Discontinued The Liquidizer Herb2Vapor System - Safety Butane Extractor & Mini-vaporizer

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
2clicker: Next time you're ordering yourself more Nano's from GotVapes, order a couple (they come in a two pack) of Sapphire clearos. I've been using both, and I prefer the Sapphires because they work better both with undiluted Pure Gold and 50% mix with PG (glycol, not gold:)), and they never leak, even on airplanes. They also last longer and taste much better. Inside the bottom core (which you can't see in either without destructive deconstruction), the Nano has filler material packed in tight, surrounding the coil and wick, while the Sapphire just has a wick and the coil, which is why the Sapphire tastes better, I think, (and it has less wasted in the "priming" part, which you lose when you finally throw the clearo out). The Nano's do have a little easier draw, and a nice round mouthpiece, both characteristics which I actually prefer to the Sapphire's tighter draw and duck bill mouthpiece, but it's a real horse race and totally a matter of preference. The Sapphire is also easier to fill, and I've stopped using the Nano's (i have two left to play with).

I think either is a very good choice to be used with liquidizer extractions mixed with their ejuice.

:)

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm very interested about the liquidizer, but I don't believe in glycol because I don't know how safe it is...

I heard about bio glycol, is it safer or just for business?

I get a honey bee extractor but I used it just 2 times, I think that I didn't know enough the technique, is it normal that my extractor soak in the butane (and after I must to scrap oil on the tube) and perhaps it's better to remove it when all the butane is going through it, isnt'it? If somebody master the technique better than me some help would be nice.
And the new thread about impurities found in all cans of butane get me worry about bho...

That's why I made my oil with ethanol soak, but if the taste is a little bit better than with iso it's not really nice, I use trim, morocco hasch or abv but the taste is always bad, is it the same with bho?
(I never used cured weed, high quality buds, vacuum purge or something else)

I'm interesting about this sort of concentrate because I don't really stop to combust about the stealth issue and in my country until a e-cig seems suspicious (I don't live in a city) and a good oil pen vape could help me(stealthier than flowers pen vape like xp, t1,...) but it's not possible to get good oil here that's the DIY oil is the better way.

PPN,

bleepblorpbloop

One question someone here may be able to answer, otherwise I am completely willing to be the guinea pig on this.

I own a Triple Seven e-cig (cigarette-looking style with polyfill disposable carts). It's a relatively "top of the line" e-cig for that style. I am curious if the EJMix I have working flawlessly in my Protank would work in my Cigarette Style e-cig. I only ask because e-cigs are becoming suspect around these parts, and at least the cigarette-style ones don't draw any attention from five-o. Currently i'm using my Protank on a 1100mAh egoc twist battery...so its quite large and obnoxious. Still more discrete than anything else I've tried, but the cigarette style ecigs would be ideal. I imagine you may lose some flavor though with the cig style ecigs... Suggestions anyone? Anyone tried it?

bleepblorpbloop,

2clicker

Observer
2clicker: Next time you're ordering yourself more Nano's from GotVapes, order a couple (they come in a two pack) of Sapphire clearos. I've been using both, and I prefer the Sapphires because they work better both with undiluted Pure Gold and 50% mix with PG (glycol, not gold:)), and they never leak, even on airplanes. They also last longer and taste much better. Inside the bottom core (which you can't see in either without destructive deconstruction), the Nano has filler material packed in tight, surrounding the coil and wick, while the Sapphire just has a wick and the coil, which is why the Sapphire tastes better, I think, (and it has less wasted in the "priming" part, which you lose when you finally throw the clearo out). The Nano's do have a little easier draw, and a nice round mouthpiece, both characteristics which I actually prefer to the Sapphire's tighter draw and duck bill mouthpiece, but it's a real horse race and totally a matter of preference. The Sapphire is also easier to fill, and I've stopped using the Nano's (i have two left to play with).

I think either is a very good choice to be used with liquidizer extractions mixed with their ejuice.

:)

good lookin out. i have actually never used a nano myself, i just like the fom factor of them. and ive read lots of reviews and they sound great. however, you are the second person to recommend the saphires over the nano. are you talking the Got Vapes Saphires?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hey @2clicker, what's the consistency like when you mix oil with the Liquidizer PG? You mention using bottom-coils, do you think it would be worth trying in a ViVi Nova? Obviously I would be winterizing the oil for longevity, but I'm just curious as to the consistency.

