Discontinued The Grasshopper

vapviking

Old & In the Way
That "spoiler" button thingy there.... how you do that!? Neato!
At the top of your dialog box there's a button called "Insert" and Spoiler is one of the choices. Select it, give your Spoiler a title, then put your Spoiler info between the two bracketed Spoiler thingies. This is my first one ever, so it must be a simple task!

JoeMama

At the top of your dialog box there's a button called "Insert" and Spoiler is one of the choices. Select it, give your Spoiler a title, then put your Spoiler info between the two bracketed Spoiler thingies. This is my first one ever, so it must be a simple task!

It is neat, I agree :) I actually just guessed, and used this which worked like a charm:
Code:
[SPOILER]secrets[/SPOILER]

Thanks, boys! I've been duly schooled! :tup:

Interesting idea. What other function would you want to have identified, other than "heating" and "heated"?

'Tis a good question... but is this "green" color a substituted color for the blue?? Is blue no more?

huk_huk

Ordered a second GH, 35% is just plain sick. This time Green Ti, own a SS already.

Not like I needed a second one.. :) but full convection for less than €200 euro is hard to find and usualy you only get China plastic vapes at this price range.

also I feel like I owe em something I paid $135 for the SS and they probably paid more in shipping costs already :)

armani

Professional Stoner
My free shipping isn't working :(

You need to write to them in the ticket system and ask them to enable free shipping, think you need to fill your cart up first.

I feel like I owe em something I paid $135 for the SS and they probably paid more in shipping costs already :)

For me shipping cost is 35 USD each time... so dont share same mentality with you there lol

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeMama

Don't forget to add free shipping before using the 35% code if your hopper is in for repair.

BrYspQH.png

Crap, I already pulled the trigger a couple days ago.

Bdubbdiblets

Had to do it....

Green Ti on the way...

Good deal and talk of better reliability....

What we have all been asking for....

My 2 ss' will be reserves I suppose (both working mediocre)...

We will see hope this isn't fool my once, fool me twice....(or three times in my case):shrug:

I'm staying positive!!

Here's hoping to hopping happier!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Irish vaper

Hi guys.
I think it's time to finally pull the trigger on one of these bad boys. Especially with this 35% off offer ( checked and also working for first time costumers hehe).
Anyway my question is will my notecore i4 charger work with the gh batteries. I'm planning on getting 3 spare batteries and PFE.
Anything else you would recommend getting?
Thanks all :tup::peace:

Top Bottom