The Lotus Vaporizer

vorrange

Vapor.wise
It's nice to see more and more people enjoying the Lotus and what is has to offer. It's nice to see that more people are seeing the advantages of concentrated flame power to vaporize, it's portability and power.
And how so many flame-powered vapes are the simplest and tastiest to use.

After being so vocal as for the Lotus capabilities that i was even thinly accused of having something to gain from endorsing it, i'm happy to see that at least for some, it was worth it!

sativasam

NO SMOKING
It's nice to see more and more people enjoying the Lotus and what is has to offer. It's nice to see that more people are seeing the advantages of concentrated flame power to vaporize, it's portability and power.
And how so many flame-powered vapes are the simplest and tastiest to use.

After being so vocal as for the Lotus capabilities that i was even thinly accused of having something to gain from endorsing it, i'm happy to see that at least for some, it was worth it!
Every vape is such a different experience.

Living in a country where the magical herb is illegal, I wouldn't want to use the lotus out doors as it looks like you are getting high and there's not much getting around that. My Mighty is more stealthy as it can be mistaken for other things. But I actually do most my herbal vaping inside anyway.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
My new WT arrived yesterday and I was so disappointed! It is a Torus Incycler that only works with zero load... It is too tall in the can for it to recycle.
So tonight I emptied it out and hit it dry with the Lotus.
Holy Cow!!! Super thick and huge volumes of vapor! I love that bit of pressure that really causes it to milk up!
Great flavor and if I just cover the screen, I can do one hit snaps that are huge and delicious!

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Still though, it is amazing the duration that an almost .07-.08-filled cap can have..:rockon: such clouds going on for at least 6-7 generous enough hits. And is even more interesting the fact that since your cap is almost half-full you need to "overburn" the plate (this is my term when you get the plate going really red from the heat, like when having solid to vape) quite a bit to get the last few "drops" out with the J hook! :D In addition, the ABV gets more dark-ish, which I like to vape it to that state, with almost none burn-taste on the very last vapours. You just have to get the feel from your last one so that you don't mess up with the next one.. :sherlock:

lazylathe

Almost there...
This week i have been using a different torch. The constant double click to start the Honest and the sputtering etc finally got to me.

I am using a Benzomatic micro soldering torch!
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.st250k---butane-micro-torch-kit.1000419429.html

$30, refillable, micro tip, super hot, adjustable flame, stand. And the soldering tips etc that are not important to the Lotus!

So now i heat till i see it just start to turn very slightly red and keep dancing the flame around until i can't take in any more vapor! Remove cap and if loaded with just a tiny amount, almost perfect ABV!!
Still a few tiny flecks of green but the majority is a dark brown.
Flavour is still impeccable and cloud production insane!
Even though i have to light the lighter to light the torch, i find i get very consistent results!

I am kind of sad though... All my other vapes are sitting un-loved since the Lotus arrived...
Firewood V3, Haze V3, Herbie, Elite, EV-2 are all waiting for the honeymoon to be over!
This is the longest one so far and i do not plan on ending!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
This week i have been using a different torch. The constant double click to start the Honest and the sputtering etc finally got to me.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.st250k---butane-micro-torch-kit.1000419429.html

$30, refillable, micro tip, super hot, adjustable flame, stand. And the soldering tips etc that are not important to the Lotus!

So now i heat till i see it just start to turn very slightly red and keep dancing the flame around until i can't take in any more vapor! Remove cap and if loaded with just a tiny amount, almost perfect ABV!!
Even though i have to light the lighter to light the torch, i find i get very consistent results!

I am kind of sad though... All my other vapes are sitting un-loved since the Lotus arrived...
Firewood V3, Haze V3, Herbie, Elite, EV-2 are all waiting for the honeymoon to be over!
This one has been great! I think it was @SSVUN~YAH who turned me on to this one! Not sure If they ship to Canada but at $9.99 it was well worth it.

lazylathe

Almost there...
This one has been great! I think it was @SSVUN~YAH who turned me on to this one! Not sure If they ship to Canada but at $9.99 it was well worth it.