Quetzalcoatl,

2clicker

Observer
Hey @2clicker, what's the consistency like when you mix oil with the Liquidizer PG? You mention using bottom-coils, do you think it would be worth trying in a ViVi Nova? Obviously I would be winterizing the oil for longevity, but I'm just curious as to the consistency.

well i mention using a bottom coil with the ejmix because thats what Liquidator recommends them in their pdf. i only assumed that a top coil would not work as well, but i do not have any experience with them. i assume the viva nova is a top coil?

the consistency is pretty close to normal ejuice from what i can tell, but i do not ecig normally so i do not have a lot of experience with ejuices. i can say that ive done runs with fresh flowers, 2nd run flowers, and reclaim. all oil mixed well and works great with the tanks ive used (bottom coil only). i have also dripped some onto my BHOLT atty and it rips very well from that also.

regarding winterizing... i find it hard to filter quickly with small amounts. at least hard enough to make it worth the effort. my last "first" run on 7g of decent yielded me 1g of some nice shatter. redissolved that in EC and left it in the freezer overnight. filtered it as fast as i could through a UB coffee filter, but it took longer than it seemed it should have and didnt leave very much at all behind. i will attempt to winterize again, but not until i get some of those little syringe filters. that way i can freeze it in the syringe and filter it withing a second of removing it from the freezer. my other attempt was clumsy and not likely helpful.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah, sorry, the ViVi is a top-coil with replaceables and a few different ohm selections. Should have mentioned that beforehand.

Thanks for the info, I'll see about getting a bottom coil soon.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
Yeah, sorry, the ViVi is a top-coil with replaceables and a few different ohm selections. Should have mentioned that beforehand.

Thanks for the info, I'll see about getting a bottom coil soon.

sorry i couldnt help more. after thinking about it another sec i would say that the errl/mix would be heavier/thicker (not very much probably) and because of that the BC may be a better choice over the TC.

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
good lookin out. i have actually never used a nano myself, i just like the fom factor of them. and ive read lots of reviews and they sound great. however, you are the second person to recommend the saphires over the nano. are you talking the Got Vapes Saphires?

They're both pretty good, and in some ways I think the Nano is nicer looking, but I still prefer the Sapphire. And yes, I'm talking about the GotVapes Sapphire; I've tried some of the generic "Bud/Buddy" versions, and they don't work as well as the GotVapes version. Apparently GotVapes specified a slightly different construction (maybe just different wick thickness, maybe more, I'm not sure) when they had the Buddy Tech people in China make them, and they work better with different thickness juices and never leak. I can't say the same for the other brands of the Bud that I've tried. (Only GotVapes uses the Sapphire name; everyone else just calls them by their manufacturers name, "the Bud cart").

2clicker

Observer
here is a shot of my two liquidizer rigs along with a solo and xp for size comparison.

left is 650mah ego pen with AnyVape mini Davide tank. right is T1 base with ProTank 2.

bDXNTBA.jpg

bleepblorpbloop

Hey, thought I'd join the discussion... or at least share my experiences with my first bottle of EJmix (so far).

Right now, I have two mixtures I'm very satisfied with. I've switched completely to using these from torching dabs. My wife also has switched to the juice.

Our first rig is a Protank (original, not II) with a 2.5ohm atomizer on a ego-C Twist battery at 4.0v. I am not sure of the optimum voltage to use a 2.5ohm cartridge at, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I just don't want to explode...haha... Anyways, the mixture we use in the Protank is about 70:30 oil to ejmix as Liquidizer recommends. It hits wonderfully. I prefer to take three quick, short drags and hold it in. The effect resembles dabbing, with no more coughing/chest pain...just the slight signature "throat tickle". The great taste is still there after countless hits. I filled it with 2.5ml, which is the Protank's capacity volume.

Our second rig is a iClear Clearomizer with a double-coil. It is 2.0ohm and I use it at about 3.6v on the CTwist. ((Again, open to recommendations/suggestions here because I am not well-verbed so-to-speak on this topic of electronics/batteries/voltage/ohms/yadayadayada...)) The mixture I use in this is a bit more complex than just ejmix and oil. To make this mixture, which we use to puff on throughout the day, between dabs, I used about one gram of concentrate, 2ml of ejmix, 0.75ml of 0mg kiwi-melon flavored e-juice and 0.75ml of 16mg fruit flavored e-juice. It medicates very well despite being so dilluted. Also, I think it's key enough to mention that the EJMix allows for you to mix other nicotine or nicotine free e-juices into the final solution, opening many avenues for personalization in terms of potency, flavor, and whether or not the user enjoys nicotine mixed with their herbs.

Both are absolutely perfect. It's taken me awhile to get over the whole "It's got to be too good to be true" paranoia, but after using this product for about a week (pending there are no long-term health issues with PEG or PG) this product is everything the toking community has been waiting for. With the right accessorizing and research, you can create the perfect medicating/vaping rig for you. The EJMix allows for use in MOST e-cigs. Getting to this point reminds me:

I made a post above asking whether anyone knew if the EJMix would work in a polyfill cartridge type mini-e-cig. Anyways. After wasting a good half gram of oil (I made a small batch suspecting it wouldn't work, just hoping it would), it didn't work at all. I made the mixture 25:75 oil to ejmix, very dilluted, and filled the cartridge until the polyfill was saturated. I set everything up and got the cartridge on the battery, anticipating at the very least some flavorful but uneffective vapor...but I got absolutely nothing. It got very hot to the touch, so I know the atomizer was heating and the battery was good. But no vapor. Not sure what the issue is there, but concentrate-liquid is not compatible with those e-cigs. I had these extra blank cartridges for my 777 ecig, which I never use since getting my eGo batteries, so I thought I'd give it a go. Logically it seemed like the ejmix would thin the oil out enough so that it could transport through the polyfill wicking fiber to the atomizer, but maybe you'd have to thin it out too much to work in those style cartridges.

Glad to share, and I'm enjoying the discussion.

Take care

bleepblorpbloop,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
I've used undiluted Pure Gold (which is thicker than VG, about like honey) in a polyfill clearo (the GotVapes Nano), and it fed just fine. I didn't like the Nano as much as I like the GotVapes Sapphire, which doesn't have any polyfill, but the Nano did work (it just didn't taste as good, and it leaked now and then).

bleepblorpbloop

I've used undiluted Pure Gold (which is thicker than VG, about like honey) in a polyfill clearo (the GotVapes Nano), and it fed just fine. I didn't like the Nano as much as I like the GotVapes Sapphire, which doesn't have any polyfill, but the Nano did work (it just didn't taste as good, and it leaked now and then).

Interesting. I suppose it is worthy to note that the local vendor I bought my 777 cig from is notorious for selling knock-off's and malfunctioning equipment. It could also be that 777s e-cigs are just specifically not right for the job. I've heard of the Nano working with pure gold, I just figured any other polyfill cartridge would function the same. Guess nawt. I will go about getting my hands on either the Nano or Sapphire. Thanks for the encouragement to keep at it :)

bleepblorpbloop,

bleepblorpbloop

ALSO, I thought it would be worth mentioning that I've been making my E-Juice using QWISO. I have always preferred this method, and I have perfected my tek to make some rather pure looking oils. Recently I've been able to make gold oil using the QWISO method, with less yield, but more potency. I usually do three washes at about 10-25 seconds each, increasing the duration a few seconds for each wash. Without pressing the herbs after each wash, one can make gold oil. Personally, out of BHO, gold QWISO, and black/green QWISO...I still prefer my darker oils. I know they're less potent, but to me they simply taste better, and for me taste is a huge portion of the experience.

So there you have it. I know not many are fans of QWISO, but it works with the EJMix as well as the BHO is supposed to. It tastes better IMHO, the health concerns of inhaling the "extra stuff" that gets pulled out don't concern me as it hasn't caused me any health problems, and overall it's quite cheaper than butane.

NOT to try and take away from the product Liquidizer has created. If you've got the yard-space (which I don't) and the money (which I also don't) then BHO is probably still the way to go.

