2 spaces.

Just thought I'd ask here first and see if this is a common problem with a quick fix before I email the MFLB guys and ask them.

oneoone,

ThunderBrow

Got my MFLB exactly a week ago on Friday. The box was doing its job and getting me incredibly vaked throughout the week until today. Normally I wait about five seconds and can see the vapor swirling around the hole and then take a hit. I put freshly ground herb into the trench today and can barely see vapor form and the hits are noticeably colder and the weed is barely browning. I feel the effects but very lightly. Anyone know how to fix this? Also the screen is looking kind of brown if that helps and all the batteries were fully charged.

ThunderBrow,

heartvapor

Unless someone has done testing on their own, I assume magic-flight is the only one who can answer this, but here it goes:

A while back in this thread, there was a lot of discussion about the temperature that the MFLB vapes at, and how pulling slower/faster affects the temperature. If I remember correctly, magic-flight said that the MFLB hovers around 400F. So this makes me wonder... would it be possible to extract THC only, by pulling faster, keeping the temperature below the flash point of CBD, and then revaping later, pulling slowly, extracting the CBD? Or vaping slowly the first time, getting THC and CBD.

What temperature is the MFLB when pulling relatively fast, and what is the temperature when pulling much more slowly?

Has anyone tested it out to see if a faster/slower pulling speed gives a more heady or body high? I'm really interested in this, any help is appreciated.

heartvapor,
Top Bottom