1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Slow Draw McGraw, Aug 31, 2016.

1. turk

turk turk

....I always use distilled water for any vape water use....def. helps with cleaning...and taste.

2. MileHighHuman

MileHighHuman Well-Known Member

Why is the OG Brick more expensive ($180) compared to the Hydro Brick ($155) ?

Seems like the Hydro has more options to offer.

Is there any performance difference?

3. almost there

almost there Well-Known Member

that distilled water made a world of difference @Vapor_Eyes, oh my god that foul chlorine taste is such a deterrent for me. Let me tell you brother as of 2 nites ago something clicked in me. I didn't do anything different but maybe it's the distilled water coupled with my recent practice but everything just snapped into place. It's like I awakened to a new awareness and I could feel the development of vapor that you guys keep talking about. Shazam!!! Instant and colossal vapor gratification each and every time. I have mastered the HT, next is getting educated on using that confounded whip:doh:. Damn, it took me 4 months, no one ever said I was smart:razz:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  4. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

I'm glad everything's working out for you @almost there! It feels amazing to master a Brick. Once you hit that point of consistent results it should all be easy from here on out.

I just had an epiphany the other day. I was thinking about how other people have had trouble with the whip vs hydrotube. I started with the whip so I learned on that but I don't find it harder to use.

I realized that when I use the whip I look at the glass part of the whip adaptor that connects to the Brick to judge vapor output. There is a lag/delay between when the vapor leaves the Brick and when it enters your water piece.

I think maybe people having trouble with the whip connector are watching the vapor in the water piece instead, which would give enough of a delay in building up vapor to make combustion that much easier if you are going for those huge hits.

I hope I'm explaining this well, it's hard to describe. Basically, watch the glass dome of the whip connector that attaches to the Brick to judge vapor output. This will give you the most precise feedback of how thick your vapor is currently. Judging by the vapor in your piece itself will have enough delay that you can be combusting in the chamber while thick vapor is leaving the whip and entering your water piece.

5. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

Dude, thanks for real!

6. duff

duff Well worn

Hits two and three
    Click to play YouTube Video

7. VisiblyVaped

VisiblyVaped Well-Known Member

Fuckin awesome.....

[​IMG]

8. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Hash in the hydrobrick .. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. VisiblyVaped

Today after a fresh coat of Burt's Bees (whoever originally posted that is genius)...... So pretty. I do want a jr still though.
    Damn VAS

[​IMG]

10. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

Did you take a torch to it first?

Slow Draw McGraw and Vapor_Eyes like this.
  11. VisiblyVaped

I did not. The original owner did add that aesthetic touch

12. ambertrichome

ambertrichome Well-Known Member

Tried some reclaim in a S&B dosing oil capsule the other day in the MAXX:tup: serious cloud action, would rock with some rosin/oil:sherlock:

13. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Damn that's pretty. The thought of someone taking a torch to their brick, even to do that... hurts inside, but wow that turned out just so damn pretty. Congratulations on snagging it.

14. vapenerd

vapenerd Active Member

No oil for me, but I can kind of confirm this.

I filled a S&B dosing cap with a 26.7% cbd strain and put it in my Maxx.

Great taste, massive clouds, no combustion.

15. VisiblyVaped

Thank you. I love the look of all bricks but knowing this is one of a kind and looking so nice, I'm proud.
    I do concentrates on top of herb beds regularly, in the flip and Maxx. It's wonderful

16. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Been doing Hash crumbled down straight on the screen now for couple of days and it' mind blowing how hard it hits with crazy cloud every time

Highly recommend it

Also a tiny piece last me two sessions unless I force my self go finish a bowl and then I turn into a mumbly husk of a man

17. VisiblyVaped

I'm convinced that butane vapes work especially well for concentrates due to the high controllable heat factor

18. StickyBricks

StickyBricks Well-Known Member Manufacturer

We now have Purple Heart and fractal burned Maxx’s available on our site. The fractal Maxx is currently only available in rock maple but we will be adding other wood types in the near future. The Purple Heart was a very limited run although we are trying to source more, along with some other wood types. You can find these in our Specialty Devices section.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

20. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes unfiltered

@StickyBricks: Those are both so beautiful! I am a big fan of fractals and think they look beautiful on the Maxx. I’ll be getting one of those eventually.

The purpleheart is gorgeous as well. Paging @StormyPinkness!

21. FreddieFresh

FreddieFresh Well-Known Member

Be still my purpleheart!!! :love:

22. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I definitely saw it @Vapor_Eyes and I've been staring at the product page instead of working for about an hour and a half.

Purple heart..... oh damn it. Oh I might have to get a maxx...

Those fractals are just amazing and I very much hope you make a new style of vape so I can get a fractal version of that, but man that purple heart...
    [​IMG]

23. VisiblyVaped

If it helps your decision, my Maxx has slowly taken the place of my go-to at home vape.
    Easier than my flowerpot and more fun than my Lotus and vapcap. The flip brick is nice but the Maxx is truly the shit....

24. vapenerd

vapenerd Active Member

This is an amazing experience.

[​IMG]

25. Slow Draw McGraw

Slow Draw McGraw Sticky Brick Labs Company Rep

Isn't it?! When I took my first hit when I was testing the HydroBrick last year, I knew that I and all the future owners were going to have so much fun using this unit. It is definitely a one of a kind experience. :peace:

Liberty, Alexis, Gigsabits53 and 9 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors