The Grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

natural farmer

I just that vid they have at Indiegogo, their presentation... Very nice production. That must have raised them lots of cash!

I also noticed Mat is often going barefoot in the vid (my thing as well)! Climbing trees too... He looks very "natural" to me. I like that guy! :D

I couldn't ride the GH train unfortunately but looking forward to, eventually...

HerbalHealing

i do not own a PNP but i thought that sucker could chalk tubes when heated up...? suppose im wrong.

my XP blows steam boat sized clouds.

I second that.....my experience with the PnP was good, but my Inhalater XP is the portable with the most vapor production I've used so far, and it's fully adjustable (unlike some which have pre-settings).

I know there are issues with builds, but when you get a working one it's great. I had long waits for warranty replacements a couple times over the years, but now have 2 working units that are my exclusive vapes these days.

I'm watching GH with great interest though as it's even smaller than the XP, so if battery is indeed longer lasting and vapor production is comparable, I plan to have one when available.

natural farmer

I was on that train since the very beginning... My INH did a fine work and left the Solo gathering dust for a long time. XP's brought the Solo back to life as it was such a beast in vapor production compared to the new INH's... The new heaters were so underwhelming I thought the designers were really stoned when they did it. Conduction levels skyrocketed and I would honestly prefer having a MFLB again!
Then I got the Lotus and I don't even consider the XP a serious vape anymore...
The benchmark is at least the Solo. XP's heaters just can't keep up to the amount of cold air entering... It's WEAK! Hopefully the GH will not!

2clicker

Observer
I was on that train since the very beginning... My INH did a fine work and left the Solo gathering dust for a long time. XP's brought the Solo back to life as it was such a beast in vapor production compared to the new INH's... The new heaters were so underwhelming I thought the designers were really stoned when they did it. Conduction levels skyrocketed and I would honestly prefer having a MFLB again!
Then I got the Lotus and I don't even consider the XP a serious vape anymore...
The benchmark is at least the Solo. XP's heaters just can't keep up to the amount of cold air entering... It's WEAK! Hopefully the GH will not!

that is only because you got a bad unit (or 2). an XP performing correctly kills the og INH from my experience. i dont think its fair to say the XP is weak because yours sucked is all. saying all the XP heaters are underwhelming is just not true.

from what i have seen. while the GH does vaporize well. i just dont see how its possible it will even come close to cloud production compared to a properly operating XP.

in the end im sure there will be some happy GH users, but the search for a portable that can be used efficiently or as a power house, AND that can be manufactured more reliably, continues.

im loving the sound of the advanced GH heater though and look forward to future products from them.

Adobewan

That's hilarious!

And not to further derail, regarding "Pocketable Cloud" @2clicker, @mmenzie, and @natural farmer, always feels dangerous to make these claims due to individual users and units, but I'd like to add, both my original Inhalater and my Pinnacle Pro produce voluminous, thick clouds, and the PnP does it on settings 1 and 2. Milk a glass piece or just direct draw, it's downtown Bespin. Seems to call into question production line consistency and QC.
But the Cloud does much more than just produce clouds, it produces a seemingly endless supply of thick clouds(I'm always doing a quick glance over at the unit to make sure ELB elves aren't switching out my chamber when I'm not looking), through a clean glass tube, so not sure how much we can expect to translate into a pocket vape.

To that issue, if the "GraZenHopPen(still pushing)" produces at the level of the INH and PnP units that I received, I believe all will be more than happy!

On another note, I hate to Devil's Advocate here, but as I've watched this climb over $300K and read some level headed posts that prompted me to get a better understanding of IGG, I'm stunned how quickly and easily it was to generate over a quarter million dollars of unaccountable funds. We in the vape community tend to be hungry(addicted?) for new innovation, leaving an uncomfortable amount of room for exploitation.

This is no reflection of anything GH has done here, I've invested in the GH with clear foresight, hopeful for success, prepared to eat the $120 should it fail. Just can't help consider someone could con a quarter mill from something I participated in, fairly easily. That could certainly stir my rage a bit if it were to go south, and would put the kibosh on IGG for me(I might even resort to calling out some family back in the Blue Ridge mountains of NC. They love to make con men squeal!:))
All kidding aside, it would be good if there were some failsafes in place to keep this from happening, because I imagine a talented digital artist out there right now, whipping up a digital 3D model to do their own IGG sca...

...I have an announcement, look for my Indigogo campaign for my new Thimble-sized Mini-Cloud!:)

Last edited:

axakal

they seem to have worked on a new logo. the stylized grasshopper doesn't look all that bad. i like it.

and since they are working on a better brand recognition, i'm pushing with @Adobewan for GraZenHoPen too. :) it's more sepcific, hence makes for better search results and creates less confusion, for example with grasshoppers zürich football club and the cute insect in general. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom