Discontinued The Liquidizer Herb2Vapor System - Safety Butane Extractor & Mini-vaporizer

thevaf

Haywood, that is why i got the AnyVape davide mini. its basically the same as the ProTank stuff... full size davide = to full size protank 2 and same goes for the minis. the only difference is that the Davide mini lets you use any drip it. and ive been reading that Kanger released the ProTank 2 mini early and that the removable drip tip version IS still coming out. its just been delayed. i like the aesthetics of the Davides more than the ProTanks. whoever comes out with the mini design, but with 510 threads will get my business for sure. that is what im after!

hey liquidizer... can a carto tank be used here? or does it really need to be a bottom coil device?

The Kanger Protank 2 (w/ removable drip trip) is already out. You can get it here (currently in stock as of this post) http://cravingvapor.com/product/kanger-protank-2/

thevaf,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
The Kanger Protank 2 (w/ removable drip trip) is already out. You can get it here (currently in stock as of this post) http://cravingvapor.com/product/kanger-protank-2/

i know the PT2 with removable tip is out. ive got one. in fact its in the pic i posted on the last page. it works awesome with the ejmix.

its the PT2 MINI w/ removable tip that is not out yet. the PT2 MINI was just released days ago, but it does not feature a removable drip tip. the removable tip version will be out in a few/couple of weeks. but why wait when the Davide mini is available now? it even uses the same coils as the kangers, but has a nicer seal on the glass than the kangers.

this ecig shit changes by the hour it seems.

2clicker,

PeteSeattle

Happy Lazy Sunday fellow errl heads. I've been lurking around and researching other forums about concentrates and came across d-limonen.

One fella mentioned he used d-limonen (food/clinical grade) instead of PG/VG. Is this something similar tetra labs does for their Pure Gold to stay viscous? I do like the hint of citrus from their cartridge refills.

Thoughts?

walrus

Happy Lazy Sunday fellow errl heads. I've been lurking around and researching other forums about concentrates and came across d-limonen.

One fella mentioned he used d-limonen (food/clinical grade) instead of PG/VG. Is this something similar tetra labs does for their Pure Gold to stay viscous? I do like the hint of citrus from their cartridge refills.

Thoughts?

Never had pure gold or anything cut with d-limonen but I'd rather not add anything that would flavor my concentrates. The EJ mix does have a slight taste if you use a lot, but at the concentration I've been using (about .5 ml per 2-2.5 ml of oil) I don't notice much of a taste at all.

PeteSeattle

Never had pure gold or anything cut with d-limonen but I'd rather not add anything that would flavor my concentrates. The EJ mix does have a slight taste if you use a lot, but at the concentration I've been using (about .5 ml per 2-2.5 ml of oil) I don't notice much of a taste at all.
I'd rather not as well but I would like to make a batch that doesn't offend in public. And I've vaped Pure Gold in public with a pleasant citrus smell and no one noticed. A previous batch i made was easily noticed even with pre-toasting, winterizing, etc.

PeteSeattle,

walrus

how are you figuring the ml of oil? how many ml are in a gram? 1 to 1...?

Just going by the finished product. If I get 1 3ml syringe and I know I added .5 of EJ mix then there was 2.5 ml of oil. After a few runs it gets pretty easy to eyeball it. Although I have been weighing my beaker after the ethanol (from winterizing) is evaporated off and before I add the liquidizer and it seems that 1 gram to 1 ml is approximately correct.

walrus,

2clicker

Observer
Just going by the finished product. If I get 1 3ml syringe and I know I added .5 of EJ mix then there was 2.5 ml of oil. After a few runs it gets pretty easy to eyeball it. Although I have been weighing my beaker after the ethanol (from winterizing) is evaporated off and before I add the liquidizer and it seems that 1 gram to 1 ml is approximately correct.

i see. i will be weighing my oil before any ejmix is added. i will be going with 1ml per gram of oil to start. ill adjust after that if the mix is too thin or too thick.

it seems 1ml to 1g is a good starting point.

if anyone with more experience can chime in on their preferred mix ratio i would be very interested to hear what it is and why.

i am also going to start a liquidizing thread in the concentrate forums. so we can have a place for recipes and suggestions. that way it wont clog up this hardware thread.

2clicker,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i see. i will be weighing my oil before any ejmix is added. i will be going with 1ml per gram of oil to start. ill adjust after that if the mix is too thin or too thick.

it seems 1ml to 1g is a good starting point.

if anyone with more experience can chime in on their preferred mix ratio i would be very interested to hear what it is and why.

i am also going to start a liquidizing thread in the concentrate forums. so we can have a place for recipes and suggestions. that way it wont clog up this hardware thread.
The thick clouds are from the glycerine. (most likely not your concentrate)

I would start with 0.5ml to a gram.

Do what you want it's your gizmo!

jessikarabbit

Those who smoke together, stay together.
We have been watching this thread for a bit, and recently purchased and received the liquidizer. We read and followed the instruction manual and after adding the e juice mix we got about 2ml of oil. We used 300ml of the SToK to 7g of flower. After about 20 minutes we went out there to check the product and it was still bubbling, so we added some more hot water.. We repeated the adding of the water 2x. We were unable to try ej vape because we broke the needle that is able to puncture through to the wick. We instead used one of the cartridges of that has been attached to a eGo-T battery. We tried it by itself and it hit nice, but it still seemed a little thick. We decided to add some of our clove pg/vg extract to loosen it up a little. Seems to be hitting ok. Because this is our first batch we are still testing it out. We did notice that our product that was in the tube still had plenty of crystals on it, and even smelled good still. Anyone else have this outcome? tia

jessikarabbit,

2clicker

Observer
The thick clouds are from the glycerine. (most likely not your concentrate)

I would start with 0.5ml to a gram.

Do what you want it's your gizmo!

when i said thick i meant the viscosity of the mix not the cloud production. if its too thick it will kill an atomizer head much quicker.

i used 1ml of ejmix with a big chunk of reclaim oil for my first try. i didnt weigh the reclaim (stupid), but it was at least a gram if not a little bit more. the result was a nice mix with a great viscosity for ecig tanks. wicks and vapes well and is plenty potent. it seems to me that it takes 2-3 nice big rips to get where 1 nice big rip of straight oil would get me. so i really like the ratio ive got, but w/out knowing the weight of the oil before mixing i am back to square one regarding the ratio. i think since this will be my first run with fresh flowers that i will start with your .5ml - 1g suggestion.

im not looking for a mix that will get me there after one pull. if i wanted that i would just use straight oil and wouldnt mess with mixing at all. i am looking for a mix that wont smell much, and that i can sip on at the bars or wherever. more consistent hit wise to regular flower vaping. takes me 5-10 good pulls on my solo to get me to a good level. something that falls in line with that is perfect for me.

for straight errl ill be rocking a titanium globe atty or a bholt atty.

We did notice that our product that was in the tube still had plenty of crystals on it, and even smelled good still. Anyone else have this outcome? tia

that is norml (see what i did there?). you wont get everything the first extraction. you can and should run those flowers again. you will get a smaller return and the result will be of a different quality than the first. it should be more sedative and more of a "couch lock" effect. you can choose to mix them if you like, but most keep them separate. you can sometime even get a third run in, but the more you run them the smaller the return is and the potency goes down.

Last edited:

PeteSeattle

We tried it by itself and it hit nice, but it still seemed a little thick. We decided to add some of our clove pg/vg extract to loosen it up a little. Seems to be hitting ok. Because this is our first batch we are still testing it out. We did notice that our product that was in the tube still had plenty of crystals on it, and even smelled good still. Anyone else have this outcome? tia

I think we've all run our materials through twice.

I was also added some sort of flavored pg flavoring but my oil and flavored PG kept separating (after adding initial EJuice).

Making your own juice is very addicting. Congrats on your purchase and hope to hear more stories.

PeteSeattle,

walrus

I saved all my butane ran bud until I had about a mason jar full. I did a quick wash ethanol extraction on it and got a few grams of decent oil. Color and flavor is not the best but the taste isn't all that bad either. It does give a bit more couch lock and sleepiness than my other oil, but not as much as reclaim or abv oil. A dab an hour or so before bedtime puts me right where I want to be.

walrus,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
when i said thick i meant the viscosity of the mix not the cloud production. if its too thick it will kill an atomizer head much quicker.

for straight errl ill be rocking a titanium globe atty or a bholt atty.

I don't put water in a fine scotch.
Pure concentrates from FLOWERS (no trim. stems or any other waste)
I have powerful devices to vaporize straight up.
Fast and easy.

I have a titanium globe however I find it to be Horse and Buggy compare to a 7.4 volt device!

If you like flavor purge your concentrates.
Heat, Vacuum or both!

If you use good material to make your concentrates then straight up is the method of choice!

2clicker

Observer
I don't put water in a fine scotch.
Pure concentrates from FLOWERS (no trim. stems or any other waste)
I have powerful devices to vaporize straight up.
Fast and easy.

I have a titanium globe however I find it to be Horse and Buggy compare to a 7.4 volt device!

If you like flavor purge your concentrates.
Heat, Vacuum or both!

If you use good material to make your concentrates then straight up is the method of choice!

i dont drink scotch. :doh: i mean why drink scotch when you could be drinking beer...?

no but for real... my bholt atty rips plenty hard pushin 3.7V IMO. chalks a tube w/out much effort. i imagine the Halo Titanium Dome (here) would work equally as well for on the go dabbing. i use heat to purge, but im not running BHO. QWET is my extraction of choice. i just did a run tonight in fact using skunkfarms instructions and got the best looking and tasting result ive ever had. like amber glass. copped a small taste before mixing in some ejmix:rockon:. it dissolved very nicely with the ejmix. excited to try the mix, but i have to wait until friday. i dont like using this stuff at home because i can just dab. im in this for the stealthy medicating and the enjoyment of it. i used some decent material tonight, but nothing really special.

btw... which titanium globe do you have? how do you like it?

2clicker,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i dont drink scotch. :doh: i mean why drink scotch when you could be drinking beer...?

no but for real... my bholt atty rips plenty hard pushin 3.7V IMO. chalks a tube w/out much effort. i imagine the Halo Titanium Dome (here) would work equally as well for on the go dabbing. i use heat to purge, but im not running BHO. QWET is my extraction of choice. i just did a run tonight in fact using skunkfarms instructions and got the best looking and tasting result ive ever had. like amber glass. copped a small taste before mixing in some ejmix:rockon:. it dissolved very nicely with the ejmix. excited to try the mix, but i have to wait until friday. i don't like using this stuff at home because i can just dab. im in this for the stealthy medicating and the enjoyment of it. i used some decent material tonight, but nothing really special.

btw... which titanium globe do you have? how do you like it?

I can't drink beer.
If you extracted with BHO with vacuum purge your wax will be amazing!
Here's what I use for concentrates:

flame or battery = {3.0; 3.4; 3.7; 7.4}

Choose your weapon?

ataxian,

2clicker

Observer
nice setup! if i messed with tane i would def invest in a vac setup. i dont think it would help with QWET/EC.

2clicker,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
nice setup! if i messed with tane i would def invest in a vac setup. i don't think it would help with QWET/EC.
I use to make QWET.

However I find that BHO is a more efficient extracting solution.
Your right about purging.
People may say it's overkill.

My hobby is woodworking so originally I built this for veneering however it works great for vacuum purging.
Just so happens I have a device that serves 2 purposes (maybe 3).

It cost less than $200 using used parts I found on the internet.

I got the parts cheap because they were 220V.
Fortunately I had my garage wired with a 200V plug 10 years ago.

To make shatters or honeycomb no problem.
I need clean material to use my devices.
The nail is for my failures.

Since I started using BHO my concentrates are cleaner.

The LIQUIDIZER is a very practical device for the Medical Marijuana Patient!
Purging is an important step in my option.

Kind regards,
ataxian

PeteSeattle

Dang it a, y'all. I knew I should've stayed off this thread :) Every time I read from this I want to make another batch of EJuice. Got a batch going now. I had to go into my deep stash (15gms this time!). Now, I hope to enjoy this batch instead of blasting through it in one night ...

2clicker

Observer
I use to make QWET.

However I find that BHO is a more efficient extracting solution.
Your right about purging.
People may say it's overkill.

My hobby is woodworking so originally I built this for veneering however it works great for vacuum purging.
Just so happens I have a device that serves 2 purposes (maybe 3).

It cost less than $200 using used parts I found on the internet.

I got the parts cheap because they were 220V.
Fortunately I had my garage wired with a 200V plug 10 years ago.

To make shatters or honeycomb no problem.
I need clean material to use my devices.
The nail is for my failures.

Since I started using BHO my concentrates are cleaner.

The LIQUIDIZER is a very practical device for the Medical Marijuana Patient!
Purging is an important step in my option.

Kind regards,
ataxian

i would love to give Tane a shot, but do not have enough space to do it safely.

Dang it a, y'all. I knew I should've stayed off this thread :) Every time I read from this I want to make another batch of EJuice. Got a batch going now. I had to go into my deep stash (15gms this time!). Now, I hope to enjoy this batch instead of blasting through it in one night ...

i also have another batch going tonight. its in the freezer right now winterizing. need more tanks now!

2clicker,
Reactions: mvapes

jessikarabbit

Those who smoke together, stay together.
So I used my vape pen at work last night, letting a couple friends enjoy the new juice and to get some feedback. After a long night of working and hitting my pen, I noticed towards the end of the night that the taste started having a burnt after taste. We added some more clove glycerol and it went back to hitting fine all day today for me.

Excited to make a second batch!

2clicker

Observer
So I used my vape pen at work last night, letting a couple friends enjoy the new juice and to get some feedback. After a long night of working and hitting my pen, I noticed towards the end of the night that the taste started having a burnt after taste. We added some more clove glycerol and it went back to hitting fine all day today for me.

Excited to make a second batch!

could be your atty head burning...?

did anyone hold the button while not hitting it? that can burn the coil out quickly which would leave a burnt taste.

2clicker,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Today I ran another batch. However, I did it a bit different. Obviously I used my liquidizer (BTW, my buddy @ogcook turned me on to Newport butane - AWESOME!) and ran the initial extraction. From there I went into the zero waste method and continued purging as usual in a warm water bath.

On the side while bubbling I took a small size sheet pan and lined it with my silicone mat. I placed that on top of my oven and set the temperature to 175 degrees. I removed the beaker full of my bubbling liquid and poured it on top of the now heated mat.

While watching over it I realized how once you spread the area to heat purging was incredibly fast. While warm with a liquid viscosity I would slightly tip and tilt my pan allowing further spread creating shatter.

20130914_112031_zpsbf45445b.jpg

20130914_112011_zpsf1dec233.jpg

Ultimately I would have liked the color to be a bit lighter but I wasn't expecting such a quick purge. Once I removed it from the heat I laid the pan on my table and after cooling that ooey gooey goodness peeled right of like peanut brittle.

I used 7.04 grams of NL5 and resulted in 1.56 grams of honey.

:brow:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
@mvapes yeah more surface area = faster evap times. I love using a pyrex pan to do my purges in, as long as it's flat it evaporates a lot faster than in a mason jar or a similar cylindrical container.

Good yield! I usually expect 1 gram of oil from 7 grams of flower for a 15% yield. Are you winterizing/using a vac to purge?

Top Bottom