But for those who have no other options but QWISO, it may be nice to know you don't have to start learning a new extraction method in order to use the EJMix. QWISO has gotten a bad rap, and for reasons I personally haven't experienced or seen...ever. It seems as safe as BHO to consume (when making gold qwiso), and safer to produce (less liquid to extract=less fumes to inhale or ignite). I've always done it indoors near open windows and with a fan blowing over the solution as the alcohol evaporates. It does smell quite herby when done indoors, but as long as you're not in an apartment or Mom and Dads house, who cares?

QWISO=OK to use with EJMix

Again, sorry to ramble, I have trouble concentrating my thoughts to a few written lines. haha

Peace!

2clicker

Observer
ALSO, I thought it would be worth mentioning that I've been making my E-Juice using QWISO. I have always preferred this method, and I have perfected my tek to make some rather pure looking oils. Recently I've been able to make gold oil using the QWISO method, with less yield, but more potency. I usually do three washes at about 10-25 seconds each, increasing the duration a few seconds for each wash. Without pressing the herbs after each wash, one can make gold oil. Personally, out of BHO, gold QWISO, and black/green QWISO...I still prefer my darker oils. I know they're less potent, but to me they simply taste better, and for me taste is a huge portion of the experience.

So there you have it. I know not many are fans of QWISO, but it works with the EJMix as well as the BHO is supposed to. It tastes better IMHO, the health concerns of inhaling the "extra stuff" that gets pulled out don't concern me as it hasn't caused me any health problems, and overall it's quite cheaper than butane.

NOT to try and take away from the product Liquidizer has created. If you've got the yard-space (which I don't) and the money (which I also don't) then BHO is probably still the way to go.

But for those who have no other options but QWISO, it may be nice to know you don't have to start learning a new extraction method in order to use the EJMix. QWISO has gotten a bad rap, and for reasons I personally haven't experienced or seen...ever. It seems as safe as BHO to consume (when making gold qwiso), and safer to produce (less liquid to extract=less fumes to inhale or ignite). I've always done it indoors near open windows and with a fan blowing over the solution as the alcohol evaporates. It does smell quite herby when done indoors, but as long as you're not in an apartment or Mom and Dads house, who cares?

QWISO=OK to use with EJMix

Again, sorry to ramble, I have trouble concentrating my thoughts to a few written lines. haha

Peace!

if you like QWISO then you will love QWET (quick wash ethanol)... seriously it tastes way better than ISO. its a longer wash (3 mins instead of 20-30 secs), but well worth it IMO. google "Skunkpharm QWET" and you will find the process i use.

oh and what do you mean when you say "inhaling extras" with QWISO? ISO doesnt leave anything behind... its just water and alcohol. same goes for ethanol or everclear.

any extraction should work with ejmix as long as the solvent used to extract has been purged properly.

just thinking out loud here, but i think im going to start doing smaller batches of liquid. last time i mixed a whole gram of shatter into liquid, but for me it was more than i needed. moving forward i will mix a .25g at a time. that way i still have some extract for dabbing!

love the ejmix!

bleepblorpbloop

if you like QWISO then you will love QWET (quick wash ethanol)... seriously it tastes way better than ISO. its a longer wash (3 mins instead of 20-30 secs), but well worth it IMO. google "Skunkpharm QWET" and you will find the process i use.

oh and what do you mean when you say "inhaling extras" with QWISO? ISO doesnt leave anything behind... its just water and alcohol. same goes for ethanol or everclear.

any extraction should work with ejmix as long as the solvent used to extract has been purged properly.

just thinking out loud here, but i think im going to start doing smaller batches of liquid. last time i mixed a whole gram of shatter into liquid, but for me it was more than i needed. moving forward i will mix a .25g at a time. that way i still have some extract for dabbing!

love the ejmix!

Sorry mane, I was a bit unclear there...here's a lil clarification:

By "inhaling extras" I was referring to the extra plant waxes/chlorophyl/etc. that get extracted using alcohol. I was trying to make the point that I enjoy the extra flavor this adds to the extract when doing a slightly longer wash along with pressing the alcohol from the herbs. I don't mind "the extras", and in fact prefer them. Most will say that the extra stuff is unnecessary because it damages coils quicker, but I replace coils frequently anyways for flavor. They will also say that it is dangerous to inhale the vapor of the lipid oils that can be contained in the oil using this process, as well as that it is simply harsher to inhale. I personally haven't experienced any health problems, and the darker oil has never seemed extraordinarily harsher than gold oil. Also, with the EJMix, the harshness is greatly diminished...it's very smooth but like i said, with that familiar little tickle we all know of.

To each his own of course. In my eyes, there's greatness to both worlds. Gold or Green or Black... The oil is all good. I just prefer the darker stuff and have no issues others speak of. The fact my QWISO works in the EJmix was a pleasant not-disappointment but also not-surprise. haha

On your note: I was thinking of the same route. saving some for dabs would be fantastic. I'm going to try mixing a very thick ej mix for dabbing. I understand the logic Liquidizer uses when he says liquid drops are easier to manage and dose than dabs. if I could get some good liquid viscosity with a 80:20 mix...at least enough to use a dropper...I bet the experience using drops on a Dome coil device would be as good as dabs (if not better considering the easier application). we'll see where it goes.

Ain't this fun guys!? haha damn I love playing with my herbs. Almost as much as consuming the final products.

Oh, on the subject of Ethanol. I have no access locally to high proof Ethanol. The highest I have near me is 151 and it's rum. I wish it was legal here, and i wish I had the knowledge and space to create my own... It has always been my first choice for extraction, but I've never had the opportunity to try it.

bleepblorpbloop,

2clicker

Observer
Sorry mane, I was a bit unclear there...here's a lil clarification:

By "inhaling extras" I was referring to the extra plant waxes/chlorophyl/etc. that get extracted using alcohol. I was trying to make the point that I enjoy the extra flavor this adds to the extract when doing a slightly longer wash along with pressing the alcohol from the herbs. I don't mind "the extras", and in fact prefer them. Most will say that the extra stuff is unnecessary because it damages coils quicker, but I replace coils frequently anyways for flavor. They will also say that it is dangerous to inhale the vapor of the lipid oils that can be contained in the oil using this process, as well as that it is simply harsher to inhale. I personally haven't experienced any health problems, and the darker oil has never seemed extraordinarily harsher than gold oil. Also, with the EJMix, the harshness is greatly diminished...it's very smooth but like i said, with that familiar little tickle we all know of.

To each his own of course. In my eyes, there's greatness to both worlds. Gold or Green or Black... The oil is all good. I just prefer the darker stuff and have no issues others speak of. The fact my QWISO works in the EJmix was a pleasant not-disappointment but also not-surprise. haha

On your note: I was thinking of the same route. saving some for dabs would be fantastic. I'm going to try mixing a very thick ej mix for dabbing. I understand the logic Liquidizer uses when he says liquid drops are easier to manage and dose than dabs. if I could get some good liquid viscosity with a 80:20 mix...at least enough to use a dropper...I bet the experience using drops on a Dome coil device would be as good as dabs (if not better considering the easier application). we'll see where it goes.

Ain't this fun guys!? haha damn I love playing with my herbs. Almost as much as consuming the final products.

Oh, on the subject of Ethanol. I have no access locally to high proof Ethanol. The highest I have near me is 151 and it's rum. I wish it was legal here, and i wish I had the knowledge and space to create my own... It has always been my first choice for extraction, but I've never had the opportunity to try it.

ah i gotcha. my goal is to achieve a light and clear return, but only because i dont have access to it like others do and i wonder what i am missing. i have however enjoyed all of the oils ive made even if they werent very clean (not solvent-wise).

regarding managing doses and dabs... i think when you are talking about a considerable amount of liquid then yes drops are a nice way to dose, but when workin with smaller amounts (i certainly am! ha) its not the same. each time you use a dropper or syringe to transfer liquid you are losing some. with shatter not so much. then again with a softer oil then i can see it being better... hmmm. even when my tanks leak just a lil bit i get pissed. :rockon:

for dabs i use a BHOLT atomizer. shit works amazing. and i have dabbed my ejmix with that coil and its really nice. tons of vapor and it tastes great.

fun indeed! :science:

EDIT* just thinking about this thread and it occurred to me that ejmix could/should even have its own thread... thoughts?

Last edited:
2clicker,

2clicker

Observer
i really cant believe there arent more heads in this thread. stealth seems to be almost top of everyones list for a portable way to vape. using liquidizers ejmix is easily the most stealth option available right now. i use to think my black XP (Q2) was my only option while going out. and i was always on the hunt for the ultimate stealth flower vape. after using this tech and mix... it becomes apparent that there is no such thing as a truly stealth flower vape. the smell of the herbs (and the vape itself) are just too potent and is dead giveaway.

my XP works amazing and produces big time, but for stealth missions its not even an option anymore.

bravo liquidizer!

Liquidizer

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
i really cant believe there arent more heads in this thread. stealth seems to be almost top of everyones list for a portable way to vape. using liquidizers ejmix is easily the most stealth option available right now. i use to think my black XP (Q2) was my only option while going out. and i was always on the hunt for the ultimate stealth flower vape. after using this tech and mix... it becomes apparent that there is no such thing as a truly stealth flower vape. the smell of the herbs (and the vape itself) are just too potent and is dead giveaway.

my XP works amazing and produces big time, but for stealth missions its not even an option anymore.

bravo liquidizer!

Thank you. We appreciate that you recognize that the Herb2Vapor system is about a different frame of mind and lifestyle. The Liquidizer's goal has always been to make public vaping as natural and worry-free as your home experience. There are infinite possibilities for large, bulky vaporizers - some of them do amazing things - but pulling out something the size of a lightsaber in a crowd does draw attention and make the user self-conscious. Shrinking down to the size of a mini-cig is a greater challenge, as small units mean small batteries, which mean limited power.

Electric Juice is the only answer to achieve perfection on a such a small scale. One reason is that the small coils in a mini-cigs cannot sufficiently heat the air passing through loose herbs - but they can certainly vaporize Ejuice and create thick vapor. The second is that Electric Juice is the ultimate space saver. Think about it, 0.5ml of concentrated juice in a cartomizer can be the equivalent of one eighth ounce or more of herb. A full 3ml dropper can contain the essence of as much as 20 grams or more of flowers. E-cigs will be a growing market for years to come - they are not going away given the move away from smoking - and adapting these devices and making them our own through creating our own artisanal juices is a dream come true for all herbal enthusiasts.

Vapodudule

Hi there,

I was contemplating to have this product because i am an extraction noob and was in a pitty to well purchase on the site because of shipping mode (i am in Europe), so i exchanged few mails for the FC coupon code for shipping and so... So Liquidizer made me an offer i could not refuse, he offered so much (upgraded shipping fee and so much more).

Thank you liquidizer, you treated an international FC member very well. stay tuned to a report of the cooks.

It clearly opens possiblities for self-extracting, i have plenty of medicinal herbs to do it.

Last edited:
Vapodudule,

Vapodudule

Okay so two batches now. I am very impressed by the simplicity on the operations.

At first i dissolved a wax a friend gave me and mixed with with Ejuice, results is very good. I had to disolve it again because too potent. 3 ml golden total now.

Then I putted 10g on the tube ABV and two cans of tane. Now i have 5 ml of brown ejuice.

I triggered it with regular non nicotine ejuice in a bcc carto and wow!!! this is convenient and medicating.

The hard thing will be to try to only medicate to it to see if it would be a long term solution. I would surely miss full spectrum pure flower vapor.

Anyway the noob i was made a first batche of tane extraction safely. Thanks liquidizer.

Liquidizer

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
well i mention using a bottom coil with the ejmix because thats what Liquidator recommends them in their pdf. i only assumed that a top coil would not work as well, but i do not have any experience with them. i assume the viva nova is a top coil?

Electric Juice does work well with bottom coil units, but I would have to say our preference is for top coil designs such as the Infinite Wick and cartomizers we include. The reason being that bottom coil units, after a bit of use tend to sit in a pool of spent residue which affects the taste of the vapor.

With the Infinite Wick for example, as you use it the residue tends so spray outward onto the walls of the tube sleeve and flow downward and away from the wick. You can then heat the wick to an immaculate clean quickly between drops to guarantee a clean flavor every time.

This allows you to use the Infinite Wick as a sampling tool in making EJuice. As you mix and dilute your extracts or even evaporate away your transport alcohol, you "taste" a drop or two on the Infinite Wick to check your progress.

You can also easily transition from one flavor of Ejuice to another quickly and conveniently.

Also in general with top coil units it is easier to see and access the heating coil if necessary. The reason our Infinite Wick and cartomizers sleeves are clear rather than solid back is that visualizing the wick and understanding what is happening is crucial for perfecting your vaping technique, especially for new comers.

regarding winterizing... i find it hard to filter quickly with small amounts. at least hard enough to make it worth the effort. my last "first" run on 7g of decent yielded me 1g of some nice shatter. redissolved that in EC and left it in the freezer overnight. filtered it as fast as i could through a UB coffee filter, but it took longer than it seemed it should have and didnt leave very much at all behind. i will attempt to winterize again, but not until i get some of those little syringe filters. that way i can freeze it in the syringe and filter it withing a second of removing it from the freezer. my other attempt was clumsy and not likely helpful.

Sorry to hear to about your troubles with winterizing, many users experience these difficulties which is why we took so much care in designing our system. The problem is that coffee filters work well for large amounts of boiling water, but with small quantities of sub-zero temperature ethanol the result is waste. The issues are:
  • That coffee filters, like all paper, are naturally absorbent and soak up liquids that then can not easily be recovered.
  • The pore size of a coffee filter is too small for this application.
  • When ethanol is at freezing temperatures, it doesn't freeze but it does thicken and become increasingly viscous.
What happens you put all this together:
  • Too large of a coffee filter is often used, resulting is a lot of liquid being soaked up and lost.
  • The small pores quickly clog with wax particles and because the ethanol is slow moving at cold temperatures this quickly causes a pooling effect.
  • Once pooling occurs, the ethanol begins to evaporate away (it is being wicked by the paper and evaporating away throughout the surface of the filter, so even in a freezer this occurs quicker than you would suspect) and the end result is that not much liquid makes it through the filter, and that considerable extract remains trapped in the paper fibers and on surface of the coffee filter.

We intentionally designed the Liquidizer for both extraction and winterization. The stainless steel cloth filter we use is very fine, but not nearly as fine as a coffee filter. Stainless steel cloth does not absorb and retain liquid like paper. It does wick away the liquid to some degree, but this is why we use a small square to keep the surface area over which this occurs to a minimum.

With our stainless steel filter the wax particles are caught yet the liquid ethanol still filters through easily, though also slowly, which is to be expected at low temperature. Also the assembly of steel tube, filter and beaker creates a small and hands free filtering stand (for photos see our instructions), which is critical because you do want to keep everything as cold as possible at all times, and only open the freezer door as necessary. A small increase in temperature quickly redissolves the wax into the ethanol.

The value of the Liquidizer is saving novice users from experiencing these growing pains. After all the work and expense of extracting and preparing top shelf herbal material, it's a shame to lose any of it to a coffee filter. The real pity is that many users who try coffee filters and fail become disillusioned on ever trying winterizing again, and forever miss out on regularly experiencing Virgin Ejuice.

It's our attention to detail and mindfulness of the complete experience that we hope "converts" users to adopting Ejuice. We look to streamline the process so users succeed and enjoy making their liquids, which leads to them getting better at it, which in turn leads to even better Ejuice, which creates a virtuous cycle through which a hobby becomes an art.

Last edited:

Vapodudule

Oh god you convinced me and add here a very important piece of information. I see all the aproachable method of EJuice to a total noob.I am one of the noob and this kit make it possible.

This morning the EJ tech did not win vs Thehammer. I hope to experience the only EJtech soon.

I understand for those who have plenty of top strain on the hand, but for those who have mass of ABV, which is the result of many intense vaping expériences that want to prolongate.

Did you made many AVB batches by yourself? if not could you experiment a bit in order we -happybeginners- have return of information from you?

Thanks

cheers

Vapodudule,

2clicker

Observer
Electric Juice does work well with bottom coil units, but I would have to say our preference is for top coil designs such as the Infinite Wick and cartomizers we include. The reason being that bottom coil units, after a bit of use tend to sit in a pool of spent residue which affects the taste of the vapor.

With the Infinite Wick for example, as you use it the residue tends so spray outward onto the walls of the tube sleeve and flow downward and away from the wick. You can then heat the wick to an immaculate clean quickly between drops to guarantee a clean flavor every time.

This allows you to use the Infinite Wick as a sampling tool in making EJuice. As you mix and dilute your extracts or even evaporate away your transport alcohol, you "taste" a drop or two on the Infinite Wick to check your progress.

You can also easily transition from one flavor of Ejuice to another quickly and conveniently.

Also in general with top coil units it is easier to see and access the heating coil if necessary. The reason our Infinite Wick and cartomizers sleeves are clear rather than solid back is that visualizing the wick and understanding what is happening is crucial for perfecting your vaping technique, especially for new comers.

Sorry to hear to about your troubles with winterizing, many users experience these difficulties which is why we took so much care in designing our system. The problem is that coffee filters work well for large amounts of boiling water, but with small quantities of sub-zero temperature ethanol the result is waste. The issues are:
  • That coffee filters, like all paper, are naturally absorbent and soak up liquids that then can not easily be recovered.
  • The pore size of a coffee filter is too small for this application.
  • When ethanol is at freezing temperatures, it doesn't freeze but it does thicken and become increasingly viscous.
What happens you put all this together:
  • Too large of a coffee filter is often used, resulting is a lot of liquid being soaked up and lost.
  • The small pores quickly clog with wax particles and because the ethanol is slow moving at cold temperatures this quickly causes a pooling effect.
  • Once pooling occurs, the ethanol begins to evaporate away (it is being wicked by the paper and evaporating away throughout the surface of the filter, so even in a freezer this occurs quicker than you would suspect) and the end result is that not much liquid makes it through the filter, and that considerable extract remains trapped in the paper fibers and on surface of the coffee filter.

We intentionally designed the Liquidizer for both extraction and winterization. The stainless steel cloth filter we use is very fine, but not nearly as fine as a coffee filter. Stainless steel cloth does not absorb and retain liquid like paper. It does wick away the liquid to some degree, but this is why we use a small square to keep the surface area over which this occurs to a minimum.

With our stainless steel filter the wax particles are caught yet the liquid ethanol still filters through easily, though also slowly, which is to be expected at low temperature. Also the assembly of steel tube, filter and beaker creates a small and hands free filtering stand (for photos see our instructions), which is critical because you do want to keep everything as cold as possible at all times, and only open the freezer door as necessary. A small increase in temperature quickly redissolves the wax into the ethanol.

The value of the Liquidizer is saving novice users from experiencing these growing pains. After all the work and expense of extracting and preparing top shelf herbal material, it's a shame to lose any of it to a coffee filter. The real pity is that many users who try coffee filters and fail become disillusioned on ever trying winterizing again, and forever miss out on regularly experiencing Virgin Ejuice.

It's our attention to detail and mindfulness of the complete experience that we hope "converts" users to adopting Ejuice. We look to streamline the process so users succeed and enjoy making their liquids, which leads to them getting better at it, which in turn leads to even better Ejuice, which creates a virtuous cycle through which a hobby becomes an art.

good shit. taking notes...

2clicker,

Liquidizer

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Happy Lazy Sunday fellow errl heads. I've been lurking around and researching other forums about concentrates and came across d-limonen.

One fella mentioned he used d-limonen (food/clinical grade) instead of PG/VG. Is this something similar tetra labs does for their Pure Gold to stay viscous? I do like the hint of citrus from their cartridge refills.

Thoughts?

That's an interesting suggestion. We're familiar with extractions using d-limonen but typically those are for topical applications or for ingestion. As a vapor we wonder whether the citrus aroma would be overwhelming. If anyone has experience with this please let us know. Thanks!

With the Liquidizer we've extracted freshly-grated lemon and lime rinds to create absolute "lemon/lime zest". Wow, that stuff is rocket fuel, required plenty of dilution to tame it's bite but if you've ever wanted a vape to kick you wake in the morning, that will do it!

Last edited:
Top Bottom