Discontinued The Grasshopper

Vaperist

I am one of those others and I don't share your sentiments regarding it. I have no problem waiting until it's my turn to add to my order, and I like that I can add the extra units at the time of fulfillment, instead of tying up even more money for months.

Differing viewpoints...it works for me.
i can't believe that your opinion got so many likes. whats wrong with you people? don't you want to get your Hopper as fast as possible?

Last edited:

ade848

UK Question please; has anybody received their Grasshopper based in UK? Did you have to pay Customs charges? Have a pre-order that worked out at about £170 with extra batteries and silicone tips. My pre-order number is 23xxx, so unlikely to see for six months or so.

I can try to order from Vapefiend for £249 in the next few days. Much more expensive but no customs charges and a retailer in the UK to deal with any warranty issues. Mmmm decisions, decisions, decisions....

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
UK Question please; has anybody received their Grasshopper based in UK? Did you have to pay Customs charges? Have a pre-order that worked out at about £170 with extra batteries and silicone tips. My pre-order number is 23xxx, so unlikely to see for six months or so.

I can try to order from Vapefiend for £249 in the next few days. Much more expensive but no customs charges and a retailer in the UK to deal with any warranty issues. Mmmm decisions, decisions, decisions....

Would mind revealing another digit mate? Coz mine is 23xxx as well but my order status says that I'm getting them in March!!

voodoo_vape,

Vaperist

Would mind revealing another digit mate? Coz mine is 23xxx as well but my order status says that I'm getting them in March!!
everybody got March in their estimate. mine order is 229** by ze way. also my friend got 21***. and guess what- March 2016.

those numbers are nothing. because if you order battery or silicone piece separately, you also got an ID number.

Vaperist,
Reactions: Thcgos

ade848

238xx. Mine says March but there is a year of pre-orders ahead of me. Six months minimum in my opinion...which I am fine with as have other vapes...but the UK warranty may work out better for me than paying customs charges and international shipping

ade848,

Chose

Zero customs charge
Just 20 percent vat
And 8 quid to Royal Mail to take over the delivery

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
238xx. Mine says March but there is a year of pre-orders ahead of me. Six months minimum in my opinion...which I am fine with as have other vapes...but the UK warranty may work out better for me than paying customs charges and international shipping

and I'm 239xx... LOL
I know that there have been many pre-orders and all that.. anyway, you guys are collapsing my dreams of having a hopper within March..May even June I wouldn't mind from what I've read so far.. Nevertheless, HL want to prove me wrong.. let's see what will it be then... :uhoh::uhoh:

Mangos

Good luck to all those hoping to get one from Vapefiend in a few days. Remember Emailing Trevor a couple of years back asking for an intentional release date he had no clue=now it's a few days away I hope. Knew I wanted to get it from Vapefiend only because of how great they are with everything.

Mangos,
Reactions: slcbdco

Chose

I
but their shop-page shows 199 pound price and that GH is out of stock.

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/grasshopper-vaporizer.html

and how it would be even possible that retailer get product before pre-orders?
but their shop-page shows 199 pound price and that GH is out of stock.

https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/grasshopper-vaporizer.html

and how it would be even possible that retailer get product before pre-orders?
I think retail early backer is the way ,he knows his stuff
Professional vaporist he is

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
I

I think retail early backer is the way ,he knows his stuff
Professional vaporist he is
Yes ordered some stuff from there before and they were awesome. I got my Mighty to the USA in about 3 days if I'm remembering correctly. Sorry I have been getting so medicated lately. Lol

Vapetrees,
Top Bottom