I have one like that but the flame is longer and way too potent!
It is a dental torch that i use for welding wire together at work, this sucker can melt through 2mm steel with ease! It was a careful dance when i tried it but too nerve wracking!

That is an awesome price though but with shipping, duties etc it would cost too much.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Ahhh that is one @Vitolo made famous. I guess you guys have the high temp caps? Mine is not high temp and I scorched the wood on my first Lotus using that torch.

Harmoniousliving

Ahhh that is one @Vitolo made famous. I guess you guys have the high temp caps? Mine is not high temp and I scorched the wood on my first Lotus using that torch.
Love my hi temp cap :)
Actually letting someone borrow it,sending out today. If I didn't have lily I'd be holding onto lotus for dear life !
Maybe more session before she goes...

Harmoniousliving,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL

This one looks like an insane torch. I think that is a bit too much tho. Maybe I'm wrong. For some reason I like the vapman's torch. I've seen it and used it live and I've been pretty satisfied. I know want to find somewhere to order it.

Honeymoon and hard sessions are never going to end... Last night I was with friends and without even understanding it I had almost .7-.8 consumed. As a result, they had to drag me to the sofa from the floor that I was laying like a dead meat.. :mmmm: :horse: It's like you're on the very first dates with that sexy beast :mental::science:

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
This one looks like an insane torch. I think that is a bit too much tho. Maybe I'm wrong. For some reason I like the vapman's torch. I've seen it and used it live and I've been pretty satisfied. I know want to find somewhere to order it.

Honeymoon and hard sessions are never going to end... Last night I was with friends and without even understanding it I had almost .7-.8 consumed. As a result, they had to drag me to the sofa from the floor that I was laying like a dead meat.. :mmmm: :horse: It's like you're on the very first dates with that sexy beast :mental::science:

@M0J0 might have some vapman torches?

lazylathe

Almost there...

Works well for me!
On the other hand i work with much stronger torches at work everyday, so i am very used to moving the flame around to maintain the heat i am looking for. So long as the flame is steady and consistent, it is very easy to do.

These guys carry the Vapman torch! And in stock!
http://vaporizermegastore.com/product/vapman-torch-lighter/

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hi guys! Let me introduce you my lotus' carved version.
I prefer the warm sensation of the wood rather than the metal stem... That's why I tried an alternative version...

571089200501010006.jpg

346251200501010002.jpg

ethiastery

I have switched to just using a dry water tool with my lotus.

This is what i use, a mini clone peyote pillar from DHGATE.
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218125920.html

I get the full flavour every time!
The first week i used water and it was great but when i tried it dry, then it became EPIC!

I very much agree with this. Been using my cap with a small 6" inline w/ water...but this week I switched to dry hits and it's... well it's just plain more powerful.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Pulling some massive clouds off the Lotus tonight!
Super delicious, super huge and dense clouds!
Open the cap and the bud is still green!!
I am loving the new torch as the flame is so adjustable!
Smaller flame to start for flavor from another world.
Then keep bumping it up after every hit until ABV is desired color.
It's so easy once you get the hang of this vape!
And it medicates so effectively my consumption has gone down! I still can't put it down...

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
Pulling some massive clouds off the Lotus tonight!
Super delicious, super huge and dense clouds!
Open the cap and the bud is still green!!
I am loving the new torch as the flame is so adjustable!
Smaller flame to start for flavor from another world.
Then keep bumping it up after every hit until ABV is desired color.
It's so easy once you get the hang of this vape!
And it medicates so effectively my consumption has gone down! I still can't put it down...

I can't agree more on that!!! I had my whole metal part in ISO for one night, taste today was like I was vaping a different vaporizer. Fully manual use even with very little portions and very dense clouds indeed.... amazing shit....

Top Bottom