• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The HydroBrick by Sticky Brick Labs

disGRUNTled

Got 2-3 bowls of this GSC left going to put them thru the Brick, pairing it up with this gummy.
9TA1Byo.jpg

EmytWDc.jpg

mak770

Hi everyone
I just got myself a hydrobrick maxx, the look first attracted me and I have had great results with the hammer, another butane based vape..
Opened up the package and it's so beautiful in the flesh. First few tries I got no vapor at all.. I then adjusted my flame and BAM, thought I must have combusted with the monster clouds I was getting but not the case! Hits so hard tastes amazing and looks superb.. My new DD for sure, vapor on demand as a cloud chaser is right up my street, having only hit it dry so far but planning on getting some kind of water tool..
Next up is the junior version for camping etc

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
What do you guys think regarding cherry vs walnut? Which do you think is easier to care for and more durable?
I think they should both be easy to care for and very durable.

I only have experience with walnut and spalted maple Bricks. The walnut seemed to have more wood flavor initially but that will fade over time and with use. I say go for what appeals to you aesthetically.

MonkeyTime

What do you guys think regarding cherry vs walnut? Which do you think is easier to care for and more durable?

I think the Walnut will show bumps and bruises a little easier and have a bit more taste early on like @Vapor_Eyes said, but when cleaned up, she sure is purty!

PS. my Walnut may show a little more because of the oiling/waxing I do....

almost there

Got myself strapped to a chair, have a mission tonite, I will learn to like water:ugh:. Dusted off the HT, fc188 and whip, I must figure out why everyone likes it this way:hmm:. I dearly want to get the flip but I can't justify the purchase if I don't love water filtration, maybe I need tastier water, that chlorine in the tap reeks. It's ironic my favorite vape is the "hydro"brick and I never use water:mental:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Got myself strapped to a chair, have a mission tonite, I will learn to like water:ugh:. Dusted off the HT, fc188 and whip, I must figure out why everyone likes it this way:hmm:. I dearly want to get the flip but I can't justify the purchase if I don't love water filtration, maybe I need tastier water, that chlorine in the tap reeks. It's ironic my favorite vape is the "hydro"brick and I never use water:mental:
I use my brick dry mostly as well, the whip is fun and all, but I have others for that. I use spring water as that's all I drink.

almost there

Distilled water is better for glass. Minerals (from spring water) are good for flavor and drinking but not so good for glass, they can leave hard water stains.
Distilled water, ah so....that makes a lot of sense. I will give that a go tonite when I'm strapped down for my second attempt at mastering water filtration. My results aren't bad, just not good enough to be worth the trouble;)

Top Bottom