Discontinued The Inhalater INH004 Phytotherapeutic Rechargeable Portable Vaporizer

2clicker

Observer
Not sure if you mean the operating temperature or the temperature of the external components during use. Operating temperature is 284-392 Degrees Fahrenheit. The unit stays fairly cool during normal use, however it did manage to get pretty warm during heavy use. I used it for about one half hour straight, and found that the black ridges near the mouthpiece can get somewhat hot to the touch. By no means hot enough to cause any sort of burn, but definitely not comfortable to hold. However I don't recommend holding the black ridges during use anyway, because this may cause you to block one of the air inlet holes.

I just got my stopwatch app out to test the warm up time, and it's pretty darn fast. It was ready to go at my preferred vaping temp in around 60 seconds after powering it on from a completely cold start. However according to the manual, you should wait three minutes before starting to vape.

The ABV is exactly the way I'd like to see it. The ABV is always a nice deep brown color with absolutely zero scorching or unvaped bits. This is something I'm really please with, considering the capacity of the bowl. It's to be able to vape without having to worry about whether stirring would help you or not, because stirring is definitely not needed with the Inhalater. I did sometimes have uneven vaping with my Arizer Solo (esp on high temps), but I have not yet experienced this with the Inhalater.

Sincerely,
Taylor

i was asking about the residual heat on the outside. how hot it would get to the touch. thanks for the info. warmup time seems decent. abv outcome sounds very good... interested to see cloud production.

2clicker,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
So....do you pack your herb in those amber colored tubes attached to the mouth piece? What are those made out of?

SF Giant,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
So....do you pack your herb in those amber colored tubes attached to the mouth piece? What are those made out of?

I don't think that it takes herb, phytotherapy refers to the use of plant extracts in health so I'd say it's designed for oils. I remember there being a discussion about the construction of the cartridges for the last version of the vaporizer that made it to the market and they were constructed from polymide which is very heat resistant.

EDIT:

Nevermind, the way they talk in the FAQ makes it almost certain this uses herb. Weird though, because Phytotherapy is indeed plant extract while aromatherpy is plant substrate.

CentiZen,

That amber colored tube is made of Polyamide, and it is where you pack, completely in the airpath. Yes, it is strange vaping out of a flexible "plastic" chamber, and is one of the things which turned me off about the IH. A tiny piece of Polyamide ended up snapping on mine.

charliedontsurf,

Polmol

A friend at work said he bought this and he loves it... their website is fuckall though

Polmol,

andee145

This looks like a great portable, ecig style.. Surprised not much attention from the community. befrore spendin 250 wld appreciate more input
1. cloud size and taste
2. how many bowls per single charge
3. time to fully c harge
4. ease and effectivity of cleaning
5. comparison with da vinci, tv , persei etc
and video ..

othersidevapes and others pls help

andee145,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I too am very interested. I'd like to know more about the power specifics, like if the batteries are replaceable and how long the device runs for on a single charge. As well how long do you expect a cartridge to last if they can't be cleaned and are they easy to replace? Thanks

CentiZen,

VaporOutlet

Combustion's fucking out! Vaping is fucking in!
Retailer
Hey everyone, sorry for no input until now. Thanks to Taylor for offering what he already has. I'll be happy to answer any questions I can related to the Inhalater. To address andee:
  • Being that it has a controlled temperature dial you can control the thickness of clouds to be on the thinner side and very tasty, at around 3, to some super thick vapor at 6.5-7.
  • It has a 6 minute auto shut off feature, and will yield approx 12 sessions with a full charge. Full battery lasts about 1.5hours including heating time. If you fully pack it you'll most likely want to turn it back on and have it go for another 6 minutes. The bowl can hold about .3g of ground herb.
  • To get a full charge from a completely drained battery takes about 5 hours. It can be used while charging, though if it completely dies it needs a few minutes of just strictly charging to be able to be used while plugged in.
  • The unit comes with 10 disposable cleaning tools to be used on both the mouthpiece and herb chamber. The capsule where the herb is placed in does not resinate and so it is mostly the mouthpiece that will, overtime, get some byproduct of the vapor in it and require cleaning.
  • Batteries are replaceable by the user. The Inhalater runs at 12watts.
  • With regular use, 2-3x's a day, and minimal cleaning the capsules can last over a month. The polymide material is extremely durable and near crush proof, it also dose not retain any resin of the vapor so really the only cleaning necessary is the screen. Each unit comes with one replacement capsule and additional capsules are sold separately.
I'll try to keep up with this forum a little more often. Hope this helps for now!

mod note- you need to keep up with rules as well. As of now, you're not authorized to post here as a commercial member. http://fuckcombustion.com/rules/

VaporOutlet,

Polmol

I spoke to my friend who owns one and he says the battery life is amazing. He hasn't had to recharge his as of yet, and it's been more than a month. He showed it to me and it really looks like a dildo.

Polmol,
Reactions: Dogman

TheOtherSideVapes

Vaporizer Enthusiast & Retailer
Retailer
This looks like a great portable, ecig style.. Surprised not much attention from the community. befrore spendin 250 wld appreciate more input
1. cloud size and taste
2. how many bowls per single charge
3. time to fully c harge
4. ease and effectivity of cleaning
5. comparison with da vinci, tv , persei etc
and video ..

othersidevapes and others pls help

Hey, sorry for the delay in getting back to you about this, I've been mega swamped working on projects for the store.

Kevin seemed to answer most of those questions pretty well, but there's a few things I'd also like to add. I get a slightly lower number of sessions due to the fact that I stay at 6-7 on temp, and go up to max to finish the bowl off. I'd say I typically get around 9 sessions instead of the 12 that he and the manf reported. After 3-4 weeks of extremely heavy use, I found that the screen started getting clogged. The cleaning tools are very useful in helping keep the chamber clean. I have a Da Vinci sitting on the table in my living room, but I'm not a fan of it whatsoever. The Da Vinci gets really hot when you use it compared to the inhalater, and I was not pleased with the vapor at all. Every internal piece of the Da Vinci is metal, so you have to wait between refilling the bowl during use.

Sincerely,
Taylor

TheOtherSideVapes,

S-Man941

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum as well as vaporizing. I don't currently own a unit. I'm looking for the most effective, stealthy, portable, durable vaporizer available. After extensive research I'm totally stuck between The Da Vinci and The Inhalater. In my opinion, the Da Vinci looks much more stealthy and portable. BUT if the Inhalater is much more effective, and durable, I will change my mind and get it instead of the Da Vinci. Any feedback from people who have used both would be great. It's a lot of money for me! Thanks. PS- Unit would probably see use once every day, maybe twice.

S-Man941,

Brafo

Vape God
New to the site but very excited about being here.

I have over 15 vaporizers and I find the Inhalater one of my current portable favorites.
I use my mflb for class (hort) and work. (headshop)
i use the vapor blunt for work on the the farm

Pros- $249.00- worth the price and very durable
This vape has great taste
Completely silent,
huge clouds (if you like that sort of thing)
Amazing battery life
Will melt your face off (in a good way) after one capsule to yourself
you can preload capsules and have your herb instantly ready
I always set it to 5 and finish up on 6
love the mirco-usb charging port perfect for car and same charger as my Nokia N9 (cell phone)
perfect 6 min auto-shut-off

cons- replacement capsules - ordered from a vapor distributor @ wholesale cost. 5 capsules for $27.00 That makes retail $10-$15 each. you can completely clean the capsules with iso and the screen inside is removable
- when smoking with folks unfamiliar with the device they immediately change you dial setting on accident and they cover the small air holes.

I rate the inhalater a 10/10 - my first perfect on a portable (I hope pax makes me change all my ratings)
davinci 9/10
mflb 8/10
solo 8/10
iolite 1st gen 8/10
new wispr 7/10
vapor blunt 7/10
vapor genie coil 6/10
vapor genie 2/10

Hit me up if you want more info.

Brafo,

tepictoton

getting interested too

where are the clouds though? And I do not mean vapexhale clouds, I am from Europe and understand those will not make it over to the other side of the ocean soon, I mean vapor clouds from the inhalator...

if this thing truly can produce nice vapor from either herbs and or concentrates then that would be a huge plus...

but I'm sceptical, so show me what yo have got ;) and yes, pictures and especially videos say a lot more then words

tepictoton,

Brafo

Vape God
I haven't found a way to use concentrates in my inhalater but it makes me never ever use my solo.

I Will Make a Video.

Brafo,

tepictoton

well, show it to me then...saying it makes you not use your solo anymore...prove it;)

I mean, that is a very very profound statement to make for a solo afficionado like me:uhoh:

so where is the pudding?:lol:

tepictoton,

Brafo

Vape God
Yea,
I live with my girlfriend(4 years)
and she doesn't know how many vapes I have
and scared of the internet so as soon as she works (sat and sun)
The video will be up soon.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I expect my Inhalater INH004 to be here this next Monday. I will be posting videos and stuff as well.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: ili

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Looking forward to the video and to hear how you like yours SM. I'm almost ready to pull the trigger :)

CentiZen,
Top Bottom