Discontinued The Grasshopper

Kasish

How does the Grasshopper compare to the Crafty?
I have them both i use the crafty for sessions with friends and the grasshopper for 1 hits.

The flavour is better with the grasshopper but much much much cooler on the crafty, battery life cant rly compare the uses are different and the crafty doesnt have a user exchangeable battery. What more, larger hits on the grasshopper if u can stand the harshness of the vapor it gets pretty hot if u want to know anything else just ask.

WoodyWeedPecker

The gh is a one-hitter, the hopper is a session vape, they will both get you there :tup:
What do you mean by one-hitter? For me a one hitter, is one hit. One dense hit and that's it, your bowl is spent.

As any vaporizer if you put your hopper at a low enough temp 3-4, you can have many tokes from the same bowl. It's only a one hitter if you want it to be by using higher temps (4-5). Each of us can CHOOSE to use our vaporizers (as long as it has full temp control) in our own ways.

Last edited:

Thcgos

Vape Addict
I'd rather deal with this defective piece of shit and then toss it in the trash when it finally completely shits the bed..... and questionable quality control just cost Hopper Labs another customer.

Besides, I have 2 perfectly working vapes already. I may be about to add to that family of non-disappointments.

My how your song has changed.... now that you have one lol.

Thcgos,

osolx26

My how your song has changed.... now that you have one lol.
I've had one since September. It lasted for quite a long time. It broke about a month and a half ago and my experience with customer service was absolutely atrocious and then my warranty replacement turned out to be malfunctioning. That's why my views have changed. If you're going to make a comment about me and my views you should at least try to be informed about it because I mentioned that I've had mine for months plenty of times.

osolx26,

WoodyWeedPecker

:rolleyes: edit: For me,
The gh is a one-hitter, the hopper is a session vape, they will both get you there :tup:
Even if you add rolling eyes and for me it doesn't make it better. It's not a matter of opinion. If somebody ask you to compare the hopper with the crafty, you can't say the hopper is a one-hitter and the crafty is a session vape. The GH is not particularly a one-hitter. It CAN be a one hitter as well as used over many tokes. It's a matter of temp control.

edit:removed the word session for used over many tokes

WoodyWeedPecker,
Reactions: I.b.vaping

osolx26

Even if you add rolling eyes and for me it doesn't make it better. It's not a matter of opinion. If somebody ask you to compare the hopper with the crafty, you can't say the hopper is a one-hitter and the crafty is a session vape. The GH is not particularly a one-hitter. It CAN be a one hitter as well as a session vape. It's a matter of temp control.
The grasshopper, according to the people that made it, is not meant to be a session vape. It's meant for quick on-the-go hits. It's not meant for you to sit down with it for 10 minutes and hit it over and over again. It doesn't have a large enough bowl for that and the entire design of the grasshopper is based around that principle. The crafty, on the other hand, IS made for sessions. It's made for groups of people (3+) to be able to pass it around or for 1 person to be able to sit for 10-15 minutes and just rip it. Wherever you look, you'll see that the grasshopper is not a good session vape because it was never meant to be a session vape.

WoodyWeedPecker

The grasshopper, according to the people that made it, is not meant to be a session vape.
I shouldn't have used the word session. I meant with the hopper (as with most vaporizers) you can spread the same bowl over many tokes. On other hand, the crafty is a great session hybrid vaporizers with cool vapor.

My gripe was with grokit and with the use of the expression "one-hitter". I ask him what he meant by this because for me the expression one-hitter means one-hit (then your bowl is spent). Which is obviously not true with the grasshopper or any vape with temp control. Just put it at the right temp for you.

osolx26

I shouldn't have used the word session. I meant with the hopper (as with most vaporizers) you can spread the same bowl over many tokes. On other hand, the crafty is a great session hybrid vaporizers with cool vapor.

My gripe was with grokit and with the use of the expression "one-hitter". I ask him what he meant by this because for me the expression one-hitter means one-hit (then your bowl is spent). Which is obviously not true with the grasshopper or any vape with temp control. Just put it at the right temp for you.
Well, yeah, one-hitter is actually a good way to describe it. It's not meant for 5 back to back hits. The mouthpiece will get really hot and you won't be able to use it because it was designed with the idea of people taking 1 or 2 hits at a time and then putting it away. Have you ever used a 1 hitter? Most of the time you don't actually clear it in 1 hit, but you take 1 hit, maybe a second, and then put it away for later. Oh, and ask around, it's very possible to clear an entire bowl in 1 hit with the grasshopper.

WoodyWeedPecker

Have you ever used a 1 hitter? Most of the time you don't actually clear it in 1 hit, but you take 1 hit, maybe a second, and then put it away for later.
That's why I ask grok it what he meant by one-hitter. For me one-hitter is one hit. ONE. If you say many hits, it's ok. You can understand my confusion for someone who don't know what grok it meant.

The Grasshopper is an on-demand vape while the Crafty is a session vape.

WoodyWeedPecker,

WoodyWeedPecker

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
How about this: the gh has a much smaller bowl than the crafty, sip it or rip it they both rock.
They are both different and great vaporizers. I simply asked a question. The Crafty provides nice smooth vapor and has apparently (I didn't know that) a larger bowl than the GH.

WoodyWeedPecker,
Reactions: grokit

osolx26

That's why I ask grok it what he meant by one-hitter. For me one-hitter is one hit. ONE. If you say many hits, it's ok. You can understand my confusion for someone who don't know what grok it meant.

The Grasshopper is an on-demand vape while the Crafty is a session vape.
1-hitter does not mean its cashed in 1 hit. The ability to do that largely depends on the individual. For example, I can't clear a 1 hitter (like those metal cigarettes...god I miss that) in 1 hit. I just can't. But my friend can clear 2 of them in 1 breath. A 1 hitter is just a device that's meant to hold a small amount of herb for personal use (aka not to be shared). The grasshopper is just that, a device meant to hold a small amount of herb for personal use. You're just taking the whole term way to literally.

osolx26,
Reactions: grokit

WoodyWeedPecker

1-hitter does not mean its cashed in 1 hit. The ability to do that largely depends on the individual. For example, I can't clear a 1 hitter (like those metal cigarettes...god I miss that) in 1 hit. I just can't. But my friend can clear 2 of them in 1 breath. A 1 hitter is just a device that's meant to hold a small amount of herb for personal use (aka not to be shared). The grasshopper is just that, a device meant to hold a small amount of herb for personal use. You're just taking the whole term way to literally.
You can say that, it's your opinion but I saw Buzz (IIRC) use his hopper with his friend (in the video-review) and it was clouds of vapor after clouds. It was pretty impressive I must say.

studmuffin

Hi Osolx26,
Could you kill a full chamber in 1 hit without a cooling appliance or water accessory ?

:myday:

studmuffin,

JKVape302

Would you say the Crafty produces a cooler Vapor than the GH?

JKVape302,
Top Bottom