The Grasshopper Shipping Poll

When do you think the first Grasshoppers (in BOXES!) will ship?

• Total voters

DirtD1V3R

I emailed them monday morning with exactly the same thing..no reply yet :/
Yeah same. The few times I have emailed him he has gotten back to me in a day or 2. I'd say if I don't hear back from him in a couple days then he is really busy or he is deciding to disregard my email.

DirtD1V3R,

johnnyCanuck

Yeah same. The few times I have emailed him he has gotten back to me in a day or 2. I'd say if I don't hear back from him in a couple days then he is really busy or he is deciding to disregard my email.
Judging by how quickly the GH team has been responding to ppl's emails and not acknowledging others, I'd say they've decided to do the latter on this one.

johnnyCanuck,

vapemon

I dunno..all i kno is they are chosing to ignore our concerned emails about shipping. If certain members can get immediate emails and replacements overnighted they clearly are monitoring their emails very closing. Im sure they've read our complaints but decided not to bother replying yet for whatever reason.

midgetsanchez

Jesus I hope this is real.

I got the same email right before mine shipped out...it's legit :)

No tracking or anything unfortunately (at the time I'm guessing their tracking system wasn't fully up. Probably for the best as I would have been refreshing like a madman anyway). I got that confirmation email on a Wednesday, and had a hopper show up at my doorstep on Monday. They're sent via USPS priority I believe.

Last edited:

EdE80

I don't really do reddit, is there as much discussion there as there is here?

EdE80,

Grepper

Truth to prevail
Apparently this person claims they were NOT a holiday backer. Thats strange.

Grepper,

Kalessin

TheVapeStation

Hello everyone! I am AlaricV from reddit. I thought I had an FC account forever ago with this name but it apparently vanished. Not sure if they delete idle accounts as I have been neglecting it for reddit. If anyone has anything they would like to see in the initial review I plan to do an unboxing and a burnoff/off gas test. Followed by a first use. Charging demo. Some water tests of course.

I also just want to say I am in no way related to them like some people are afraid of. I have been on reddit longer than zenpen existed. I have been waiting on this for a long time and I am so excited for it to finally be happening.

Top Bottom