1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lotus Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Max Jitter, Sep 24, 2010.

1. kilo

kilo Active Member

Don't you love the built-in stirring rod? Such a great vape!

2. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

48 hours and countless sessions later. Still perfectly in love. Took it to the edge, but did not combust yet. And I really tried. ;) But one thing is for sure: The size of the torch flame is crucial for a good experience. If the flame length is right, then everything else is just pure pleasure.

3. Brainstrained

Brainstrained Member

Absolutely, I quickly discovered that I like to rip through stem and take it easy n chill with the J hook. Loving the J hook a lot more than I thought I would, I really appreciate the feeling of the heat coming through in my hand, brings another dimension of information as you vape up all that goodness..

4. Tiny88

Tiny88 Deluxe420

Welcome to the club! The Lotus should be in the quiver of any self respecting vape enthusiast!.

5. Gigsabits53

Gigsabits53 Well-Known Member

Just took a few nice rips from my black cap lotus. The flavor from this vape is incredible! I use it with a j-hook most of the time, such a nice experience.

6. Dattisso

Dattisso It's all about the flavor!

O man, I also loving the J-hook with the Lotus! :love:
    I kind of feel classy with it :cool:
    Would like having more J-hooks, for example in different glass colors!
    Are there any?
    And is there something like a stand for the J-hook? That would be nice...

7. Gigsabits53

Gigsabits53 Well-Known Member

You could try the vaporscope that is sold on Lotus site. I believe it is a new item and it's cool as fuck! I want one :drool:

Dynavaper, Vapeur Rogue and Dattisso like this.
  8. Vapeur Rogue

Vapeur Rogue Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back

Indeed, the vapor scope seems to be the youngest/ newest addition That Max has released.( A month or so out now?) Pertaining to the J-Hook, I remember when that mod/option started being discussed here on FC. I have not personally tried it, but that method had a great following at least for a little while- I'm thinking I will probably get a vaporscope no later than Black Friday.

Dattisso and Gigsabits53 like this.
  9. kilo

kilo Active Member

The VaporScope stem is very nice — don't know if you saw my review — and it's also a great match for a GrassHopper. As far as j-hooks go, I'd like to find one with a bit more of a drop down so I can center my flame on the vapor cap more accurately.

10. Dynavaper

Dynavaper Karma Farmer

[​IMG]

Just enjoying my Lotus (J-Hook with WPA this time*) after a long and annoying day.
    Still perfectly in love! :)

*) I prefer the Aluminum stem in general, but it's funny to use the J-Hook from time to time.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 2:28 PM
  11. bossman

bossman Gentleman Of Leisure

How does the Lotus compare to my other convection vapes (I have a Lil Bud, a Tubo X, and a Splinter)?

I read something a few pages back about draw resistance. How does the Lotus draw compare? Is it pretty closed like a Solo or Vapcap? Do you typically mouth or lung pull?

12. Vapeur Rogue

Vapeur Rogue Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back

I usually start with mouth pulls, but once it gets going I can do either. * This is with the long aluminum stem. I hope others using other methods will weigh in.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 8:07 PM
    Dattisso, hujdimislav and bossman like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors