lwien

Progress said:
Magicflight,

I am constantly, increasingly impressed by how you conduct yourself (and, of course, how magnificintly & simply functional the box is).
Ditto, ditto, ditto and just brings to light how other manufacturer may be missing the boat in not being as visible here as other manufacturers such as MF, who is doing an EXCELLENT PR job just by his presence and responses here.

/salute

lwien,

chloe

Vicki said:
Vicki said:
I took max's advice, and bought this charger from Thomas Distributing earlier today.

http://www.thomasdistributing.com/s...html?SP_id=&osCsid=a98rm8a91donrsllit8gi3gna7
UPDATE:

I got the charger earlier today, and wow!! What a difference this charger has made with my batteries. It's like they are brand new again. I wish I had purchased a smart charger like this a lot sooner. :D
:D I remember that feeling...it made my LB new again...I did get a different charger but still..having a decent charger made a big diff for me...time to get reacquainted with the box again ;)

chloe,

ynwa

I got some eneloop batteries that were recommended to me. What is the best way to peel batteries. Ive done 2 of them but its leaving a sticky skin over the batteries which doesnt want to come off.

ynwa,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ynwa, if you take a cotton ball with some ISO on it, that sticky residue will just wipe off with a little rubbing.
Enjoy your LB!

momofthegoons,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
momofthegoons said:
ynwa, if you take a cotton ball with some ISO on it, that sticky residue will just wipe off with a little rubbing.]
Enjoy your LB!
I just opened 2-4 packs of AA batteries, and they didn't peel as well this time. I had to use some alcohol to get the residual stickiness off, but it came off easily. I was just careful not to get alcohol on the nipple part of the battery.

Vicki,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
GooGone or Orange oil based cleaners worked well for me.....smelled nice too :D

Lo,

Flyer

have to agree whole heart with you progress, I too am so happy and amazed at the smarts /personality folks share here, very nice.

Flyer,

Ecstatic

AHHH FUUCKKK the package came today, but I was sleeping so I have to pick it up tomorrow at the post office. One more day to wait I guess ):

Ecstatic,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ecstatic said:
AHHH FUUCKKK the package came today, but I was sleeping so I have to pick it up tomorrow at the post office. One more day to wait I guess ):
Is your post office open Sunday?

Vicki,

Ecstatic

Well the card they left behind says to pick it up tomorrow after one, and it says they're open from 8am - 10pm Saturdays and 11am - 5pm Sundays. I actually woke up at 10 today, but I fell back asleep ):

Ecstatic,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ecstatic said:
Well the card they left behind says to pick it up tomorrow after one, and it says they're open from 8am - 10pm Saturdays and 11am - 5pm Sundays. I actually woke up at 10 today, but I fell back asleep ):
That's cool that you can get it tomorrow. Most post offices aren't even open Sunday. ;)

Vicki,

ThunderBrow

Just my my box in the mail and I've got a question. The batteries came with white circular tape around the nipple end of the battery. The batterys work fine when placed in the box, but am I supposed to take the tape off?

ThunderBrow,

Flyer

if the battery got hot in the box, you are good, by tape, if it is just a life saver looking patch, I think it is a protect.

Flyer,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Vicki said:
Ecstatic said:
That's cool that you can get it tomorrow. Most post offices aren't even open Sunday. ;)
In these parts tomorrow is Saturday.

chucku,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
chucku said:
Vicki said:
Ecstatic said:
In these parts tomorrow is Saturday.
Oh crap, you're right. My husband is on vacation, and my days are screwy now.

Vicki,

B.

War Criminal
I'm pretty sure that tape is there for looks only, you can remove it or not, it should not affect anything.

B.,

SoCalR6

I ordered mine from blissville and it shipped today! I have a volcano classic with easy valve and I have a vapolution I rarely use. I wanted something portable and for small quick sessions.
Can't wait to try it. Should be similar to drawing from the vapolution

SoCalR6,

BlueAvengerX

Alright, after reading some posts I think I might have a faulty box.. or at least it became faulty. I used to be able to get visible vapor after a hit if I wanted, but now I can't, no matter which breathing technique I try. And it just seems like it doesn't heat up like it did. Does anyone maybe know why suddenly mine stoped working the same? :(

BlueAvengerX,

B.

War Criminal
Your batteries may have weakened with use. Get a charger that can recondition or try a new a battery, see if that helps.

B.,

BlueAvengerX

Well, I did get new batteries and a charger. It was the eneloops. I got it of amazon, it came with four batteries and charger for them. And it still made no difference.

BlueAvengerX,

Ecstatic

Been using it non-stop for the last day - it's amazing. Tastes way better, way smoother, more efficient (I used a .2 for the entire day yesterday), and I don't feel so drowsy as I would had I smoked it. And a lifetime guarantee? Doesn't get any better than that :D

Ecstatic,

B.

War Criminal
BlueAvenger-then I would email magic flight with a picture of your box and your serial number and the problem your having. I'm sure they will solve it for you or replace your box.

B.,
Top Bottom