1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Herbalizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by nopartofme, Apr 7, 2013.

1. turk

turk turk

..no shit....
    ...had my unit for over 4 years now...no problem that weren't user responsible..other than new screens.

lazylathe and stressed like this.
  2. relaxxin

relaxxin Member

Hello all,

I have used the herbalizer in it's stock form for a little over 2 years now. I just recently purchased the following: delta 3d studios adaptor, flexicone, mini vape wire basket(larger one), mini vape o ring filter discs. the o ring filter fits perfectly into the flexicone. After I fill the wire basket with herb, the flexicone with filter fits snug over the basket. I set that on the bottom of the stock bowl piece with bottom screen removed. the V2 adapton fits over the top of the flexicone. I did have to exacto knife the V2 a little bit so that it would fit. The stock whip fits over the top. This is a game changer. Rips so hard! I eventually want to get a hydratube of some kind. Cheers. @MinnBobber 's photos show this perfectly.

TeeJay1952 and MinnBobber like this.
  3. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

.................................................................................................
    I love the Flexicones in every vape where I can get them to work.
    They work fantastic in Herbie and yes, get a hydratube as that's another level up in performance. HT gives you some added moisture as all vapor is really dry.
    Vape on.

?? I'm not sure if my pics still show as f'in Photobucket retroactively froze using them, unless you buy their "extortion package" :(

lazylathe, stressed and relaxxin like this.
  4. relaxxin

relaxxin Member

A few pages back they show up for me. I don't have a photobucket account so a lot of photos I can't see. do you have any recs for inexpensive HTs? Cheers buddy.

MinnBobber likes this.
  5. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

.............................................................................................................
    Mine are expensive VapeXhale hydratubes but that level is not needed IMO. Basic Chinese is usually good enough but I'm not good for pointing one out to you,sorry. Maybe read over in cheap glass thread/ ask what's a good cheap hydratube.
    Seems like biggest prob with chinese HTs was the entry female joint was inconsistent so some GLASS didn't mate up well BUT with silicone @Ratchett Delta 3D adapter, that is not an issue. Flexible silicone mates up with anything :)

??? Before you jump into a hydratube, would you prefer that OR using your whip to connect over to a tabletop bubbler??
    For use by myself, I much prefer Herbie with Flexicone and HT.
    But some are more into bubblers.

As Clint Eastwood would say, you gotta ask yourself one question today .... do you feel like a hydratube or a bubbler???

relaxxin likes this.
  6. Sheikster

Sheikster New Member

Hey everyone, I ordered the flexicone and other parts from minivaps website on September 27th. I have not heard a single thing since. I emailed them 4 days ago but haven't heard back yet. I live in America so I understand shipping might take some time, but I have no tracking number or response yet.

7. Sheikster

Sheikster New Member

So to update, didn't here anything, but got a USPS notice today coming from Stickstones vapes. Looking it up a former mod here turned seller. I assume my minivap stuff is coming in this package.

8. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

Sorry about that. Minivap orders to the US get sent to me for fulfillment. They were short handed in Spain last week and I didn't get the order until yesterday. You should have it soon, though!

9. Coco10

Coco10 New Member

Has anyone has a problem with the CC vape strength? Mine seems not as thick and feel like I’ve tried everything

10. virtualpurple

virtualpurple Well-Known Member

CC vape strength? Can you clarify?

lazylathe and MinnBobber like this.
  11. Aimless Ryan

Aimless Ryan Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion

Only thing I can think of is the whip. If that's what you mean, @Coco10, turn on the fan.

virtualpurple likes this.
  12. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

Broke out Herbie from the moving box she has been in for about 2 months.
    Using the @MinnBobber Flexicone mod with my limited edition Swagger Glass HT is my favorite way to hit Herbie!
    Only issue is that on occasion on long draws I have to stop to prevent drooling into the tube! LMAO!!!

Decided to see how to connect a whip to the HT to prevent this!!
    Since I do not really use the top of the bowl and it has a whip and looks about the same diameter... YES!!! Fits like a glove!

Now I can sit and use the HT without any concerns!
    Still have to send Herbie in for service as the fan rattles quite loudly and sometimes does not turn off when I close the lid...
    Otherwise works like a bomb, just have to remember to unplug after each use.

Still a great vape!!!

MinnBobber likes this.
  13. Aimless Ryan

Aimless Ryan Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion

I love DIY/mod geeks.

Vitolo and lazylathe like this.
  14. kcmochris

kcmochris Active Member

I love this thread.

15. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Got my Herbie from PotV on Halloween! All treat and no trick!

Been working with @stickstones as my vapor concierge since I got into vaping a couple years back and the man has saved me more time, money and frustration than I can count. I PM'd him that my wife's migraines were out of control and cannabis is sometimes the only thing that provides any real relief. My requirements were....a true medicinal vape, capable of producing instantaneous large clouds, smooth/clean vapor, easy to use and easy to maintain/clean. I'm not exaggerating when I say that when my wife's migraines begin .... seconds count along with ease of use. He suggested the Herbie ... spot on recommendation.

The unit has a solid, quality feel to it and the learning curve when using just the stock whip is practically nil. My wife isn't mechanically inclined and when those migraines start up she's even less able to mess with a lot of different setting and parts. I set the unit up in a spot where it will permanently remain as my wife's vape station. My wife doesn't call it the Herbie...she calls it her Oxygen because "all she has to do is turn it on and breath".

As a recreational user I appreciate the Herbie's speed to temp and clean, cool vapor. I've been timing myself using the stock whip to see how quickly I can empty, brush, fill and take that first hit...I'm coming in between 30 to 45 seconds!!! Most of my vapes take longer than that just reaching temp! It's awesome not having to wait minutes for temp and a heat soak.

The Herbie (or should I say The Oxygen) is now my wife's favorite vape but for me it's on an equal basis with my EVO. IAmKrazy2's quote sums it up pretty good....

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors