Discontinued The Liquidizer Herb2Vapor System - Safety Butane Extractor & Mini-vaporizer

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I just got a Persei with the c4 clearomizer. I filled it with EJuice. I promise when I tell you guy's that it's not even right. It hit me like a fucking battering ram. Tasted great but I shit you not, I made my wife run and grab my Asthma inhaler because I was coughing so hard I thought I was going to die! The pens that come with the liquidizer are great for on the go or very very stealth but if you are in the search for a mind bending high, please, please try the Persei.

I am afraid to try saps and waxes in there as I may forget the entire alphabet, or perhaps the ability to do simple math. But between the liquidizer, the persei, and the Hi I believe I have found everything I need.

If you all were in Florida I would gladly have you over for a donkey punch from my toys....

2clicker

Observer
i just ordered some of the EJMix. going to be doing a reclaim run and an abv run here soon and figured id try to liquidize them to try them out before using fresh flowers. ive already got beakers and the other stuff or i would have ordered that form Liquidizer also.

super excited about trying my hand at making cannabis ejuice!

Mr. Dabs

I've noted that several of you have done runs including a mix of fresh and ABV...

Has anyone done a run of ONLY ABV? If so, how was it? I guess my bottom line question is it worth it to do an extraction and mix into an e-juice, or is it better just to bake it into brownies or save it to mix with fresh bud when doing an extraction?

Mr. Dabs,

Yoshimattsu

I did a run of pure ABV and made wax with it. It had a very strong ABV flavor during the first 2 hits, then it mellows out into a standard oil flavor. The effects were very sleepy and seemingly CBD heavy. I think I will probably save it for cooking from now on. I think with the oils and liquid it's better to have the full spectrum of effects and actives present in your starting material.:2c:

Yoshimattsu,
Reactions: mvapes

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
CHeck it - maybe our homeboys at liquidizer could offer a heavy hitter, a super pen if you will....

SAM_0112_zps03de4e7c.jpg

SAM_0113_zps84450448.jpg

SAM_0114_zps4debfbfd.jpg

I'm going to run a winterized load (giggidy) today!

2clicker

Observer
CHeck it - maybe our homeboys at liquidizer could offer a heavy hitter, a super pen if you will....

SAM_0112_zps03de4e7c.jpg

SAM_0113_zps84450448.jpg

SAM_0114_zps4debfbfd.jpg

I'm going to run a winterized load (giggidy) today!

what tank is that? are you running an adapter there?

also how much liquid do you load at once? can you fill the tank up or is it best to load less and more often?

Last edited:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
what tank is that? are you running an adapter there?

also how much liquid do you load at once? can you fill the tank up or is it best to load less and more often?

It's called CE4 and it comes from the people at Persei. I holds between 1.2 and 1.6 mils and quite honestly, I filled it with 1.2 last night and it's at 1.0 now. And I was fucking zoinked last night!

And Yoshi - that's what my wife said on our honeymoon! :brow:

Yoshimattsu

Great video! Do you notice much flavor degradation in the non-winterized liquid when you use that large of an amount?

Yoshimattsu,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I may have overfilled my cera cart, but I think its just fine. Gotta hit it a little harder to get going. I had a nice filling session today, didn't feel like weighing it, just melted it all in. Still hitting strong.

I gotta make more oil, just waiting on 6 of the colbri cans to SLOWLY be shipped to me. I should have ordered more. Next time I will.

darkrom,
Reactions: OF

Mr. Dabs

I did a run of pure ABV and made wax with it. It had a very strong ABV flavor during the first 2 hits, then it mellows out into a standard oil flavor. The effects were very sleepy and seemingly CBD heavy. I think I will probably save it for cooking from now on. I think with the oils and liquid it's better to have the full spectrum of effects and actives present in your starting material.:2c:

Thanks, man. Sounds to me like it's probably not worth the trouble, then. I think I may just cook with it.

2clicker

Observer
It's called CE4 and it comes from the people at Persei. I holds between 1.2 and 1.6 mils and quite honestly, I filled it with 1.2 last night and it's at 1.0 now. And I was fucking zoinked last night!

like this?
http://www.myvaporstore.com/eGo_CE4_PLUS_V2_p/ce4pv2.htm

the liquidizer manual says to load very small amounts in an effort to not gunk up the wick. do you find that using so much accelerates how fast it gunks up?

also would something like a Kanger ProTank II be something that would work well with the juice? i like the glass n all.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
As long as it isnt too thick, ProTanks will not only work, but will work really, really well. Just make sure to pick up a few replacement coils as they will burn out faster.

CentiZen,
Reactions: 2clicker

2clicker

Observer
so if i wanted to do a 50/50 mix and were starting with 1g of oil... how many mLs of ejuice do i mix in?

2clicker,

PeteSeattle

I got a Vision Nano Clearomizer for my EJVape batteries, it holds 1.5ML, handles the thick EJuice very well, and tastes fantastic! Still way too strong for me though:ko: But I'm workin' on it!:D Here's a pic!
DSCN13951.jpg
Hey, Yosh. That looks spiffy. Where did you order it from?

PeteSeattle,

PeteSeattle

Just did another winterized batch. Anyone else getting hooked on doing this? I'm already researching the next materials I want to run. Has anyone tried a cigar?

darkrom

Great Scott!
I just got some more butane. I hope to be doing more runs soon. I am going to do a trim run next I believe. I'll have some pics. From now on I'll always be dissolving the BHO in everclear, unless I get a vac setup (not happening soon $$$).

I'll look into doing proper winterization. Currently my back kills too much to even go do this without half assing it. I'll get it done when I'm feeling more mobile. I'll try to get better pics.

Top Bottom