The HI

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Glad the screens are hanging in there for you guys. I just have a few that I cycle through and then give them an alcohol soak.

I do enjoy when bOObs posts so that I can look at his profile photo.

Thanks for posting the great videos guys.
staticsunn- Glad you got the video to turn out. Nice hit. Keep that airflow high. Boris is looking good.
J.R.R. - Great vapor rings! Nice song choice.

OTA - I do sell 3/8" silicone sleeves that are 1.25" long. They fit nicely into a 14mm gong. That one looks just a bit longer. Silicone does provide a great seal.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Ok, this one goes out to V-Hole whose steadfast enthusiasm and patience is an inspiration :tup:
I hope you to will get to ride the HI line soon.

Wow! Thanks, J.R.R.! Very special of you to post that for me. Not only do I think you have one of the coolest user names and avatars on FC, now you're in my HI hall of fame. This vid goes in my HIlight reel. Love the vapor rings!

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Yup, using a silicone head from Alan with some full melt mixed in. I find that the silicone takes a lot longer to roast the herb, allowing me to finish off the oil before the herb is coal.

tuscan tins

Was just fooling around with my tubes, TV these things are awesome! You must have a lot of fun messing with them :)

Anyways, I turned my toasty tube into a turbo tube:

aDMHQ.jpg

h9vo8.jpg

Just cut some of the silicon off of of the other turbo tube and jammed it on there. Gotta try it out.
:peace:

CHIDOY

Nice work staticsunn!
Crazy request..... any vids of the HI in use......WITHOUT filtration? Does anyone hit it via stem?

CHIDOY,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks staticsunn and nice tube modification. Thanks for posting the photos. I have too much fun with different and new tube combinations. The versatility and flexibility is so nice. Are you using your poly storage tube for your herb storage? That is what I use. With the cap on, I tip it upside down to fill the cap. I then turn the tube horizontally and begin removing the cap. The tube and cap are both slowly rotated downward in opposite directions to a vertical position so that they are open end up. The herb will fall into either the cap or the tube, but not the floor if you do it carefully. A half a cap of herb is about the right amount for roasting in my experience. The poly tube does a nice job of holding in any odor.

cluffy - Glad you are enjoying the glass nipple in your turbo tube.

I am really enjoying the turbo tube w/ glass nipple too. Very consistent results and no worry of getting the roast too dark. The fit to the center tube is fairly easy to make. It is a bit tougher with the silicone.
I have found that if you start the silicone tube at a 45 degree angle to the center tube, it will slip right on. Let the silicone sleeve touch the wood on the top rim to start. The nice thing of the silicone tube is a squeeze and roll of the silicone stirs the herb.

Vapinghole

Thanks staticsunn and nice tube modification. Thanks for posting the photos. I have too much fun with different and new tube combinations. The versatility and flexibility is so nice. Are you using your poly storage tube for your herb storage? That is what I use. With the cap on, I tip it upside down to fill the cap. I then turn the tube horizontally and begin removing the cap. The tube and cap are both slowly rotated downward in opposite directions to a vertical position so that they are open end up. The herb will fall into either the cap or the tube, but not the floor if you do it carefully. A half a cap of herb is about the right amount for roasting in my experience. The poly tube does a nice job of holding in any odor.

cluffy - Glad you are enjoying the glass nipple in your turbo tube.

I am really enjoying the turbo tube w/ glass nipple too. Very consistent results and no worry of getting the roast too dark. The fit to the center tube is fairly easy to make. It is a bit tougher with the silicone.
I have found that if you start the silicone tube at a 45 degree angle to the center tube, it will slip right on. Let the silicone sleeve touch the wood on the top rim to start. The nice thing of the silicone tube is a squeeze and roll of the silicone stirs the herb.

All of that sounds lovely!! I'm so excited to try it all out!

Vapinghole,

tuscan tins

It's a blast Vapinghole. It's been said before and I'd like to add my 2c, if you're on the fence about getting a HI, get one! Get on the list! Haha :)

TV, I actually use the cap to hold my herb inside of the turbo tubes. Kind of like how u bwade wunner had shown quite a few pages back. I'll have to try out your method though!

Vapinghole

No posts since Saturday? Needs some "High Life" back in here.

No shit, Jeppy!! I was the last one to post, so I didn't want to double post just for the sake of posting. But I've been missing my HI brothers and sisters, just waiting for someone to post something to feed my HI jones.

Also, I'm sensing activity in the Force...as if my time is drawing near and I'll soon become a JedHI, wielding my own HIsaber... Let's hope the Force is strong with me...

^^ you guys,are totally hi... feels good knowing somewhere a hi is being made just for you... don't know bout you gals but it sure helps me sleep more comfortably at night... please tell me I am not alone.... :)

PanicFreak,
Reactions: TV
Top Bottom