The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
C'mon Hopper Labs!! If ur reading this let's see the shipping confirmations start coming now!! It's the last day of May and it doesn't count as shipped in May if you just give us our address confirmations by May but not ship for another couple weeks!! Haha. Hopefully today!!

minnemike

For what its worth, my "status" on their page now says "processed". Hope that means shipped!

minnemike,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
So today is the last day in May, for everyone who has the "estimated May 2016" ship date did those people get address confirmations? Or is this just another hoax from HL?

I recieved a timely response to my email that advised i should receive my confirmation email next week for my April 18 2015 order. I won't hold my breath but i am being hopeful. Maybe a big batch will go out this week.

Edit. Agree with above. Let's see some ship today please. Or at least a bunch by weeks end Confirmation of address don't cut it.

YaFreekin Right

I recieved a timely response to my email that advised i should receive my confirmation email next week for my April 18 2015 order. I won't hold my breath but i am being hopeful. Maybe a big batch will go out this week.

Edit. Agree with above. Let's see some ship today please. Or at least a bunch by weeks end Confirmation of address don't cut it.

That would be so sweet! I have an April 15th order myself.

YaFreekin Right,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
March 2016 pre order with August 2016 shipping date .... whoa ... totally coming then :brow:

:rip:

Hjalmark,

Tdtour

While there have been many discrepancies in the shipping information given by this company, the policy of no name calling stands on this forum. Calling them liars isn't going to be allowed. Warning point issued.
I wonder what lies this months update from HL will be. Last month they said they got a head start for May estimated ship date, but from what has been posted that has been a lie.

Funny how the vape critic did not say anything about the lack of honesty of HL regarding shipping times.

Tdtour,

mindful1

Agreed! I ordered April 18th as well, a green Ti and currently still show a May ship date but w/o any address confirmation. Thankfully, I do have my Zion to use at home but look forward to the portability of the GH. Here's hoping!

GTAVaper

Well June is here! Yippee!

According to my order status my July 2015 pre-order is supposed to arrive sometime this month.

Of course I fully expect an update that tells me that something has went wrong and their "realistic" shipping dates (with a buffer even!) have somehow went sideways.....we'll see

Mr Mellish

Well June is here! Yippee!

According to my order status my July 2015 pre-order is supposed to arrive sometime this month.

Of course I fully expect an update that tells me that something has went wrong and their "realistic" shipping dates (with a buffer even!) have somehow went sideways.....we'll see

Rest easy, mine still says May 2016 so you have every reason to feel confident and ebullient.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
still no May update? at least i don't have it in my mail box. :hmm:
The "End of April" update came to my inbox on May 2, so there's reason to hope we may hear something today (June 2).
I can dream, can't I?

My esd is JUNE until it isn't dammit.
I've allowed an extra 6 weeks and rented a vacation house for mid August. I really don't want to have to cancel it, we so love the beach and all. Plus it's a lot of money.
As it is, I'll be skipping my grand daughters graduation (valedictorian! so sorry, sweatheart!).

People say having this thing is a game-changer, but I think lack of it is beginning to impact my life...

Are you listening, HL?

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Well I didn't receive a shipping confirmation yet, but I just got a text from USPS updating me that a shipping label was just created for a package being sent to my address from Boulder, Colorado!! So that's a pretty good indication to me that everyone that just got address confirmations are about to get shipping notifications very soon as well!! I can't wait to actually try this damn vape finally! It's been a year and going on 4 months on the 12th of June!! That's crazy!! That's way longer than anyone should EVER have to wait for a vaporizer!! Lol. I hope they ship out all the ones they confirmed addresses for today!! Cheers!

slcbdco

Brewer, Lobbyist, Vaporist
Hopper arrived, safe and sound! Jan 21st 2015 Ti Pre-order. Checked the tracking today at 9am while I was at work and saw that it had changed to delivered 8:42am. Wasn't expecting it til next week, and thought I'd have to pick up from Post Office due to not being home to sign, was surprised to find it had just been left on the doorstep. Stressed out til 5pm at work, worried about it sitting in the open and found my baby waiting for me at home.

Was a little worried I may have over-hyped it in my head and nothing could live up to it, but was actually blown away with the device. The only other vape I've tried was a friends Volcano, and as someone dedicated to combustion, found it lacking. The hot, thick vape from this bad boy was enough to convince me to make the switch (to be fair, I did have a solid T-Break in the interim leading up to getting the hopper). Threw away the last of my cigarettes this afternoon, trying to go smoke free altogether. Fuck Combustion!

So, so long Shipping thread compatriots! I have enjoyed the [extremely] extended anticipation with you, and look forward to seeing you on the other side. I bid farewell to pre-order purgatory!

I use a tobacco and misc herbs mix when I'm not using cannabis in my grasshopper and that has really helped me cut back on cigs and nicotine.

cow-a-bunga

Well I didn't receive a shipping confirmation yet, but I just got a text from USPS updating me that a shipping label was just created for a package being sent to my address from Boulder, Colorado!! So that's a pretty good indication to me that everyone that just got address confirmations are about to get shipping notifications very soon as well!! I can't wait to actually try this damn vape finally! It's been a year and going on 4 months on the 12th of June!! That's crazy!! That's way longer than anyone should EVER have to wait for a vaporizer!! Lol. I hope they ship out all the ones they confirmed addresses for today!! Cheers!

I sent Caroline an email about upgrading to USPS Priority and she said my shipping label was already printed and package ready to go. She offered to relabel it to Priority and send it with the next batch, but I declined.

I guess HL will start spamming Shipping Conformations today or tomorrow.
:rockon::tup::clap:

Vaperist

I sent Caroline an email about upgrading to USPS Priority and she said my shipping label was already printed and package ready to go. She offered to relabel it to Priority and send it with the next batch, but I declined.

I guess HL will start spamming Shipping Conformations today or tomorrow.
:rockon::tup::clap:
spamming is good thing in this case. but i still don't see how they gonna do preorders from mid March 2015 till December 2015. it is almost 10 months of preorders due to be served in one month.

i know this because i have November 9th preorder. and my friend got December 3rd. and we both have June 2016 as an estimate.

Top Bottom